Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Want To Start An Online Store Please Help With Best Nigerian Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Start An Online Store Please Help With Best Nigerian Host (688 Views)

Recommend Reliable Nigerian Host To Register A .NG Domain Name ASAP / How To Start An Educational Blog In Nigeria - Victorwinners.com / I Want To Start An Olx Like Websitee Please Suggest Good Naija Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start An Online Store Please Help With Best Nigerian Host by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2016
So guys please i want to start an online store like that of konga but mine will be basically phones and laptops and am not sure i can have or render the delivery service nationwide. its just to display information about available products thats all. i dont need much bandwidth, and like just 1 or 2 mail is okay.

so please gurus which of these nigerian hosting company you suggests or best deem fit for that my description. and also my budget is 2k-5k. please kindly mention me.
thanks
Re: I Want To Start An Online Store Please Help With Best Nigerian Host by fghanni(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
smiley
If you've registered your domain I can host you for 5k. If you don't mind. Call/what's app 07032624096
Re: I Want To Start An Online Store Please Help With Best Nigerian Host by fghanni(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
datmadman:
So guys please i want to start an online store like that of konga but mine will be basically phones and laptops and am not sure i can have or render the delivery service nationwide. its just to display information about available products thats all. i dont need much bandwidth, and like just 1 or 2 mail is okay.

so please gurus which of these nigerian hosting company you suggests or best deem fit for that my description. and also my budget is 2k-5k. please kindly mention me.
thanks

Just point to my NS.
Re: I Want To Start An Online Store Please Help With Best Nigerian Host by bassdow: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
datmadman:

thanks

You can get in touch via my signature
Re: I Want To Start An Online Store Please Help With Best Nigerian Host by schoolhelpng(m): 3:57am On Dec 23, 2016
all Nigeria host are best...choose the one u like...
Re: I Want To Start An Online Store Please Help With Best Nigerian Host by betahost247(m): 5:20am On Dec 23, 2016
datmadman:

thanks

Hello,

Visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html to place your order.

99.98% Reliable Uptime Guaranty.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: I Want To Start An Online Store Please Help With Best Nigerian Host by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2016
Hello, have checked the website and am interested in your hosting. but i have this question. "can that basic plan be used for this my plan?" i haven't register the domain name and i haven't start with anything at all. if yes, kindly get back to me asap.

betahost247:

Hello,

Visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html to place your order.

99.98% Reliable Uptime Guaranty.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Re: I Want To Start An Online Store Please Help With Best Nigerian Host by betahost247(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2016
datmadman:
Hello, have checked the website and am interested in your hosting. but i have this question. "can that basic plan be used for this my plan?" i haven't register the domain name and i haven't start with anything at all. if yes, kindly get back to me asap.

Hello,

Our Basic Plan Can Host That For You but with Limit Bandwidth and Limit Disk Space. Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html to place your order.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi

(1) (Reply)

18 Days To Go / How To Move Your .com Domain Name From Domainking To Another Domain Registrar / I Will Design And Develop Responsive Wordpress Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.