Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (20635 Views)

JANUARY 14th 2017 : The Official Thread / MMM: Why Those Waiting For January 14th Will Be Disappointed / MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

If you register in MMM with the same account number, you will be placed on moratorium.
Your brother knows that, hence the reason he used your account to create another MMM account.

This is what you will do
Dialogue is the best thing you need in this situation.
Probably he has some frozen mavro in that account, so tell him that once the mavro is released and withdrawn that you will take over the account, he will hand it over to you on agreement.
But give him the notice now and hear from him so that everything will not come unexpectedly
Then you change the number (change of number does not lead to moratorium) and the account become yours. so simple.

With the change of number, will i be given a registration bonus?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

I might just make u my guider.

U seem to be reachable by ur downliners.

I need ur mail and ur number bro

Here is my email.
I can't type it here to avoid being banned.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

With the change of number, will i be given a registration bonus?

Not at all.
Your brother has eaten the registration bonus.
It's given just once.

But registration bonus is not much Na.
Just small money.
The other benefits are much more enticing
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by ThatIgboBoy: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

Here is my email.
I can't type it here to avoid being banned.

Didnt see any mail but i just sent u a PM.
So check ur mail nwanne and reply
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Ezegozie:

Not at all.
Your brother has eaten the registration bonus.
It's given just once.

But registration bonus is not much Na.
Just small money.
The other benefits are much more enticing

how much is the registration bonus and what are the other benefits you're referring to?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Didnt see any mail but i just sent u a PM.
So check ur mail nwanne and reply

Check the picture I uploaded

remove the spaces
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2017
Chriswazo:

how much is the registration bonus and what are the other benefits you're referring to?

it depends on how much you start with.

18k to 169k = 20usd
170k to 1.4M = 50usd
1.5M to 3.2M = 100usd
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Ezegozie:

it depends on how much you start with.
18k to 169k = 20usd 170k to 1.4M = 50usd 1.5M to 3.2M = 100usd
Okay sir, thank you but u didn't talk about the other benefits?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 11:30am On Jan 10, 2017
Chriswazo:

Okay sir, thank you but u didn't talk about the other benefits?

1. You get 30% of the amount you PH in 30days
2. You get a continuous 10% of whatever your referrals PH
3. You get 5% video of Happiness bonus.
4etc
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ezegozie:

1. You get 30% of the amount you PH in 30days 2. You get a continuous 10% of whatever your referrals PH 3. You get 5% video of Happiness bonus. 4etc
OK sir, Please Jan 14 come fast na
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by babakb: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
All these na stories, MMM is dead.

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by julyb(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=babakb post=52699438]All these na stories, MMM is dead.to hell with your entire generation.just go and hug transformer when mmm finally resumes.mmm haters will never do well

2 Likes

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by babakb: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
The only thing u will get on January 14th is opening ceremony of AFCON 2017, nothing else, MMM don chop una Money already.

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 6:38am On Jan 11, 2017
babakb:
The only thing u will get on January 14th is opening ceremony of AFCON 2017, nothing else, MMM don chop una Money already.

I will qoute you when MMM resumes three days from now.
And when I do that, cover your face in shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2017
Chriswazo:

OK sir, Please Jan 14 come fast na

LOL, thats the most expected date.
I will post meeting summary after our meeting today by 9am.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by leksgcfr(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ezegozie:

LOL, thats the most expected date. I will post meeting summary after our meeting today by 9am.

What's the outcome of your meeting, today?
Please brief us.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ezegozie:

LOL, thats the most expected date. I will post meeting summary after our meeting today by 9am.
okay sir, i will be waiting.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
MINUTES OF TODAY'S GUIDER'S MEETING WITH MR. ANDREW

1. Guidelines for new model would be published on our PO on the news section this week.

2. From Saturday 14th January, participants would be able to GH. PH and GH match would resume. If u have PH, make your money available.

3. Promo tasks is necessary for the growth of MMM, but it's not compulsory. Everybody is advised to do his tasks faithfully.

