Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

"Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke (46725 Views)

The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style / Oba Adewale Akanbi Drives His G-wagon In Canada. Photos / Oba Adewale Akanbi In A Gucci Shop (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by Eddiecute86(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
Just Imagine, tomorrow they will be discussing on how some tribes hated themselves.
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by deolu2000(m): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rayhutar:
AFONjas.....and Yahoo Yahoo, Ritual killing,occultism,Akpero are like bread and butter shocked shocked shocked shocked
gbeeenu e soun.... Omo irankiran!

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by oyeb15: 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
NL has been promoting this king for some weeks now. See the result of d unusual public stunt.
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by walosky(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
Na dem! We know say na dem! Even Oba dey do yahoo yahoo....its even written on his wayo face!

Oloshi alakonrin !

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by Emassive(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
50% of every learned Nigerian is into Yahoo and the Oba's of today did it before they got their wealth as we can say of the Oni of Ife that married his olosho club girl to be olori. All of them na wash
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by cosade(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
It's a known fact that nobody's above the Law.

À ñ ki Öba ni inaró.

But nobody dare the Yoruba Oba into disrepute. He can be represented.

Lies of the highest magnitude. Our Oba's can't do such

Then why is he wasting time to sue for libel?
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Ain't no telling. His Yahoo boys swags speaks volume.

Make I no lie. I don dey look the guy with one kain eye before

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by tiredface: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW EXCEPT YOU'RE THE NOTHERN EMIRS, THE BORN TO ROLE EMIRES PERIOD
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by Xbee007(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Alexkene:
Afonjas sha...

They never like seeing each others succeeding.

See how the Oluwo of Iwo-Oke is just casting his fellow brother cuz of jealousy!

Tufia. I spit on Afonja
Indonesia Firewood, how market?

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by seguno2: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
No wonder he is friends with Obasanjo.
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by ipledge10(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
bettercreature:
Yes ofcourse you recall they also said EFCC was on the trail of Oni of ife
Those old fooools are dogs
They are the crack on our walls
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by Xbee007(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
cstr17:
You need to go to reddit, dailymail and even conversing with other people to know how much these afonjas have destroyed the general image of Nigerians.
Sometimes, I feel like screaming out that ''I am not Yoruba please'', but it is no use.
We have all been tarred with the same brush.
They are all Sophisticated Criminals and fraudsters from their princes to their ordinary peasant.
Another potential Indonesia Firewood spotted.

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by niteduff(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish and tastes like a fish, then it is definitely a fish... just my 1 kobo. cool
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by McPerry(f): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oba wey dey use Laptop. ISSORAIT OO

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by niteduff(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Emassive:
50% of every learned Nigerian is into Yahoo and the Oba's of today did it before they got their wealth as we can say of the Oni of Ife that married his olosho club girl to be olori. All of them na wash

Really? And you know this how? It is reckless post like this that gives naija bad image. If you dont have proof to backup your claim, please refrain from making such comment in the future.

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by ofwest47(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
shame to oluwo_Oke for putting Yoruba cultural heritage into disrepute .

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by guiddoti: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
It's a known fact that nobody's above the Law.

À ñ ki Öba ni inaró.

But nobody dare the Yoruba Oba into disrepute. He can be represented.

Lies of the highest magnitude. Our Oba's can't do such
issorait! gbomogbomo ko ati somo do owo
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by babtuns76(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by juman(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Handsomecole:
His Royal Highness Oba Yahoo! Yahoo!! The Ist of Iwo Kingdom. grin

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by Blurr(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wu he epp?
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
I see some fools saying all way na way, cos it's a Yoruba monarch.

If it were an igbo man accused of a crime they would be running amok with glee right now over the thread.

Imbecilic idiots angry

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by EYIBLESSN(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Babysheart:

Sorry, he can.

Jagaban Tinubu pushed drugs. Buruji Kashamu did. So what stops this Oba from that? He isn't Yoruba or he isn't Nigerian or human?

were you there?
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by GMBuhari: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
evansjeff:
Persons like the poster above is the reason Nigeria will hardly progress, tribalistic bigot. Let him go clear his name first. The day my king embark on any fraudulent activity, he looses my respect immediately.

But despite all those revelations you never called for Jonathan's arrest

Who is the tribalistic bigot here?
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by GMBuhari: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
I see some fools saying all way na way, cos it's a Yoruba monarch.

If it were an igbo man accused of a crime they would be running amok with glee right now over the thread.

Imbecilic idiots angry

This is just heresy but Patience Jonathan's bank account has $175M and additional $25M they have not called for the Jonathan's arrest, they are the worst bigots of all
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by GMBuhari: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
cosade:

Then why is he wasting time to sue for libel?

If you know what libel is then you'll know your comment and question is rhetoric
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by sekundosekundo: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
AngelicBeing:

True, that is why the country is a deprecable apotheosis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy cascading into a mobocracy with all the ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy sad

Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by AngelicBeing: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Only he that created sekundo is greater than sekundo, mind to elucidategrin grin grin grin
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by evansjeff(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
GMBuhari:

But despite all those revelations you never called for Jonathan's arrest

Who is the tribalistic bigot here?
see what I mean? here comes one of them, a bewitched average Nigerian youth on Nairaland, fighting tooth and nail, killing themselves over people who gives no damn about them, the day we start making these people pay for their sins no matter how highly placed, the better for us.
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by neocortex: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
The man was never fit to be a king, he has at many occasions disparage
the Yoruba tradition and the custom of the throne he occupies. I hope
he end up being impeached.
Impostor!
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
GMBuhari:

This is just heresy but Patience Jonathan's bank account has $175M and additional $25M they have not called for the Jonathan's arrest, they are the worst bigots of all
You really did not understand my post dude...

If EFCC has evidence she should be prosecuted and jailed if found guilty..

You people up north that are always supporting your elites, the same people that have diverted your future are even the worst of all the lot...
Re: "Adewale Akanbi Engages In Yahoo Yahoo, Uses Palace As Cover Up" - Oluwo-Oke by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
GMBuhari:

You really did not understand my post dude...

If EFCC has evidence she should be prosecuted and jailed if found guilty..

You people up north that are always supporting your elites, the same people that have diverted your future, are even the worst of all the lot...

Queen Damilola Apologizes To Alaafin Of Oyo, Begs Him To Accept Her Back (Pix) / Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / 7 Facts About The North