Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Speed Money - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Speed Money (615 Views)

Get Up To Speed Quickly In 2017, Gain Valuable HR Experience. / Speed Limiters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Money by adeyemobanks: 6:04am On Dec 21, 2016
SPEED MONEY IS A COMMUNITY WHERE YOU PROVIDE HELP WITHIN 24 HOURS (1 DAY)*

​HOW DOES IT WORK​
You Provide Help of 5,000 - 100,000 Naira to get 50% of what you give.

​HOW TO PROVIDE HELP​
Name/Mobile No/Bank/Amount. e.g Michael/08061582926/Access/50k

​REQUIREMENTS​
1. Mobile/internet Banking (for fast payment and to maintain your 24 hours recycling ).
2. Each member must have a registered whatsapp account and must always be online to know when he or she is to PH & GH respectively.
4. You are not allowed to advertise anything on this group because we don't want any distractions and if you go against any of the Administration rules and guidelines then consider yourself LUCKY because you will be automatically removed from the group.
5. Do not provide help of you are not not willing to give help

​HOW TO JOIN​
No links allowed here if you are interested send me an email to Marwyss02@gmail.com

​no adverts and abusive words either...we're one family and our aim is to make money to sustain ourselves for this recession​
Re: Speed Money by adeyemobanks: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2016
If you send a message to that email. You will be sent the link. Make good money this period I just made mine.
Re: Speed Money by jenifa222: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2016
I sent an email. I'm waiting for the link. I want to try this. If I Gh I will invite my friends and family.
Re: Speed Money by jenifa222: 6:30am On Dec 21, 2016
I just got it.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Intern (3 Months Programme) / Introducing - A Free E-book On How To Start Blogging In Nigeria / Meet One Of Nigeria's Youngest Ceo's.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.