Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (20633 Views)

JANUARY 14th 2017 : The Official Thread / MMM: Why Those Waiting For January 14th Will Be Disappointed / MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by manofguts: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hi Ezegozie,

Thanks for the efforts to update progress with the scheme; this way, u give people assurance about their money and that there is no need to panic.
Kindly address this issue below:

I actually PHed 2015 in Bitcoin purchased(usually) from the blackmarket at about 50% higher than the official dollar rate on the mmm PO.
Refer to Mavro - 50% for Bitcoin; The local currency is Mavro -30%. I also have some mavro-30% too.

Now it is time to GH.

(1)Going by the recent news on Mavro - BTC. Would I be forced to GH in Naira-30%; Mavro-BTC 30% or
Or would it be in BTC at the same equivalent nira rate used at the time I was matched to PH in Dec 2016?

(2) Given the mixtures of BTC & Naira in my wallet now, how do I GH these different Mavros?

Thanks as i look forward to your positive feedback.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
manofguts:
Hi Ezegozie,

Thanks for the efforts to update progress with the scheme; this way, u give people assurance about their money and that there is no need to panic.
Kindly address this issue below:

I actually PHed 2015 in Bitcoin purchased(usually) from the blackmarket at about 50% higher than the official dollar rate on the mmm PO.
Refer to Mavro - 50% for Bitcoin; The local currency is Mavro -30%. I also have some mavro-30% too.

Now it is time to GH.

(1)Going by the recent news on Mavro - BTC. Would I be forced to GH in Naira-30%; Mavro-BTC 30% or
Or would it be in BTC at the same equivalent nira rate used at the time I was matched to PH in Dec 2016?

(2) Given the mixtures of BTC & Naira in my wallet now, how do I GH these different Mavros?

Thanks as i look forward to your positive feedback.

Let me start by appreciating your compliments.
Thank you so much for that.
Now in answer to the question you asked,
You know we are stepping into new model of MMM starting from 14th when dispatcher will be switched ON.

The model we have been working with is 2011 model which is not the same with the 2017 model.

Right now, there are some additions of new features in our personal office and more will appear when the new model will be switched ON, so nobody actually knows the exact modality of the new model.
Everybody is guessing, and I hate giving contradictory information.

In the old model, there was nothing like Mavro-Btc.
There was nothing like a switch button to migrate to Nigeria naira or Bitcoin currency which is now available in our PO right now as I announced earlier.
And normally, in the old model, if you PH in Bitcoin, your mavro grows by 50% and when you PH in naira, it grows by 30%.
And also when you PH in naira, you GH in naira, during the time you wanna GH, you will specify the account you want the money to enter.
In the same vein, when you PH and specify Bitcoin, your mavro will grow at 50% in 30days and you also withdraw in Bitcoin, the Bitcoin will be credited to your wallet.
That's how it was done before this new model which nobody understands yet.

So, I advise you to wait for the official notification that will appear in our PO before Sunday as said by the head of CRO, Mr Andrew during our meeting this week

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by permanentgrace(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
JANUARY 14TH, WHERE ARE YOU PLS? COME FAST I BEG OF YOU
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by mecussey(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
permanentgrace:
JANUARY 14TH, WHERE ARE YOU PLS? COME FAST I BEG OF YOU

lol...i wonder what it will look like if 2m pple loggin into this site by Jan 14th, mehn that site wont open to some pple and hell will let lose somewhere. I suggest some cool down and loggin on sunday.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
mecussey:

lol...i wonder what it will look like if 2m pple loggin into this site by Jan 14th, mehn that site wont open to some pple and hell will let lose somewhere. I suggest some cool down and loggin on sunday.
seriously, mmm website is bigger than that...
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Moji12(f): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ezegozie:

Here is my email.
I can't type it here to avoid being banned.
Mr egozie pls how can I change my currency from btc to naira bn trying not going through.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by mecussey(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
sweetboiy:
seriously, mmm website is bigger than that...

sure...ur thought is as good as mine...that site is machine....with a whole lot of bandwidth, almost like facebook...hopefully, it will sustain the crowd. Who knows when nairaland go reach that level.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by manofguts: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ezegozie:

You know we are stepping into new model of MMM starting from 14th when dispatcher will be switched ON.

The model we have been working with is 2011 model which is not the same with the 2017 model.

