Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia (15802 Views)

Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / What You Need To Know About Francesca Ordega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by femi4: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Sydney FC have signed Nigerian World Cup striker Francesca Ordega for the remainder of the Westfield W-League 2016/17 season, the club confirmed today.

Ordega is the first African player to play in the Westfield W-League and joins the Sky Blues on the back of winning a third Africa women’s Cup of Nations title, in front of 40,000 fans in Cameroon earlier this month. Francisca made the team of the tournament.

The 23-year old forward has been capped 26 times for the Nigerian national team and also boasts experience at two FIFA Women’s World Cups (2011 and 2015), featuring against the Westfield Matildas in the 2015 tournament as Sky Blues teammate Kyah Simon scored twice to down the Super Falcons.

She spent the last two seasons with Washington Spirit in the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) in the United States of America.

Ordega is excited for her first season in Australia with Sydney FC.
“I’m really pleased to be signing with a club of Sydney FC’s stature,” she said.

“I’ve heard great things about Sydney FC and the Westfield W-League and I’m really excited to be in Australia for the first time.

“I’ve played against the Matildas and I know the quality of players Australia produce. I know it’s going to be a challenge playing in the Westfield W-League but it’s one I’m looking forward to"

cc lalasticlala

http://footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/francesca-ordega-moves-to-australia/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by Young03(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2016
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by nairaman66(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats on your new found journey!

1 Like

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by phlamesG: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Chai fp with 3 posts

Wetin this mods dey smoke?
Abi knockout dey their brain ni?? undecided

Which her the best of luck tho
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by shrewd1(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
THE TWO NICCURS ABOVE ME ARE SHE-DIOTS

3 Likes

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by kwakwakwa(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats !!!
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by Armstrong34(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Do u mean our gerarahere mehn

5 Likes

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by McPerry(f): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
so?? we should move with her
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by coolestchris(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Shake me

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by boss1310(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
congrats dear
we have Francis ordega(the guy known for gerrarra here men)now this is francisca,is there any relation

3 Likes

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
space booker
Young03:
lipsrsealed
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by legendte(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Congrats dear
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2016
congrats
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by omanifrank(m): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2016
ok
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by koolcat: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2016
BIG CONGRATS TO HER.!
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by SweetJoystick(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2016
Good for her, congratulations
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by humilitypays(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2016
Igbos na wa for una, are Igbo people the only tribe in Africa Every great achievement, every record breaking, Igbo this! Igbo that!! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by Freshvibesblog(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2016
huh
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by richidinho(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2016
grin
Let her remain there till Dalung is no more

3 Likes

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by babasolo(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2016
shrewd1:
THE TWO NICCURS ABOVE ME ARE SHE-DIOTS

grin eim be like say u drink boss man dis morning....your blood is hotting
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by olisaEze(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2016
Go there n stay there permanently 4realllll

2 Likes

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by shrewd1(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2016
babasolo:

grin eim be like say u drink boss man dis morning....your blood is hotting

BABASOLO they collected my space in 30 sec even after all my gragra
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Better nationalise there o
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by Greedgod: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2016
McPerry:
so?? we should move with her
baby no ! U can move in with me

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by daniel5711: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2016
I hope u will now accept my marriage proposal, if u fail to do so Asisat Oshoala is waiting. [color=#006600]i hope u will now accept my marriage proposal, if u fail to do so Asisat Oshoala is waiting. [/color][color=#006600][/color]i hope u will now accept my marriage proposal, if u fail to do so Asisat Oshoala is waiting.
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by vanen2: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2016
This One is a Tiv girl!!!
humilitypays:
Igbos na wa for una, are Igbo people the only tribe in Africa Every great achievement, every record breaking, Igbo this! Igbo that!! angry

7 Likes

Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by dacovajnr: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2016
Chai! 23!!! shocked shocked My grandmother is 19 grin grin
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by dacovajnr: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
humilitypays:
Be hyping yourself grin cheesy
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by McPerry(f): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2016
Greedgod:

baby no ! U can move in with me
lolzz, am coming grin
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by Greedgod: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2016
McPerry:
lolzz, am coming grin
gime ur email baby , lets make baby steps to eldorado
Re: Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia by McPerry(f): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2016
Greedgod:

gime ur email baby , lets make baby steps to eldorado

You dint say i should give you my acct number.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Beat Spurs To Extend Unbeaten Run And Go Joint Top / Arsenal's Robert Pires In Lagos For Airtel-Sponsored Event (Pictures) / America Tour: Waldrum Drops Oparanozie, Invites Oshoala, 24 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.