Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please (6499 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please by WHOcarex: 7:05am On Jan 06, 2017
OneManLegion:

A very chauvinistic and unintelligent comment. Get out!
As in enh, that guy is mad and he has nobody to tell him

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please by darlingtito(f): 2:33am On Jan 07, 2017
Hello
ehix89:
hi
Re: I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please by ehix89(m): 6:15am On Jan 07, 2017
darlingtito:
Hello
was just wondering if I could pm you, hope you don't find it offensive?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please by darlingtito(f): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nah its fine
ehix89:
was just wondering if I could pm you, hope you don't find it offensive?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please by ehix89(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2017
darlingtito:
Nah its fine
Hey Tito, just did, holla back if it was seen......Happy Sunday to you
Re: I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please by ifemola: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2017
Thanks but as it is,am no more in his house but we still talk normally. He doesn't realise he wronged me and he's doing really fine without me. I want to make it work as much as I hate him but he doesn't seem interested. I can't force him I believe
Catalin:
You need to get to the root of the matter by finding out why he is no longer loving you/attracted to you.

If you nag a lot, then stop it.
Always pray to God for him to change his ways cos you can't do it on your own.

Get a job: You really need it, I believe if you have a job, your worth will increase in his eyes. I don't support someone being a housewife. I can't even tell my enemy to be one. It makes a man to treat you anyhow, talk to you anyhow. No form of respect.

When you start working, remove all your mind from pleasing him all the time and see he will come crawling to you.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please by zeb04(f): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2017
it looks like when people get married they remove half the brain and put dust
Re: I Don't Know What To Do......suggestions Please by makelove2m(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
kaziblake:
I pity the woman that will end up with you.

shiit girl?............... if you chose to crush with me, pls indicate interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage Is A Serious Matter Oooooooo / Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear / HELP!!! I Just Caught A Scorpion In My Kids Bathroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.