Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow (25171 Views)

Ambode Confirms Justice Opeyemi As Chief Judge Of Lagos State - Pictures / Buhari Confirms The Release of 82 Chibok Girls, To Meet Them in Abuja Today / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by CeoNewshelm(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
The executive governor Of Lagos state, Akinwumi Ambode while presenting the Lake rice to the public, confirmed that sales will begin tomorrow across the state in 15 centers.

In His words:

Our aim is to deliver rice at reduced prices to Lagosians. Sales of Lake Rice will commence tomorrow in 15 centres across the State. To ensure food security, Today we officially unveiled the first product of this collaboration – the Lake Rice.

The focus of our govt has been to make life easier for our people. With this in mind, we entered into a collaboration with Kebbi State.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/governor-ambode-confirms-sale-of-lake.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Booked.
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
How much will it cost?I know that Lagos state government is a gold digger.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Sandydayziz(f): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2016
comshots:
How much will it cost? .

Same ques on my mind... Nd m wondering wah brought the idea 'Lake'
Who has an idea?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by wristbangle: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
Okay

Sandydayziz:

Same ques on my mind... Nd m wondering wah brought the idea 'Lake'
Who has an idea?

12k, lol perhaps the idea originated from LAgos- KEbbi collaboration (LA plus KE equals to LAKE). Is the name not cool? cool should it be named Sandra rice? shocked

51 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by MrCounselor: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
So people can trip on themselves in stampede... Just maintain order in the centers, cheap rice na asset these days, more importantly this season...

Check this out happy people

http://cooly-tips..com/2015/12/6-easy-steps-to-making-money-under.html

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Sandydayziz(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
wristbangle:
Okay

12k, lol perhaps the idea is lagos-kebbi govt. Is the name not cool? cool should it be named Sandra rice? shocked

Huh! I see, had no idea... It's cool really

Sandy rice not a bad idea cool

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by wristbangle: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Huh! I see, had no idea... It's cool really

Sandy rice not a bad idea cool

Lol. People will pick race hearing the word "sandy rice". Who wants to eat rice full with stones? sad

41 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by veekid(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2016

Ajimobi sef
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Jaytecq(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
i will give it out at 11,999.

like if you ar interested

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Lexit: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
LAKE Rice is Available @ N12,000 for 50k and N6,000 for 25kg

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by xreal: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2016
veekid:

Ajimobi sef

wetin cosern Ajimobi wit dis mata?

Nna, how mush be dat bag of rice?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by ylaa(f): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Enough rice for Christmas

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
Kebbi to feed Christians on Christmas celebration. Thank You Kebbi state and thank you AMBODE for the well done job.

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Notion(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
I see...Hope that it last long and not for xmas celebration only
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Femich18(m): 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
2moro or today? They should hurry up o. I need to get my 50kg for 12k. It seems I'll go to LAISA office, Agric 4a.m 2moro(lol)...i must get mine

kulrunsman79:
I just hope it didn't end on pages of newspapers just like anambra rice.....
No it won't. This is Lagos State, centre of Excellence. we don't make noise over here....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
Eko o ni baje o.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by SexyNairalander: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
booked
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Segadem(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Good if south-west governor can give us LAKE rice I'm waiting for South-south governor to give us OCEAN'S rice grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by BUSHHUNTER: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Just confirmed it that the N-Power Applicants in Katsina and Jigawa received Dec Allowance this afternoon.

Lagos which way my people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by kulrunsman79(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
I just hope it didn't end on pages of newspapers just like anambra rice.....

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Pavore9: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
The result of planing ahead. Since Nigerians are known to be addicted to rice and there was a spread of such partnership as that of Lagos and Kebbi, our local rice would have flooded the market thus making it cheaper for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Day11(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ambo my friend.

I'll call you later angry

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Atiku2019: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Intelligent Governor

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by ecooperative: 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nice /that means I fit buy bag of rice with the small money when I mak for e cooperative

Check my signature
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Esetim(f): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
I hope it won't be hoarded

1 Like

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by samuel19222(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
ok
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by Day11(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Intelligent Governor

Than your man, dont lie angry
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by reallest(f): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
This Christmas go make sense
Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by iamdynamite(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
nice one ambo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow by ricson11(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mama akpororo lake rice ti take over. lagos our Next destination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alao-akala, Folarin, Adigun, Arapaja, Officially Join APC / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola / Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.