Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). (17140 Views)

OFFICIAL ROMANCE SECTION TOP 5 MOST HANDSOME GUYS.. / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by HARDDON: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2016
iamphotoshoot:

Damn! I also missed bro, it was between who and who? embarassed

Ur question isee technically subtle, gullibly enticing but i wudnt name names. U dont want a repeat of that day.

What i cn say is: it was btw guys n guys with some crzy monikers , even alt ones.

Lets let sleeping doG lie gee.....

The next day, i met this beautiful thread closed n i was pained.
Not knowing a mod was sweeping ..... cheesy
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2016
judeefcc:

*Personality of the year

*Sexiest - Male angry and Female kdiva

*Troll of The Year, durent coolchris

*Best Thread Creator, toks2much

*Thread of The Year, i dey come

*Most Humble ; Male kisschirx /Female aderola15

*Best Poster ; Male hungerbad/Female laveda

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male smellingmouth /Female berlynn

*Most Active Poster - stufuareyouGod

*Most Admired ; Male i don forget him name /Female ireneony

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female

*Most Controversial

*Moderator of the year

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating)

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st January 2015)

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame
thank you
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by obontami: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
HARDDON:

My brother! That was wen i knew there r those blessed with intercontinental ballistic missiles!

They maim wit simple adjectives witout touchin u!

I was working, think i got a mention n i decided to chk in, only for me to land inbtw missiles n i , HARDDON, that survived the seven seas, surmounted d highest peeks gallantly, cudnt help but duck like a drenched duck n watch d live show!
grin

All my life, since I joined NLand July 26 2007, i have never seen this kind ; that words' tsunami can obliterated 3pages off the annals of living

I live to tell d tale cheesy

Haha grin I can picture what happen with thisyour description. smiley
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by obontami: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
TEVLI:
That MOD wey hide my comments, im go shiit strong shiit this night

AMEN!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by 190: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy

chronique:
Personality of the year. Explorers

*Sexiest - Male and Female *****/ireneony

*Troll of The Year. mamagee

*Best Thread Creator. Oliviaarims

*Thread of The Year

*Most Humble ; Male/Female explorers/mizmycoli

*Best Poster ; Male/Female tosyne2much/oliviaarims

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female. Classcaptain/naijasinglegirl

*Most Active Poster - toks2008/introvert

*Most Admired ; Male/Female. Explorers/cococandy

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female classcaptain/raine80

*Most Controversial. Jadekitana

*Moderator of the year. Lalasticlala

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating)

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st January 2015) mathewbriggs

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame. 190,ishilove,sexkillz,

1 Like

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
*Personality of the year- Tosynemuch

*Sexiest - Male and Female- Mr cork and Mamagee

*Troll of The Year- Judeefcc

*Best Thread Creator- Toks2008

*Thread of The Year-

*Most Humble ; Male/Female- Classcaptain/Crazymommy

*Best Poster ; Male/Female- Explorer

*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female- Classcaptain/Sinaj

*Most Active Poster -Trapqueen77

*Most Admired ; Male/Female- Radazabana

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female- Smellingmouth

*Most Controversial- Airforce1

*Moderator of the year- Nobody

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st January 2015)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lsofdk:
*Personality of the year Mimzyy
*Sexiest - Male and Female Mimzyy
*Troll of The Year

*Best Thread Creator Toks2008
*Thread of The Year Tag and Ask
*Most Humble ; Male/Female smellymouth/Ivvy
*Best Poster ; Male/Female Lezz/Creamish
*Most Entertaining Poster - Male/Female smellymouth/suzan404
*Most Active Poster - judeefcc
*Most Admired ; Male/Female smellymouth/creamish
*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female makydebbie
*Most Controversial sinz
*Moderator of the year lalasticlala

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st January 2015) naijaboiy
lezz joseph1832 Creamish Thesonofmark naijaboiy Iamlegend1 vizkiz butchcassidy postmann obiorathebully tosyne2much
cc: Naijaboiy
Thanks Hun smiley
Re: Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
naijaboiy:
Good Day Ladies and gentlemen. I bring to you the ROMANCE SECTION END OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2016.

I know many of us have been waiting for this moment to come. This is to appreciate those posters who have contributed a whole lot meaningfully and well,meaninglessly too, to this great section of ours and have constantly been in our faces. cheesy

Last year it was fun all through and we had some notable members carting away awards. The likes of iamlegend1, obiorathesubtle, Misspicy, thesonofmark, estharfabian among others were some of the notable members who went home smiling with an award or two for their great contributions to the growth of this section.

I am Naijaboiy, your host. smiley

Now Lets get down to the categories and let's see which place your favorite romancelander falls in. cheesy

Afa naijaboy if mr nairaland go they this year I like contest and I go like u to support and campaign for me cause na u be baba nyla here I just say make I holla u down basE on the issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Men Pls Resist Any Move By The Judiciary To Implement Child Support In Nigeria / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.