Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

My Visit To the Orphanage today (pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Visit To the Orphanage today (pics) (840 Views)

Ooni Relocates Orphanage Home In Ibadan, Reiterates Support To Less Privileged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Visit To the Orphanage today (pics) by supaslim(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
I, Supaslim and some entertainers decided to visit the orphanage home today, 21st of December just to show them love and support and to celebrate the yuletide season with them.... Its not easy to stay in this cruel world without a parent talkless of 2. Even those of us wey get sef still dey suffer. So I just wanna use this opportunity to thank God for his provison, the owners of the orphanage: lady abeni orphanage home, No 40, federal road, okhoro, benin city.... For their support, the Nigerian army, for their security and other supportive artistes that came along with me, kessy T, sparo D, gen2c, Mc pikolo, mc 2much, Mc village and the DJ. God bless y'all....

Twitter/facebook: supaslimmusic
IG: @itzsupaslim

Re: My Visit To the Orphanage today (pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
God bless you kiss kiss

But

The fact remains that most owners of those orphanages are born criminals. They keep collecting and selling it off while almost starving the children with little food.

You have done your part and your reward is coming faster than speed of light.

God bless once again.... Amen!

lalasticlala come and see oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Visit To the Orphanage today (pics) by Theyveedo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Fallen Angel / Igbo Is The Most Foolish Tribe In The World – Uwazuruike / A Lesson On Humility To Learn From The Story Of Bode Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.