4. Mavro would continue to grow on Tuesdays and Thursdays

5. In the new model, GH would not exceed PH.
GH must always correspond to PH

6. Fake POP would be addressed by the new model

7. Concerning the issue of PH before GH, wait for the new model on your PO, I don't want to give a contrary information.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

GOOD MORNING ALL, PLEASE KINDLY CHECK YOUR PO, ON THE SETTINGS SECTION UNDER
MY PAGE BUTTON,
IF YOUR CURRENCY HAS CHANGED TO BITCOIN. CHANGE IT NOW TO NAIRA AND SAVE. SOME UPGRADES WERE PERFORMED AND THE SYSTEM CHANGED SOME ACCOUNTS. WITH THIS, SWITCHING BETWEEN NAIRA & BITCOIN IS NOW POSSIBLE.

THANKS.

Everyone should check his or her PO now!!!!.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by leksgcfr(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ezegozie:

7. Concerning the issue of PH before GH, wait for the new model on your PO, I don't want to give a contrary information.

Thanks. Nothing changed though from the previously held meetings. Just a twist of words.

I hope the admin are not planning a shocker especially on the point 7.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ezegozie:

1. Guidelines for new model would be published on our PO on the news section this week.

2. From Saturday 14th January, participants would be able to GH. PH and GH match would resume. If u have PH, make your money available.

3. Promo tasks is necessary for the growth of MMM, but it's not compulsory. Everybody is advised to do his tasks faithfully.

4. Mavro would continue to grow on Tuesdays and Thursdays

5. In the new model, GH would not exceed PH.
GH must always correspond to PH

6. Fake POP would be addressed by the new model

I don't understand the number 5 please, explain!
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chriswazo:

I don't understand the number 5 please, explain!

It means that the new model is structured in a way that number of people getting help will always be less than number of people that are providing help

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
leksgcfr:

Thanks. Nothing changed though from the previously held meetings. Just a twist of words.

I hope the admin are not planning a shocker especially on the point 7.

My dear, nobody knows how the new model will look like.
But the explanation will be communicated to us probably on Saturday or thereabout.

No guider knows anything about the new model yet, everybody is just guessing.
Some are predicting that mavros will be released in batches to discourage excessive GH.
Some are saying they will introduce PH before GH policy.
Nobody is sure yet. Let's wait for the clarification on our PO.
Nevertheless I will always be keeping everyone updated on the latest occurrence in MMM

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ezegozie:

It means that the new model is structured in a way that number of people getting help will always be less than number of people that are providing help
thanks for the enlightenment and updates.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sir please what is the least amount for registration?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chriswazo:
Sir please what is the least amount for registration?

Don't actually remember the least amount shaa but registration bonus starts from 18,000.
But you can place 5000 shaa.

When I started around June last year, I started with 25,000.

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chriswazo:
thanks for the enlightenment and updates.

You are welcome sir

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ezegozie:

Don't actually remember the least amount shaa but registration bonus starts from 18,000.
But you can place 5000 shaa.

When I started around June last year, I started with 25,000.

OK sir.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
ATTENTION!!!

It is noticed that pending balance of existing GH has been returned to Mavro.

So write your latter of happiness for the amount of payment received.

Check your Mavro page to see the balance.

Make sure you click on Get Help on the 14th to be matched for payment.

MORE UPDATES COMING

Together we change the world!!!
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by jazinogold(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ezegozie:
ATTENTION!!!

It is noticed that pending balance of existing GH has been returned to Mavro.

So write your latter of happiness for the amount of payment received.

Check your Mavro page to see the balance.

Make sure you click on Get Help on the 14th to be matched for payment.

MORE UPDATES COMING

Together we change the world!!!

Guy aw far now...e don tail o cheesy
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by kadreeG7(m): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
m
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
jazinogold:

Guy aw far now...e don tail o cheesy

My fellow geologist.
How the thing dey move?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stock Performance From 2000/2003 To Date / Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns / Why Do People Go Broke After Winning Huge Amount Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.