Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nlng Trainee Operator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Trainee Operator (2623 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Trainee Operator by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2009
I have been invited by NLNG for an interview on the 4th of december, 2009 for the position of Trainee Operator following my performance in the test conducted recently. Please does anybody have an idea of how the interview looks like? What questions are they likely to ask? They even called it oral interview/competency demonstration, does it mean they will be subjecting us to practical technical/engineering test such as operating equipment, working with tools, etc to show our level of competency in those areas and other engineering areas? I mean will it involve any practical? Please respond if you've got an idea.

I look forward to reading helpful advice from the house.
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator by blessedean: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
i have an idea on how the interview is like. i did it last year, i even copied the format. but u have to do someting for me first, send ur email to fineboyemekus@yahoo.com, I WILL GIVE U WAT U WANT
Re: Nlng Trainee Operator by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
my dear bigbroda,
dont mind d guy.he doesnt have a clue abt the interview and he only wants to dupe u.be careful!!!!

(1) (Reply)

VLA Invites For Bank Apt Test 2mao / Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria / Need Directions To Subaru Building, Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.