Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) (107058 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by samx4real(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
I hail thee
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
OK
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by datopaper(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
H
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Barney11:
mmm will be back
Na special thunder with high voltage from Amadioha go fire that guy and Mavrodi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by uboma(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
lol.
For how long can he afford the services of the bodyguards?
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
chessguru:
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Originality007: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
what realy baffles me about this MMM of a thing is that it is the Non participant that are crying

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
Bubewilson:
OP your camera is not even sharp..

What is lavish about the party? How may people came? What was served to attendees? What was said?

just nekodu . . .
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
A sucker is born everyday...the wise leads, the dumb is used.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
MINUTES OF MEETING FROM MMM GUIDERS MEETING OF WEDNESDAY 21-12-2016

*1* The programmers are busy working towards implementation of the new model. In this new model it won't be possible for GH to be more than ph. It won't be also possible for everyone to GH at once. Once implemented we will resume activities.

*2* Keep your down lines updated with the latest info. Keep the communication lines open.

*3* Unfreezing should happen before 14 January 2017 if implementation of the new model is completed

*4* Change of guiders button to appear anytime soon most likely this week.

*5* Soon the guiders school will be automized and will make it impossible for mentors to manipulate it.

*6* MMM is coming on board as promised and will be stronger than ever before.

*7* Encourage everyone to PH cos their mavro keeps growing

*8* You will be able to GH once the mavros are unfrozen

*9* You wont be able to get the Christmas bonus if your new PH is lower than your last GH from when it was announced i.e 7th Dec 2016.

*10* Phone number verification exist in other countries and would be implemented in Nigeria very soon

*11* We will overcome and you will see that. Thank you faithful Mavrodians

12 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Olukat(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
ogawisdom:
the time to PH is now for the smart participant. Do you know why u shld rush and PH nw bc you will not be matched till the system is unfrozen which is over 3weeks ahead and enough for ur mavro to mature and ready for collection. Non participants will never understand this. Rush and PH nw you have absolutely nothing to lose as ur money keeps growing in the system till 14th January if they unfreeze it fine if not your money is still with you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just PHed two days ago tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue not forgetting 20% christmas bonus you will get for PHing nw. infact just go and create a PH request for you are not paying nw till 14 January or regret it later if mmm bounces back cool cool cool cool

Provide help ke?
You want get your money and run ni grin grin grin grin
You've been scammed and nobody is responsible

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
He has to throw a final bye bye party........... He knows people might attempt to lynch him

They have thoroughly 'helped' his bank balance. Ultimate cycler next, then NNN follows suit......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Who cares?

It's this pretty bootylicious south African referee i'm interested in.

Damn .
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikp120:
And police didn't arrest the guy? I thought an order was issued against promoters of that scheme? undecided
BAD BELLY

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by rhektor(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Some gullible peeps will still not believe, they will say its photoshop

January 14th is around the corner

Hope kills
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
I have noticed that 90% of those spreading the online falsehood against MMM are the ones called Zombies( distributors of mass hardship), PMB supporters and yoliba Mislims. Just do a little survey and see. What is their motive

11 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by zboy1998: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
Thank God for foolish people.

Nice one.
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Originality007: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I Think he would need to triple the number of his bodyguards come 15th January, when it will become Clear MMM, was a vehicle used by Chuddy and his gang to defraud hardworking but greedy Nigerians......

what is so funny is that I didnt see ur comment when Bashir Lawal was accused of clearing grass with 270million naira....Aunty the way u take this MMM matter, e blike say u dey envy one ur neigbour that is into MMM, and he/she is making it and u are not happy...

10 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by AntiWailer: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
I have noticed that 90% of those spreading the online falsehood against MMM are the ones called Zombies( distributors of mass hardship), PMB supporters and yoliba Mislims. Just do a little survey and see. What is their motive

Go and get a life and a skill.

MMM will not change your poverty stricken status.

Stop blaming everybody for your woes.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
chessguru:
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media
may God bless you

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by invectives(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I Think he would need to triple the number of his bodyguards come 15th January, when it will become Clear MMM, was a vehicle used by Chuddy and his gang to defraud hardworking but greedy Nigerians......
Naysayer!!!....Bamboozled by bureaucrats!!!...#noturMoney

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
AntiWailer:

zombie! Go nd join ur god PMB in hardship distribution. Leave MMM alone. Witchcraft is when you discuss matters that doesn't concern you

8 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Originality007: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
AntiWailer:

Chai! that guy comment really pain u not b small..
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
invectives:
Naysayer!!!....Bamboozled by bureaucrats!!!...#noturMoney
chessguru:
I sight u

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by hedonistic: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
This guy is definitely my MAN OF THE YEAR.

For some reason, I like people who profit from the folly of others. Foolishness is annoying, and should be penalised. As the Bible puts it, a fool and his money are soon parted.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
Olukat:

Provide help ke?
You want get your money and run ni grin grin grin grin
You've been scammed and nobody is responsible

I predicted dt mmm will crash in December so I have no money in it at d moment though I have been a participant for 4 months. Creating a PH request is technically different frm PHing u will never understand this if u r nt a participants so I urge every smart participant to rush and create a PH request or regret later
Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
ccffwx:
Gbese reoo Nigerians are too wise for their own good. They never listen nor learn.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Cite:
Is this the new valentine day?

Na you know o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.