Right now, there are some additions of new features in our personal office and more will appear when the new model will be switched ON, so nobody actually knows the exact modality of the new model.

There was nothing like a switch button to migrate to Nigeria naira or Bitcoin currency which is now available in our PO right now as I announced earlier.
And normally, in the old model, if you PH in Bitcoin, your mavro grows by 50% and when you PH in naira, it grows by 30%.
And also when you PH in naira, you GH in naira, during the time you wanna GH, you will specify the account you want the money to enter.
In the same vein, when you PH and specify Bitcoin, your mavro will grow at 50% in 30days and you also withdraw in Bitcoin, the Bitcoin will be credited to your wallet.

So, I advise you to wait for the official notification that will appear in our PO before Sunday as said by the head of CRO, Mr Andrew during our meeting this week

That's a good response, Gozie and thanks a lot for taking time to write back.
You gave a replica of what has bn operational.I wish other Guiders ar like this

I wish several other Guiders are this patient in addressing issues.

One big challenge I want u guys to address is d attitude of most Guiders.They seem non-challatant, arrogant, and irresponsive. Someone would ask; "these guys are heavily compensated; Y this sort of baaad attitude" truly, we at d grassroot(or D/Liners) know dem too well. Like a sore wound. Sadly, no checks in place, at least that we know.So, dnt blame pple who complain abt dem. The huge overhead on Guiders demands an onerous task odawise, pls liquidate it

Thanks Guider Gozie. As d clock counts down to 14th-Jan...I wish us goodluck

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Moji12:
Mr egozie pls how can I change my currency from btc to naira bn trying not going through.

Use laptop, I tried doing so through my phone to no avail until I used lappy
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 1:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Ezegozie:

I just logged in to my PO to find my pending GH of #198000 missing and saw a letter of happiness for the #74000 I have received, what should I do as regards that as my pending mavro has also been wiped.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by deleo16(m): 1:32am On Jan 13, 2017
emerich:

I just logged in to my PO to find my pending GH of #198000 missing and saw a letter of happiness for the #74000 I have received, what should I do as regards that as my pending mavro has also been wiped.
check your marvo
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 1:45am On Jan 13, 2017
deleo16:
check your marvo
Tnx bro, just checked, it's there.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ibrahim3307(m): 2:33am On Jan 13, 2017
somebody should please try and get help to see if it will work
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by EduC(m): 2:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Ezegozie:

Check the picture I uploaded

g o z i e e z e n w e r e @ g m a i l . c o m

remove the spaces

Pls sir add 08155785777 to your WhatsApp. Thanks.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by permanentgrace(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2017
Ibrahim3307:
somebody should please try and get help to see if it will work

Nothing has changed. Available for withdrawal still remains N0.0. Let's pray and hope fervently that they come back tonight.

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by gook: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2017
permanentgrace:

Nothing has changed. Available for withdrawal still remains N0.0. Let's pray and hope fervently that they come back tonight.

bros ...but today na 13th naaaa..I bow to you oooo..dem say 14th
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by switch47(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2017
I stand with MMM Nigeria..... We stand firm with MMM Nigeria. No shaking.... MMM is real

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by permanentgrace(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2017
Ezegozie, how far bro? What is the latest? I hope those guys never changed their mind not to resume again (God forbid)? My BP is rising already. Lol
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by permanentgrace(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2017
gook:

bros ...but today na 13th naaaa..I bow to you oooo..dem say 14th

Ok sir. My cross over night has started already.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Talk2bryant(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
I sincerely wish this scheme bounces back and shove its fist in seun's ass grin
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is coming back strong and better. I already have my 40k to pay when merge....

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by gook: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2017
permanentgrace:

Ok sir. My cross over night has started already.

welldone...we are together. Good boy
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 10:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by permanentgrace(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2017
gook:

welldone...we are together. Good boy

MMM has resumed already. No more wake keeping. All thanks to God.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ibrahim3307(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2017
permanentgrace:

ok thanks alot
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by kadreeG7(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2017
My money
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2017
someone just got help here provided help of 20k and she already got help just now
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by juliebrown: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
torres2:
someone just got help here provided help of 20k and she already got help just now
did she PH b4 she could GH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stock Performance From 2000/2003 To Date / Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns / Why Do People Go Broke After Winning Huge Amount Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.