Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno (20794 Views)

Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
And this made front page SMH to d moderators/admin

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Masquerade7: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
I thought the OP meant the pana boy with big cassava.
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Oya datch me the laptop bag I also really need it

Yinmugrin
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
PUSH1:

U get mouth..

I concur
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by EWAagoyin(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Yinmugrin
stingy woman go joor....
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by opmoore(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
OP IF YOU ARE NOT A BRAND AMBASSADOR...WITH PAY DONT USE IT OR ELSE ...TECNO IS USING UR DESTINY
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
EWAagoyin:
stingy woman go joor....

lol
Which one you want?
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
opmoore:
OP IF YOU ARE NOT A BRAND AMBASSADOR...WITH PAY DONT USE IT OR ELSE ...TECNO IS USING UR DESTINY

Ah!!!
This one is new o.
Using destiny kwa.

Wetin I no go hear o
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by femi4: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Thank God For 2016.
It's not just about the souvenirs, I have been immensely blessed and I earnestly wish everyone reading this the same, and more.

Most of us might remember the thread I created where I talked about getting the Phantom 6 to experience...

Few days ago, one of their representatives came for it.

I later got a call to come pick up some gift items as a form of appreciation.

The items include
1. A solid Laptop Bag
2. A Powerbank
3. A NotePad (I really needed this)
4. A portable Waterbottle
5. A T-Shirt

Here's saying a big Thank you to Tecno for the recognition.

I feel very proud of the brand and I'm with you guys all the way.

Together, we shall get there. kiss

Techno fangirl....kwantinu

1 Like

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
femi4:
Techno fangirl....kwantinu

Na sogrin
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by kenoz(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wow !
Nice one from Tecno

1 Like

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by lizzlix(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
ClassCaptain:
When Malata go give me my own now angry
Ok, maybe you didn't read the write up. Actually, Op is showing appreciation for the gift a PHONE brand called Tecno gave to her not a brewery/non-alcoholic beverage company.
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
lizzlix:
Ok, maybe you didn't read the write up. Actually, Op is showing appreciation for the gift a PHONE brand called Tecno gave to her not a brewery/non-alcoholic beverage company.

Malata is actually a phone brand.
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by room089: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Me wey carry Buhari and APC for head, wetin I get? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Themandator: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Forget that notepad o
Na me need that power bank pass!

I no just talk am for OP make e nuh be Lyk say na me NEPA dey maltreat passgrin

Forgive my ignorance but the notepad is it a digital writing material like tablet or iPad or jotter?
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by EWAagoyin(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

lol
Which one you want?
the laptop bag. the one I brought just got spoilt na fake but never knew it was...
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
Themandator:

Forgive my ignorance but the notepad is it a digital writing material like tablet or iPad or jotter?

A traditional writing material.
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
EWAagoyin:
the laptop bag. the one I brought just got spoilt na fake but never knew it was...

I no fit release that onegrin
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Chaii
Na so u de enjoy

cheesy
I almost missed your mention

Na you enjoy pass nagrin
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by toluwanimi07(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ourmmy tecno congratulations ma
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by TappGroupNG: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
This is so cool
See how great tecno is about giving back
I love the water bottle
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Thank God For 2016.
It's not just about the souvenirs, I have been immensely blessed and I earnestly wish everyone reading this the same, and more.

Most of us might remember the thread I created where I talked about getting the Phantom 6 to experience...

Few days ago, one of their representatives came for it.

I later got a call to come pick up some gift items as a form of appreciation.

The items include
1. A solid Laptop Bag
2. A Powerbank
3. A NotePad (I really needed this)
4. A portable Waterbottle
5. A T-Shirt

Here's saying a big Thank you to Tecno for the recognition.

I feel very proud of the brand and I'm with you guys all the way.

Together, we shall get there. kiss

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by excanny: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Honesty I really don't know what Tecno is trying to do. Throwing Xmas parties all about town and giving out lots of gifts. I hope they are not trying to launch some new phones in January o. grin

They should better make them very cheap since we don finish our money for rice and chicken.
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by lizzlix(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Malata is actually a phone brand.
oh! It is, isn't it?
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by TappGroupNG: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
Loool, it looks like normal tecno jotter now,
Ok buy a tecno phone and you can win gifts too
Themandator:

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
TappGroupNG:
This is so cool
See how great tecno is about giving back
I love the water bottle

Thanksss.
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by Tobitrueman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Oya datch me the laptop bag I also really need it

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by 3mmyz(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Abeg how can i work for Tecno, those guys are bunch of good fellows, flex your gifts, loyalists like you deserve more and thanks to Tecno for their awesome charity works
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by tigerclaws: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
XXLDICK:
Mizmycoli, female FFK. Give her food, she will sing for you. grin grin
It was PDP now it's Tenco. undecided undecided

Come let me give you food... So you can scream how large and sweet my XXLdick is. tongue tongue tongue
bastard
ezi bida
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by tigerclaws: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Mtcheeeeeew. Everything no reach 5k
what's this one saying?
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by XXLDICK(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
tigerclaws:

bastard
ezi bida
Mizmycoli asslicker grin grin grin
What does her ass taste like

1 Like

Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
3mmyz:
Abeg how can i work for Tecno, those guys are bunch of good fellows, flex your gifts, loyalists like you deserve more and thanks to Tecno for their awesome charity works

smiley smiley smiley
Thanks Bro
Re: The Appreciation Souvenirs A Nairalander Received From Tecno by MizMyColi(f): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
tigerclaws:

what's this one saying?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Why You Should Stop Installing Games And Apps Outside Google Playstore. / Opera Mod 2.06 On Nokia 2626 / Short Code Service On MTN, Vmobile, Glo And Mtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.