Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Can You Hit V Without Play? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Hit V Without Play? (796 Views)

Would You Hit Me For 10m / Why Do Women Tend To Like You All Of A Sudden When You Hit It Big?? / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Hit V Without Play? by ositadima1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ok, I had to move out of town to complete an assignment for a couple days, normally, I found my self horney and I needed to do. So, I made some enquiries and I found my self vag.ina, actually lots of it. Now, my problem is that I am not allowed to handle Brea.st infact no touching, no kissing that I could only hit the v and if I wanted to play I would have to pay a lot higher. I could not understand, how can you hit the v without some play?
Re: Can You Hit V Without Play? by falconey(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
ositadima1:
Ok, I had to move out of town to complete an assignment for a couple days, normally, I found my self horney and I needed to do. So, I made some enquiries and I found my self vag.ina, actually lots of it. Now, my problem is that I am not allowed to handle Brea.st infact no touching, no kissing that I could only hit the v and if I wanted to play I would have to pay a lot higher. I could not understand, how can you hit the v without some play?
don't worry by the time you receive several slaps you'll learn.

1 Like

Re: Can You Hit V Without Play? by sinaj(f): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
Which kind suffer b dat grin
Re: Can You Hit V Without Play? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
I actually find the play more satisfying than the hitting. Although not in the orthodox fashion.
Re: Can You Hit V Without Play? by dingbang(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
sinaj:
better soup na money kill am na, abi no be so? grin
Re: Can You Hit V Without Play? by NATIONALPASTOR: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
sinaj:
Sinaj, tell the guy to repent and make him no carry Ash again.
Re: Can You Hit V Without Play? by sinaj(f): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
dingbang:
better soup na money kill am na, abi no be so? grin
guys go jux dey use hard earned money go buy disease.
Re: Can You Hit V Without Play? by sinaj(f): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

Sinaj, tell the guy to repent and make him no carry Ash again.
op go marry jare
Re: Can You Hit V Without Play? by dingbang(m): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
sinaj:
guys go jux dey use hard earned money go buy disease.

so u saying all babes be disease? grin
Re: Can You Hit V Without Play? by ositadima1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
sinaj:
op go marry jare

I wouldn't mind marrying you, that place I moved to is portharcourt, is that just coincidence?
Re: Can You Hit V Without Play? by sinaj(f): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
ositadima1:

I wouldn't mind marrying you, that place I moved to is portharcourt, is that just coincidence?
it's just a coincidence

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did / Is All Well With My Love Life? Help! / Lady With Huge Backside Causes Commotion Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.