Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). (17134 Views)

OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by naijaboiy: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2016
falconey:

Nominating more than one category may cause confusion while collating, that's why it's necessary you nominate the best among all the people who comes to your mind for a category.

Nomination ends Friday 5:00pm. Friday is the award night.
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by KingRex1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
makydebbie:
lol
Hope u came with popcorn
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by falconey(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
Neyoor:
And the thread is still devoid of nomination

he postulated we should avoid sentiment in nominating, it will take a bit of time to brainstorm and fairly nominate those who deserve the awards.
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by naijaboiy: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
xendra:
Troll of the year,
>mamagee33 cc: naij aboiy.

If anybody else takes it the rest na cheating. grin
Looks like she wants to bag that award back to back! grin
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by ShayGirl(f): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Following tongue
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Cutezt(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
xendra:
lol...here's a confirmation.
Ah, Seriously, Anytime I See Her Threads, I Just Get Annoyed Without Even Opening The Thread, I Think She Is Miles Away From The Rest In That Category.

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
you done form group blackheart cheesy

You know say na only dead animals get blackheart

4 Likes

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by handsam(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
It's free.
adewumiopeyemi:
hw much do u want to sell that space
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by xendra: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

Looks like she wants to bag that award back to back! grin
Oh so she had before? cheesy cheesy
she deserves it.
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by LoRdCaT(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Following
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by TamedWolf90: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
A.U Naval Base,San Diego reporting ......

Securing all Perimeters ,OVER!!!!!!!

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by adaksbullet: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Im arrived here too observation off whot we happens cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by naijaboiy: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
xendra:
Oh so she had before? cheesy cheesy
she deserves it.
Yea! She even beat mr.cork to it. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Enybliss(f): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2016

Personality of the year mhisbliss

▶Sexiest - Male and Female mhisbliss

▶Troll of The Year mhisbliss

▶Best Thread Creator mhisbliss

▶Thread of The Year mhisbliss

▶Most Humble ; Male/Female mhisbliss

▶Best Poster ; Male/Female mhisbliss

▶Most Entertaining Poster - Male/
Female mhisbliss

▶Most Active Poster - mhisbliss

▶Most Admired ; Male/Female mhisbliss

▶Best Newcomer ; Male/Female mhisbliss

▶Most Controversial mhisbliss

▶Moderator of the year mhisbliss

▶Comment of the year (Make Sure you
Post The Link to that Comment while
nominating) mhisbliss

▶Best Oldie/Romance Section mhisbliss

▶Romance Section Hall Of Fame mhisbliss

Feel free to kill yourself if you are pained

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by mhisbliss(f): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2016

*Sexiest - Male and Female Skarlett

*Troll of The Year judeefcc

*Best Thread Creator tonye2much

*Thread of The Year

*Most Humble ; Male/Female

*Best Poster ; Male/Female MzLarem

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female smellymouth

*Most Active Poster - judeefcc its like he lives on nairaland

*Most Admired ; Male/Female MzLarem

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female makydebbie

*Most Controversial hadez

*Moderator of the year mynd44

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating)

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st January 2015)

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame

5 Likes

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by IamLEGEND1: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
▶Personality of the year- Muva / Muvacci / Sinz

▶Sexiest - Male and Female- iamkingzlee & Mimzyy

▶Troll of The Year- Mamagee3

▶Best Thread Creator- SPICYJOSBABE, for supplying boys with a healthy dose of beautiful faces to look at.

▶Thread of The Year- G.L.O.R.Y. it has been deleted/hidden (I think) by the mods.

▶Most Humble ; Male/Female- Iykekelvins and Makkydebbie

▶Best Poster ; Male/Female- Smellymouth and Mimzyy

Female- Lezz and Prettythicksme

▶Most Active Poster - Iluvgummbears

▶Most Admired ; Male/Female- creamish. one day when I grow up,I want to be be just like her.... but with a penìs (obviously!).

▶Best Newcomer ; Male/Female- Susan404

▶Most Controversial- TheSonofMark

▶Moderator of the year- Lalasticlala

▶Comment of the year- no time for this one.

▶Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend- Naijaboiy

▶Romance Section Hall Of Fame- Obiorathebully
Lanicky
Pabloomoescobar
Vizkiz
Laveda

cc: Naijaboiy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Divay22(f): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'm still with you guys

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Demonn: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Another thread to spark up self ego. Watch as those delusional ones will come online only to asslick and worship others who have their own multiple alternatives they use in trolling others.

mhisbliss:

Enybliss:
smiley

Like this for example is the same person in different handles. Can you see how delusional this thread is already? What can she achieve that she couldn't with one handle? And she is still coming back with more handles to issue out "best personality" to herself. #Poo

5 Likes

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Horlohlah: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Demonn:
Another thread to spark up self ego. Watch as those delusional ones will come online only to asslick and worship others who have their own multiple alternatives they use in trolling others.

