Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday (26529 Views)

Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November / #FreeAustinOkai: Nigerians Demand Release Of Arrested Youth Leader / Dozens Of EU Parliamentarians Protests Against Nnamdi Kanu's Incarceration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by superstar1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Let me know when Our Dilector, the toothless lion is released.

For now his eating of uncooked beans continues.

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by decomaniaboss(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Our cone headed brothers of the brown roof republic will be weeping into their stale amala and ewedu as they read this news.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by Ngozi123(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

.Oh boy you lot are incorrigible...Go and eat dinner

Who on earth is "you lot"?
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by eldav(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Will Biafra be a sovereign nation someday? Yes.

When will it happen? not clear.

How will it happen? It will come suddenly. So fast that even the 'Law' will be caught off guard. Lives will be lost, but not Biafran lives, just symbols of the 'Law' at the wrong place,at the wrong time.

A powerful nation will help. I won't mention the nation though. Once the takeover occurs, a shield will be lifted over Biafra ,which I assume is to stop any attack from neighbouring countries.

Now, I saw some other things but I won't say them yet. I saw this many months ago but I kept it to myself, and this was after knowing that Buhari will become the President of Nigeria even before the results came out.

So if anyone is still doubting the emergence of Biafra, then it's unfortunate.
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by laudate: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
vodutive:
16 MEPs there are 751 MEPs, call me when they have 376 signatures

Thank you, jare! Abeg, let me go back to sleep. undecided I don't know why some people keep celebrating mediocre, kindergarten news... sad
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by laudate: 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
Uchihaitaci:
Hmmmmm, dummy I am 100℅ Igbo, born and raised. From Anambra state, from Ogidi, that's after Nkpir and Abagana then you go past saint Philips Catholic Church then you are in Ogini...That's Nkwele Ogidi.

Born and raised and guess what my best friend is an Afonja... Because I am not some semi illiterate dummy who has his brain twisted .

I don't base relationships on geographical origins I base them on character and in my best buddy who is an Afonja I have a beautiful soul of a man.

While I won't trade my origins for anything I do recommend you get some form of formal education, it will help broaden your horizons

Nwoke m, please collect two chilled bottles from Mama Nkiru's shop at the junction. All the drinks are on me! cool

jomoh:
I stoped reading when I saw the bolded.

Which Nigerian court aquited him?

Some charges were dropped and he was rearranged on other charges on which he has frustrated few judges out of his case by refusing them.

Misinformation like this is the main reason why Nnamdi Kanu will not be freed anytime soon.

First it was the UK parliamentarian that wrote the UK parliament about the plight of his constituent(Kanu). We never heard anything tangible after that inspite of the fact that he is a UK citizen. He was only contacted about how he was fearing in the Nigerian prison and he replied that he had it under control. Since then we've not heard anything from the UK government. Maybe because they've heard the charges against him.

Biko, thanks for correcting the clueless ones, o! shocked These chaps seem to love misinformation and fallacy, more than anything else. And they are quick to peddle conjecture, propaganda and half-truth at the drop of a hat, without realising they are just killing the validity of their arguments. sad
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by willibounce1(m): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2016
eldav:
Will Biafra be a sovereign nation someday? Yes.

When will it happen? not clear.

How will it happen? It will come suddenly. So fast that even the 'Law' will be caught off guard. Lives will be lost, but not Biafran lives, just symbols of the 'Law' at the wrong place,at the wrong time.

A powerful nation will help. I won't mention the nation though. Once the takeover occurs, a shield will be lifted over Biafra ,which I assume is to stop any attack from neighbouring countries.

Now, I saw some other things but I won't say them yet. I saw this many months ago but I kept it to myself, and this was after knowing that Buhari will become the President of Nigeria even before the results came out.

So if anyone is still doubting the emergence of Biafra, then it's unfortunate.

Mumu ibo nollywood movie and to much akpu don block this one brain. Bia.fraud exist only in your akpu flat skull.

Please people should be careful with the way they eat akpu. That thing is too strong and it affects the brain. It is very evident from what we read from ipod flattinos that akpu affects the brain.

2 Likes

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by stinechykee: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2016
willibounce1:

Mumu ibo nollywood movie and to much akpu don block this one brain. Bia.fraud exist only in your akpu flat skull.

Please people should be careful with the way they eat akpu. That thing is too strong and it affects the brain. It is very evident from what we read from ipod flattinos that akpu affects the brain.
Chei Afonja will not seize to amuse me.See how you are killing yourself because wat that doesn't concern you about Biafra issues

1 Like

Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by prince9851(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
carmag:

simple and short

you are too much !!!
Please wat does DAT mean on English?
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
prince9851:

Please wat does DAT mean on English?

Mr ITK... what does that mean (IN) and not ON English language !!

the topic was centered on politics and not English correctness so my choice of grammar is entirely mine

that reminds me, where were you when a certificateless fulani herdsman becomes your president..lol
Re: EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday by prince9851(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
carmag:

Mr ITK... what does that mean (IN) and not ON English language !!

the topic was centered on politics and not English correctness so my choice of grammar is entirely mine

that reminds me, where were you when a certificateless fulani herdsman becomes your president..lol
I don't understand ur point
I bet u didn't even check my profile
Just tell d meaning of wat he said plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FFK Reacts As Ezekwesili Withdraws From Race, Tells Moghalu What To Do / Security Operatives To Arrest Felix Obuah, PDP Boss / Patience Jonathan Releases Statement On Police Raid Of Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.