Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Edo Election Tribunal: Apc Planning To Burn Inec Office In Benin City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election Tribunal: Apc Planning To Burn Inec Office In Benin City (456 Views)

My Experience At INEC Office Today / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election Tribunal: Apc Planning To Burn Inec Office In Benin City by comos: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2016
The spokesperson of the PDP in Edo, Chris Nehikhare, has alleged that the APC had plans to sabotage the court process of verification of ballot papers used in the September 28, governorship election in Edo State.

He told Channels Television in Benin City, the state’s capital, that the APC wanted to Burn the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) along with the ballot papers.

“In a place where APC scored 450 votes, when you get to the ballot box you discover about 200 ballot papers. It was this discovery that made the APC threaten to burn down the INEC office,”

Culled from ChannelsTv
Re: Edo Election Tribunal: Apc Planning To Burn Inec Office In Benin City by Mrjo(m): 7:51am On Dec 22, 2016
If they burn it or not they will still win in court, ask abia if u think i'm nt saying the truth
Re: Edo Election Tribunal: Apc Planning To Burn Inec Office In Benin City by hotice01: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2016
With the way things are going,it seems Obaseki might lose the governorship.He doesn't seem to be genuinely loved by Edo people.He hasn't even started anything in Edo state,I guess it's cuz he's afraid of the outcome of the tribunal.
Re: Edo Election Tribunal: Apc Planning To Burn Inec Office In Benin City by Qmerit(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
hotice01:
With the way things are going,it seems Obaseki might lose the governorship.He doesn't seem to be genuinely loved by Edo people.He hasn't even started anything in Edo state,I guess it's cuz he's afraid of the outcome of the tribunal.

Speak for urself which is opinion free but that of not love by Edo people who told you such? All can't love him and all can't hate him going by political affiliation... But what do you mean not working? Ow long has he be there? He just submitted a budget to the house, do you know what it takes to put up a budget in the short time he came in as gov! Since he came ve u heard of workers crying of not getting salary! ? Ve u heard of a single security threat since he came in? But if u re talking about capital project that can only be done with the yet to be approved budget hopefully 2017 u would see that!
Whether he wins or looses is not my take I only answer ur ignorance thanks:
Re: Edo Election Tribunal: Apc Planning To Burn Inec Office In Benin City by hotice01: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Qmerit:

Speak for urself which is opinion free but that of not love by Edo people who told you such? All can't love him and all can't hate him going by political affiliation... But what do you mean not working? Ow long has he be there? He just submitted a budget to the house, do you know what it takes to put up a budget in the short time he came in as gov! Since he came ve u heard of workers crying of not getting salary! ? Ve u heard of a single security threat since he came in? But if u re talking about capital project that can only be done with the yet to be approved budget hopefully 2017 u would see that!
Whether he wins or looses is not my take I only answer ur ignorance thanks:
I have no time banter with u!
Have there ever been security threats in Edo state?
And as regards your question of who told me such,please check my signature.That should give you a clue on how I made my assertion.
I'm nonpartisan and I will not engage u on this.
Have a good day!
Re: Edo Election Tribunal: Apc Planning To Burn Inec Office In Benin City by Qmerit(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=hotice01 post=52152707]
I have no time banter with u!
Have there ever been security threats in Edo state?
And as regards your question of who told me such,please check my signature.That should give you a clue on how I made my assertion.
I'm nonpartisan and I will not engage u on this.
Have a good day![/quote

What that means is that you should say what you know, since u stay in Edo! U should said some, majority, few not Edo people which which means plural. No harm whatsoever from my quote.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Succeed Omawumi Udoh? / Why Does Buhari Value Cow More Than Human Beings? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.