Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 PM

Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? (7683 Views)

5 Things Every Job Seeker Should Know Before Starting Their Job Search / Job Seeker Loses Job Out Of Impatience With Company Staff / Any Whatsapp Group On Job Seeker Pls Paste Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by esaias1(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2016
cant these companies be professional, so if they want to send proposals to another company is it text message they will use? No. so how come they now use text messages to reach out to prospective employees? the fvck, has emails stopped working? who does dat

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by stanzy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
This information must have been inspired by someone employed to mislead the ignorants and ignoramus.
NB:
If you're on DND and you still receive bank transaction alert, forget the info.
If you still get a felloswship reminder from your church, forget the info.
If you still receive subscription alert and message from your Satellite TV provider (Consat, Startimes, Daarsat), forget the info.
Above all, if you still get a social media confirmation sms, then your application notification will always come if you qualify for the next round.
"information is core to decision making"

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by gonkin(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
prettyboi1989:
cant these companies be professional, so if they want to send proposals to another company is it text message they will use? No. so how come they now use text messages to reach out to prospective employees? the fvck, has emails stopped working? who does dat

I have gone for an interview where all we got was text and each step was text, when u pass interview it was text, when u are invited its text, a lot of people that has done interviews know that. If u check the text system is actually faster to some firms because u are always with ur phone.

There was a time i got an invitation from Haliburton 2 hours after the interview date, i was at anambra and the venue was lagos. Even if i drove a mustang, fxx evolution or venono i wont make it. Abi na flight. My place of service was 2hrs journey from onitsha. To get Internet we had to stand by the road side to get 1 bar of signal. Even the community cybercafe was on dsl and yet the time to open Google is enough to boil indomie. Sometimes text is faster

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by Medley(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Great504:

I have tried to reactivate it again, but I have been finding it difficult to do. If you know the right codes to reactivate, please, share. Once again, thanks @ op.

when you sent status to 2442 whiat was the reply you got. then text help to check for the DND service you want
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by DEGREE2466(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
honestivo:
Op am so grateful ,I was wondering what when wrong that I submitted more than ten cv and I did not got any invite.

you did not "got" ? and you blame it on DND?

Bro check elsewhere!!!
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by gasbee: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
mediaspy:
Why are Nigerians so gullible, which reasonable company will send u text without emails, pls stop deceiving people, its obvious u are an agent of the VAS system.
sounds like a fresh graduate
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by Edubestconsult: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
And some ppl believe this crap
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by klins4213(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Allow to 2442
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by nocosomia: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
mediaspy:
Why are Nigerians so gullible, which reasonable company will send u text without emails, pls stop deceiving people, its obvious u are an agent of the VAS system.
It's true bro, I'm a victim, I missed UNILAG interview last week cos of ds ish
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by nocosomia: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
stanzy:
This information must have been inspired by someone employed to mislead the ignorants and ignoramus.
NB:
If you're on DND and you still receive bank transaction alert, forget the info.
If you still get a felloswship reminder from your church, forget the info.
If you still receive subscription alert and message from your Satellite TV provider (Consat, Startimes, Daarsat), forget the info.
Above all, if you still get a social media confirmation sms, then your application notification will always come if you qualify for the next round.
"information is core to decision making"

It's true bro, I'm a victim, I missed UNILAG interview last week cos of ds ish
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by gasbee: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
It seems it only applies to mtn numbers
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by Medley(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
mediaspy:

one of the topmost financial services company in Nigeria sent me invite through phone. so where are you headed? funny how people think
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by Medley(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
stanzy:
This information must have been inspired by someone employed to mislead the ignorants and ignoramus

if you are on MTN switch the DND service to full blocking mode and ensure you come back here with an addendum to this your remarks
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by Medley(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
gasbee:
It seems it only applies to mtn numbers

MTN is the major culprit
Re: Job Seeker? Have You Not Been Getting Invite, What's Your Do-not-disturb Status? by Medley(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
DEGREE2466:

you did not "got" ? and you blame it on DND?
Bro check elsewhere!!!
you guys. are funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has The Delta State ICT For Youth Empowerment Program Started? / Hire Reliable And Professionally Trained Drivers In Lagos / The 50 Most Difficult Interview Questions And The Expert Model Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.