Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (53345 Views)

How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Islie: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
In spite of a passionate plea by a housewife to the court to save her 18-year-old marriage, an Agege Customary Court in Lagos granted the prayers of her 50-year-old husband and businessman, Kingsley Onyenobi, and severed the relationship.

The estranged husband said he bought a brand new car for her only for her to give out the car to her church pastor on the pretext of “sowing seed”.

The court ruled that allegations of infidelity and threat to life brought against the woman by the husband were weighty enough to warrant the dissolution of the marriage.

The President of the court, Mr Phillip Williams, who handed down the verdict, said he was fully convinced that the couple could no longer live together as husband and wife.

He said, “The two of you should go your separate ways without any molestation or harassment,” he ruled.

“The court has no choice than to dissolve the union in spite of the fact that the wife still claims she loves her husband.”

The petitioner had on February 11 filed a petition against his wife, Chioma, citing lack of care, infidelity and threat to life.

The mother of two, who is also businesswoman, denied the allegations and pleaded with the court not to dissolve the marriage, saying “I still love my husband.”

She said, “Please help me to beg him, I am not ready to leave my husband because I still love him.”

Earlier, the petitioner told the court that the wife had not given him peace of mind.

He described the woman as careless and uncaring as her attitude led to the death of their set of twins.

The estranged husband said he bought a brand new car for her only for her to give out the car to her church pastor on the pretext of “sowing seed”.

“I injected millions of naira into her business and she could not give proper account till date; my wife is wasteful.’’

In her defence, the respondent told the court that when she went for her church convention and the Holy Spirit told her not to go back home with all she brought to the venue.

He said, “So, l left my car, jewellery and other things for the church.’’

She said she could not stay at home most of the time because of the spiritual war the petitioner and his family had been waging against her.

“My pastor advised me to leave the house for some time.”
NAN

http://punchng.com/wife-used-brand-new-car-sow-seed-pastor-husband/

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by TRADELYN: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wow...grin
She bi MVM (Most Valuable Member). The type of new members that most pastors pray and fast for to locate their church by fire. cheesy
Come enjoy premium services for less this festive season for all your research projects.
See: https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Lapyte: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
I still wonder who the pastor is and the kind of message(s) he will have to preach to make that woman this gullible.I hail those men

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by TINALETC3(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by seenter84: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
Story no day
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by monemsis(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
blood of WENGER shocked

53 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2016
THEM DON WASH THAT ONE BRAIN FINISH..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lobatan cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Woman of faith

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by omonla10(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is wow

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
angry endtime wife

I believe the pastor is licking her kpormor grin

The pastor get big cassava grin

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by MrMontella(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
just imagine!
This is what religion does to someone..

The pastor would be ''all smiles'' now..and planning on how to use his new car ---Thats if he doesnt sell it..

As for the woman!

57 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by fratermathy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
She is stupid!

I will divorce her ASAP and send her packing to her village with only her clothes, slippers, and small sense.

undecided undecided undecided

I hate pastors who exploit the foolishness of people.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by clems88(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
A
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Femich18(m): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lol ...Some pastors scamming their members all in the name of "Seed Sowing". I'm not saying sowing seeds is bad but it should be done moderately...
If truly it's a good seed, she will surely reap it in future but if the seed sown is a bad one then she don lose for both ends be that

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by buffalowings: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Let me wait for the religious nutjobs to comment first

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by blovesther(f): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Oh my God........this is stupidity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by ojoyentalk: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
The faith that led you to give will heal your marriage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by candidbabe(f): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Whom that sow bountifully shall reap bountifully, whom that sow sparingly shall reap sparingly. Says the word of my father.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by ikombe: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
women are easily brain washed grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by EyeHateGod: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
This Church business Good o.....Car?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by tianshie(m): 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hehehe. I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by slurryeye: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nkan be

1 Like

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Opakan2: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chai!

Scam wey no get part 2.. you pastor boyfriend asked you to drop the car for him.
Then asked you to come for marathon lashing why you left home.

No be devil una dey take lie again, now na holy spirit. Issokay

BTW do ya'll know women have the ability to love more than one person at a time (tho. not equally) whereas men can't.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by martineverest(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
pls divorce her fast...she s not wife-worthy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by NaijaMutant(f): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hello
Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by braine(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Imagine!

I just pray I don't jam this type.

Sometimes I marvel at the number of womentl u find in church. They are just so easy to brainwash. It's just for a man to have some sweet mouth.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by NEROSKY(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Women and their naive brain

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by EyeHateGod: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
ikombe:
women are easily brain washed grin
If you want to Change a Society Start with the Women....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by dschools: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Who she help?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband by Princess4ng(f): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
Hahahahahaha.. Lol... The pastor dey pray for her well na grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / Separation Is Imminent In My Marriage. / Stop Snatching Our Husbands ⁠— Owerri Wives Protest Against Young Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.