Like this for example is the same person in different handles. Can you see how delusional this thread is already? What can she achieve that she couldn't with one handle? And she is still coming back with more handles to issue out "best personality" to herself. #Poo
Hello...Everyone knows Mhisbliss is Enybliss,its no news and it was stated that you can nominate yourself...That my dear is called self love grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Nonsreal(m): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=naijaboiy post=52127065][/quote] i hope to end my day with hatrick "award" today. Make e no b lyk d thread wey sombody did lstweek wey i no get any nomination, but well make i just sitdown with my zobo and koli-koli dey watch first
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Horlohlah: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
mhisbliss:

*Sexiest - Male and Female Skarlett

*Troll of The Year judeefcc

*Best Thread Creator tonye2much

*Thread of The Year

*Most Humble ; Male/Female

*Best Poster ; Male/Female MzLarem

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female smellymouth

*Most Active Poster - judeefcc its like he lives on nairaland

*Most Admired ; Male/Female MzLarem

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female makydebbie

*Most Controversial hadez

*Moderator of the year mynd44

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating)

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st January 2015)

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame
Sentiments dear...sentiments tongue
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
*Sexiest (Female)- For nairaland? Lol. Nairaland Girls wey be like wetin dey use lefthand construct.
They all be looking like
Abeg NL girls no sexy.

*Troll of The Year- Coolestchris cool Mrcork

*Best Thread Creator- Always Tosyne2much. Whenever i see his thread am like this
Making sure i view it asap

*Thread of The Year- You mean all d nonsense sex related threads we see here?

*Most Humble (Male&Female)- I haven't seen.
The guys be dissing ladies like
Ladies be dissing back like
*Best Poster (Male/Female)- Tosyne2much

*Most Entertaining Poster (Male&Female)- Smellymouth / Nairaland girls no funny.
Baba smellymouth [img]https://metrouk2.files./2015/07/bow_down1.gif[/img]

*Most Active Poster- Laveda. _bitch is always online. She Annoys me. I feel like

*Most Admired (male&female)- PabloOmoEscobar. No homo

*Best Newcomer(Male&Female)- brb

*Most Controversial- brb

*Moderator of the year- Trash! Where is seun and all his _mods

*Comment of the year- brb

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend- brb

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame- brb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
*Personality of the year *Sexiest - Male and Female *Troll of The Year *Best Thread Creator *Thread of The Year *Most Humble ; Male/Female *Best Poster ; Male/Female *Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female *Most Active Poster - *Most Admired ; Male/Female *Best Newcomer ; Male/Female *Most Controversial *Moderator of the year *Comment of the year *Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend *Romance Section Hall Of Fame
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by mhisbliss(f): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Demonn:

hahahhahaaahhaha Horlohlah i think he's gonna cry
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by ObioratheBully: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
▶Personality of the year

Mimzyy
▶Sexiest - Male and Female

Iykekelvins.. Laveda
▶Troll of The Year

Judeefcc

▶Best Thread Creator

Tosyne2much

▶Thread of The Year

Cant remember..

▶Most Humble ; Male/Female

Smellymouth/Leriebloom

▶Best Poster ; Male/Female

smellymouth/ishilove

Female

Smellymouth/Sandoski

▶Most Active Poster -

Sinz

▶Most Admired ; Male/Female

Smellymouth/mimzyy

▶Best Newcomer ; Male/Female

Kisschrix/mhisbliss

▶Most Controversial

Lezz

▶Moderator of the year

Mynd44

▶Comment of the year (Make Sure you
Post The Link to that Comment while
nominating)

▶Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend

Mrcork

▶Romance Section Hall Of Fame

mamagee3

iamlegend1

Falconey

Etc..

Cc: Naijaboiy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by mhisbliss(f): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
Horlohlah:
Sentiments dear...sentiments tongue
wont you come and buy land? Thats what i did and the guy was trying to cry me a ruver, btw i don't take this award seriously, so why giving myself headache over it smh
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Horlohlah: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha Horlohlah i think he's gonna cry
I think i'm gonna laugh grin grin
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by mhisbliss(f): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
Horlohlah:
I think i'm gonna laugh grin grin
hahahhahaaahhaha wanna see ya nomination asap
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Horlohlah: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
wont you come and buy land? Thats what i did and the guy was trying to cry me a ruver, btw i don't take this award seriously, so why giving myself headache over it smh
I've bought the land on page 1...i beat you to it tongue

So people likes sparking unnecessary controversy...He will just faint cos i have the intention of nominating myself for all the category grin

Ayam efritin
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Defaramade(m): 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
SINZ:
We the International Observers have seriously arrived. grin
with this your pot belly cheesy
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Horlohlah: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha wanna see ya nomination asap
I'm writing 'horlohlah' in everything undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

#Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.