Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) (1289 Views)

Need A Cute Girl To Whatsapp With / Let's Just Be Friends..... Seeking A Cute Young Lady / A Cute Banker Wana Settle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by ujoseph006: 2:36am On Dec 22, 2016
I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja for a long relationship that'll lead to marriage

My name is Joe, and I base in Abuja, i'm a single guy that's ready to be in a very long relationship with a faithful, cute, and honest lady that'll lead to marriage. Are you that person? then call or whatsapp me:- 08114624972
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by sexy74(m): 3:30am On Dec 22, 2016
@ OP For a cute lady, you can see: but for a honest one MBA.
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lol cute honest and faithful haba this is unrealistic
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Filmewell(f): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
You add where you stay in Abuja be honest about it
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Heineken(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Filmewell:
Hi.. Where In Abuja are you
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Filmewell(f): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Heineken:
Am not the one looking for the lady you are so where do you stay.
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Heineken(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Filmewell:

Am not the one looking for the lady you are so where do you stay.
lol see you.. Am in dutse Abuja, Sokale Abuja.
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by ujoseph006: 12:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Heineken:

Gwagwalada
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by ujoseph006: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Filmewell:

I stay in Gwagwalada. contact me if you are interested
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Filmewell(f): 1:07am On Dec 26, 2016
ujoseph006:

I stay in Gwagwalada. contact me if you are interested
Not interested
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by ujoseph006: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Filmewell:

Not interested
Actually my family resides in gwagwalada, and I reside in maitama.

so, gwagwalada discouraged you at first, Gold digger. no wonder you are still single.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Filmewell(f): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
ujoseph006:

Actually my family resides in gwagwalada, and I reside in maitama.

so, gwagwalada discouraged you at first, Gold digger. no wonder you are still single.
If only you know so is there no other Way to drive home the gold digging point without insults. At least I didn't say anything certain that is because of your residence. Kai even Gate men now resides in maitama. Just know it I ain't interested my first comment on you mention Was to tease you. You lack sense of humour
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by ujoseph006: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Filmewell:

If only you know so is there no other Way to drive home the gold digging point without insults. At least I didn't say anything certain that is because of your residence. Kai even Gate men now resides in maitama. Just know it I ain't interested my first comment on you mention Was to tease you. You lack sense of humour

I actually have vacancies in my maitama home, my music studio needs receptionist too. Mind the way you talk. I easily angered, and you mind the way you talk to me, Its so annoying the way you placed your quote on me. I own this town, So be careful. I'm not the man you wanna joke with. Understand that.
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wow such anger shocked
Take it easy bro.

With this display of anger, the good ladies on nairaland will be wary to. Contact you..
Easy sad
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by ujoseph006: 12:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Amelian:
Wow such anger shocked
Take it easy bro.

With this display of anger, the good ladies on nairaland will be wary to. Contact you..
Easy sad

I'm not usually like this, but the act of disrespect is what I find irritating
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by amos407020(m): 12:37am On Dec 27, 2016
ujoseph006:

I actually have vacancies in my maitama home, my music studio needs receptionist too. Mind the way you talk. I easily angered, and you mind the way you talk to me, Its so annoying the way you placed your quote on me. I own this town, So be careful. I'm not the man you wanna joke with. Understand that.
Shut up your dirty pile hole.

You're not even ashamed threatening a woman. Damn! You suck
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by ujoseph006: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2016
I Sincerely apologize for my harsh statement earlier, and therefore retract such statement.

Thank you!!
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Filmewell(f): 5:50am On Dec 27, 2016
ujoseph006:

Sorry
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by stsinner: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2016
Filmewell:
Sorry
on NL? what a display of maturity!
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by ujoseph006: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Filmewell:

Sorry

I shouldn't have used harshed words on you, I apologize for that.
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2016
ujoseph006:

I'm not usually like this, but the act of disrespect is what I find irritating

Don't mind her. Some people online are like that. Very annoying.

It's well.. And best of luck.
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by ujoseph006: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Amelian:

Don't mind her. Some people online are like that. Very annoying.

It's well.. And best of luck.

Do you mind contacting via whatsapp or call:- 08114624972
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
ujoseph006:

Do you mind contacting via whatsapp or call:- 08114624972

Ok I will. But I don't reside in abuja.. Am in a very far location.

Will connect u
Re: I Need A Cute, Honest, And Faithful Lady, Base In Abuja (connect With Me) by chukzonwa(m): 2:15am On Dec 31, 2016
hi.. istay in lugbe....want to meet a friend...09032122410

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Girlfriend For Love.ladies Only! / .... / I Need An Ijaw Girl For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.