Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic (42670 Views)

My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / Eko Atlantic City Updates / New Photos Of Eko-pearl In Eko-atlantic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by jossy26: 6:29am On Dec 22, 2016
esoorita:

What is impressive? The bar beach is a common land for the enjoyment of all the residents of Lagos before and after independence. You are now celebrating the acquisition of what belongs to everyone by some thieving politicians. These sort of common lands exists in England and other civilised countries even before the colonies and they are still existing as common land till today. The master plan of Abuja a city which was created less than forty years ago has been ripped apart by corrupt politicians who were allocating lands that were designated as recreational space to themselves and their cronies. It's very sad.

The architectural design is impressive to me, have you forgotten the surges we usually have around bar beach/kuramo some few years and since they started the fencing it has stopped or maybe the surge transferred to somewhere else.
If you talking about free area for all of us to recreate, then will still have in abundance the barbeach is already too close to VI, go to badagry you go enjoy beach taya, If that's not enough for you, go to bonny grin

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Kenechi1: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2016
Koolking:

Nigeria is still great. New Nigeria will be greater
Are you high? how is Nigeria great?
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by djbobby007: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Ugosample:

So if Osun man, or Ikorodu man who bought Land in Sat Yaba's C/O expires, him sef will not go and renew it?

or you think his application will be approved express because he/she is Yoruba?

You people sef
if will be renewed for omo oduduwa they pay little,go ask y igbos are begging ambode to grant dem CofC,like i said u will never understand

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ugosample(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2016
djbobby007:
if will be renewed for omo oduduwa they pay little,go ask y igbos are begging ambode to grant dem CofC,like i said u will never understand

grin grin
Please stop that joke grin grin

My cousins got their C/O during his admin, and they did not have to beg anybody.
There are no separate conditions for Yoruba and non Yoruba people, know that.

You people should stop hating on us, I don't hate anyone and I love my country people grin And you should do the same

Merry Christmas
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ugosample(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2016
freeborn76:

I prefer a Lebanese who believes Lagos is his home and demonstrates it by respecting culture and constituted authority, than an arrogant loud-mouthed Igbo who desecrate his host's cultures, abuse hospitality and still cries Biafra tomorrow.

You prefer a Lebanese who believe Lagos is his home = And what makes you think millions like me who were born here do not consider Lagos home

And demonstrate it by respecting Culture and constituted authority =So according to you all Igbos here do not respect authority shocked shocked

Then a loud mouthed Igbo who desecrate his "host" culture = What does that even mean? First of all how do my people desecrate the culture? And second, the Lagosians (not ndi osun etc forming lagosian) are not our hosts but countrymen (How can you host me in my country) so that "host" talk there no follow.

Abuse hospitality =What does that even mean? Were Igbo immigrants into Lagos decades ago given free house or free food? or what as i don't get it which one is hospitality again

And still cries Biafra tomorrow=It might interest you to know that there are MANY Igbo people who do not buy into the idea of Biafra (me inclusive) and of course there are others who buy into the idea, so being Igbo does not automatically mean that you believe in Biafra.
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2016
freeborn76:

The IGR from Ogun state alone is more than ALL the Southeast States put together.

Huh shocked shocked

Where do you get that from
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Eko on I baje oo
Igbo's are u ready to leave us alone ?

1 Like

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by freeborn76(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ugosample:

You prefer a Lebanese who believe Lagos is his home = And what makes you think millions like me who were born here do not consider Lagos home

And demonstrate it by respecting Culture and constituted authority =So according to you all Igbos here do not respect authority shocked shocked

Then a loud mouthed Igbo who desecrate his "host" culture = What does that even mean? First of all how do my people desecrate the culture? And second, the Lagosians (not ndi osun etc forming lagosian) are not our hosts but countrymen (How can you host me in my country) so that "host" talk there no follow.

Abuse hospitality =What does that even mean? Were Igbo immigrants into Lagos decades ago given free house or free food? or what as i don't get it which one is hospitality again

And still cries Biafra tomorrow=It might interest you to know that there are MANY Igbo people who do not buy into the idea of Biafra (me inclusive) and of course there are others who buy into the idea, so being Igbo does not automatically mean that you believe in Biafra.

You made sense, even though I secretly hate to admit...cheers nwanna
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Horus(m): 4:03am On Mar 07, 2017

Credit : Naijarise

Alpha 1, EKO ATLANTIC, Lagos

Pearl Towers - Eko Atlantic City
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Naija4Fatality: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nigeria first smart city in the making, the manhatten of Nigeria.
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Naija4Fatality: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Eko pearl shops [{ Graphical Image }] U can only find this in any advance city.

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Naija4Fatality: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2017
Eko pearl shops [{ Real Image }] U can only find this kind of settings in an advance city. #NEWYORK STYLE

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Naija4Fatality: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
E.A.C gradually coming alive.

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Naija4Fatality: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
The walk way beside The Great Wall Of Lagos in EKO ATLANTIC CITY [{E.A.C}]
This photos show the cool design of the walk way under construction, Walking on this side walk is Classic, Beautifull and Awsome.
[{ Real Images }]

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by josh123(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Naija4Fatality:
The walk way beside The Great Wall Of Lagos in EKO ATLANTIC CITY [{E.A.C}]
This photos show the cool design of the walk way under construction, Walking on this side walk is Classic, Beautifull and Awsome.
[{ Real Images }]
pls upload more pix of the recent development
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Horus(m): 2:51am On Mar 24, 2017

Eko Atlantic’s “Great Wall of Lagos” exceeds 6km length
Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
You used my content without my consent and you cant even give credit to whom it is due for.
Am now going to sue you for copyright violation.
oya say sorry

Horus:

Credit : Naijarise

Alpha 1, EKO ATLANTIC, Lagos

Pearl Towers - Eko Atlantic City

Re: New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic by tck2000(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2019
Two skyscrapers till today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Light Rail - Pictures Show Advanced Progress / Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition In Obollo Afor, Enugu Road (Graphic Photos) / FG Set To Repair Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.