Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (20639 Views)

JANUARY 14th 2017 : The Official Thread / MMM: Why Those Waiting For January 14th Will Be Disappointed / MMM Just Outlined New Methods To It’s Participants Against January 14th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
juliebrown:
did she PH b4 she could GH
not at all
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
I just GH 750k and PH 200k sharperly even without being matched yet.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by olokpa11(m): 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ezegozie:

Here is my email.
I can't type it here to avoid being banned.
just made you my guilder. My previous guilder doesn't take calls or read emails. And my mavro have not been un frozen as well. Pls what can I do?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
First the enemies of progress said
MMM will not come back.
When it came back, they changed mouth and said
MMM WILL not pay us.
Now that MMM just started paying, we can't wait for the next epistle.
I guess it will be

Please Epp me register for MMM

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Chriswazo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Basalt:

He is under ban by auto spam for posting MMM website.
His ban will expire today.

Meanwhile, I am in his WhatsApp group and I always keep in touch with him.

Basalt please can you add me to the group with this number, 08035963188, thank u.
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls guider ezegozie,,,whats the issue? I have used several browsers to gh all to no avail,,opera,,chrome,,firefox etc,,,its still telling me 'mavros not available for withdrawal'
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by olokpa11(m): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Basalt:

He is under ban by auto spam for posting MMM website.
His ban will expire today.

Meanwhile, I am in his WhatsApp group and I always keep in touch with him.
pls can u let him know the developments? And also can I be added to his group?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
olokpa11:
pls can u let him know the developments? And also can I be added to his group?

He will be back today and update us with the outcome of todays guiders meeting and latest occurrence.

After the update, he will add the two numbers to his whatsapp group, I am not one of the admins.

Happy sunday all
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by julyb(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please add 08168266236
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by p2flexx(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Basalt:

He will be back today and update us with the outcome of todays guiders meeting and latest occurrence.

After the update, he will add the two numbers to his whatsapp group, I am not one of the admins.

Happy sunday all

a
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by fabchii(f): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pls add 08060375012
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by kevaxa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sir gozie I still await the summary of today's meeting. Let dos not yet matched be updated.Thanks
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Summary of Guider meeting,
Sunday---15/01/2015

1. For now, matching is only for people with small amounts.

2. it's very important we spread info that we have started paying people

3. PH requests are accumulating in our database, that's impressive, nevertheless, anyyone who has not PH is encouraged to pH for the sustenance of the system.

4. fake PO will be able to be checked and resolved faster and all the previous issues of fake POP will be gone very soon.

5. The system has already started, people will continue getting paid and soon everyone will get his or her money.

6. We will have more updates by Wednesday
and if something important comes up, I will inform u b4 then.

7. am very thankful for everything u guys are doing to push d community forward.

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
For all the people that wanna join our WhatsApp group.
Drop your number.
Or chat me up on 0 7 0 3 0 2 7 2 2 5 0
I will add all tomorrow.
I have already seen all the previous numbers dropped.
I will add all of you tomorrow.
Thanks so much my man Basalt. I see your great effort
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by emerich(m): 2:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Basalt:
I just GH 750k and PH 200k sharperly even without being matched yet.
So you are even a participant of MMM basalt or whatever you call urself, I guess it's ur dad that requires the condom to prevent you dickhead from coming to this world, next time choose ur words carefully, my apologies Ezegozie'm.

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by OTILSGEM: 5:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Please add me.
I tried to GH but the system says " mavros unavailable for withdrawal"
Kindly explain
Thank you
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by kevaxa(m): 5:40am On Jan 16, 2017
08130322584 add ma
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by btaliat(m): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by kadreeG7(m): 7:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Pls a
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by kadreeG7(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2017
b
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 8:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Lots of private chats on WhatsApp.

I have decided to share our WhatsApp group invitation link here so that it will be easier for all of us

Join us on WhatsApp by clicking on the link below

https:///DuPI4n1UCwLLvLLGH4Pf9C
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Ezegozie:
For all the people that wanna join our WhatsApp group.
Drop your number.
Or chat me up on 0 7 0 3 0 2 7 2 2 5 0
I will add all tomorrow.
I have already seen all the previous numbers dropped.
I will add all of you tomorrow.
Thanks so much my man Basalt. I see your great effort

You are welcome my guider, the best guider in the world.
The only guider that keeps in touch with all his downlines by sending bulk sms to all of them when important updates come up.
One of the few guiders that have the time of his downlines
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Basalt:

You are welcome my guider, the best guider in the world.
The only guider that keeps in touch with all his downlines by sending bulk sms to all of them when important updates come up.
One of the few guiders that have the time of his downlines

Haba bro, easy abeg.
grin grin grin grin grin

Dont swell my head with praises.
Thanks for the compliments though
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Emmanuel602(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Ezegozie:
Good day ladies and gentlemen.
Today, I feel like writing this to everyone to know what actually happened and to know why you should not pay attention to media misconception.

Before I go straight to the point, I will like to bring to your notice that even banks adopt some measures to currently reduce excessive withdrawal this Christmas period.
1. In many banks now, so many ATM machines are not loaded, this is intentionally done to regulate excessive withdrawal and frustrate people to Wait.
2 Some banks bluntly place a withdraw limit to 200,000
And ATM withdrawal limit to #20,000.
If banks who don't give you any interest can regulate excessive withdrawal this period, then why not MMM that gives you 30% every 30days?

Tine Investment has also stopped withdrawal for this year to resume on 16th January and still nobody heard about it, so why all these panic and noise about MMM?
That's apart.

I will post the outcome of our meeting shortly and also post an evidence that people are still providing help as of 16th the picture was taken despite freezing of account on 13th

OK. Is it that guiders are compelled to PH more or what? Because my guider has over 1k people under him and for ever participant donation he has commissions. So now asuming each of his downlines PH 10k this month, you can imagine how much he will get even without PH...... My suggestion is that guiders should be eliminated from the scheme and recommitment should be introduced ie you PH at least twice before GH
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Goovo(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Emmanuel602:

OK. Is it that guiders are compelled to PH more or what? Because my guider has over 1k people under him and for ever participant donation he has commissions. So now asuming each of his downlines PH 10k this month, you can imagine how much he will get even without PH...... My suggestion is that guiders should be eliminated from the scheme and recommitment should be introduced ie you PH at least twice before GH
mmm should adopt GHw model, this is the only solution, Shikena
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Emmanuel602(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Goovo:
mmm should adopt GHw model, this is the only solution, Shikena

What's there model please?
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Goovo(m): 11:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Emmanuel602:

visit Thier site to know the rules
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Ezegozie(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Emmanuel602:

Well, you have a good suggestion.
Guiders suggested recommitment during yesterdays meeting.

1 Like

Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by peawizzy(f): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emmanuel602:

You can contact me dear.. I'll explain to you.. 0 8 0 9 4 8 7 1 0 7 9 contact me..
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Goovo(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
peawizzy:
You can contact me dear.. I'll explain to you.. 0 8 0 9 4 8 7 1 0 7 9 contact me..
correct
Re: LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie by Basalt(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Seeing the rate at which people are cancelling their large amount GH orders and making small amount GH orders, its a necessary measure. The created GH orders have been locked in the system. That is why you shall see "pending withdrawal" when you check your mavro.

We have all been previously informed of the new model in which GH limits would be set, and immediately GH reaches this limit, no one would be able to GH for that day.

Kindly exercise patience everyone. MMM can only get better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus / Stock Performance From 2000/2003 To Date / Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.