Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna (7393 Views)

Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today / Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum / Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by olokeded: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kaduna State is currently hosting the North-West Governors' Forum meeting at Sir Kashim Ibrahim House. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/photos-from-north-west-governors-forum.html

1 Like

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by HungerBAD: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2016
Interesting people.

I am always amazed at the Unity of the Northerners,as it beats my brain how they always come together to forge a united front.

The first everything in Nigeria is in the South West.
From Schools to Airports and to even Newspapers and Churches,so with this level of enlightenment the people from that region should be the pace setters,but infighting among them has weakened them.

Ditto to the South South and the East too,where finding people from there United,is like looking for the proverbial Eldorado.

What exactly can we add or deduct from our southern psyche,that can make us reason together like the Northerners?

Now look at them gathered together again,to decide Nigeria's Faith in far away North.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by 9jayes: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
fifu destroying nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by Shortyy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
I saw North West and Kanye's daughter came to my mind
Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by kokosin: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
witches

2 Likes

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by daniska3yaro(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Seems the imp from Kaduna is yet to recover from the serious beating he received from his subjects yesterday

1 Like

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by 9jayes: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Shortyy:
I saw North West and Kanye's daughter came to my mind
short gals nd their bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by asha9: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
Northerners are herdsmen.

Herders just like cows does not reason independently.

In what way has the northern unity helped in curbing stark poverty in that region.

In what way has the northern unity reduced the girl-child-marriage?

In what way has their unity helped to promote religious tolerance?

In what way has there unity stopped or minimized terrorism and suicide bombing?

I can go on and on but in a nutshell their meetings are not for common good but for their selfish political interest and grip on the power.

Their meeting does not discuss ways to promote and enhance the condition of an ordinary northerner but to strengthen their fiefdoms.

This is not the sort of unity any progressive society should emulate.

HungerBAD:
Interesting people.

I am always amazed at the Unity of the Northerners,as it beats my brain how they always come together to forge a united front.

From Schools to Airports and to even Newspapers and Churches,so with this level of enlightenment the people from that region should be the pace setters,but infighting among them has weakened them.

Ditto to the South South and the East too,where finding people from there United,is like looking for the proverbial Eldorado.

What exactly can we add or deduct from our southern psyche,that can make us reason together like the Northerners?

Now look at them gathered together again,to decide Nigeria's Faith in far away North.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by rhektor(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
kokosin:
witches

He mentioned OPC not APC
get real fact this is front page where even visitors will see whatever you post

2 Likes

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by wexyee: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
sai united north ... I wish my brothers down south will do same

2 Likes

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting people.

The first Nigerian Airport is: Malam Aminu Kano International Airport.

1 Like

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by hordmax: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
kokosin:
witches

Naah!! African China mentioned and referenced OPC (Oduduwa People Congress), and not APC .. the fact that you never heard of them does not warrant your embedment of this vague opinion in this manner.

... update your facts!
Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by malton: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
asha9:
Northerners are herdsmen.

Herders just like cows does not reason independently.

In what way has the northern unity helped in curbing stark poverty in that region.

In what way has the northern unity reduced the girl-child-marriage?

In what way has their unity helped to promote religious tolerance?

In what way has there unity stopped or minimized terrorism and suicide bombing?

I can go on and on but in a nutshell their meetings are not for common good but for their selfish political interest and grip on the power.

Their meeting does not discuss ways to promote and enhance the condition of an ordinary northerner but to strengthen their fiefdoms.

This is not the sort of unity any progressive society should emulate.

You're a dangerously cranked up hate machine!

You, Chino, think too lowly for a human being!

How has disunity stopped rituals in Anambra?

Has it the baby factories?

How is killing your own siblings over land disputes helping you?

Has disunity stopped you from abandoning Anambra on a daily basis?

Has it prevented you from pushing drugs or theft?

Disunity hasn't helped your life's frustrations till date, when is it ever going to benefit you?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by HungerBAD: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

The first Nigerian Airport is: Malam Aminu Kano International Airport.

Thanks for the correction.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by kokosin: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2016
hordmax:

Naah!! African China mentioned and referenced OPC (Oduduwa People Congress), and not APC .. the fact that you never heard of them does not warrant your embedment of this vague opinion in this manner.

... update your facts!
y e dey pain u for body.....I remix it
Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by mmsen: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting people.

If what you say is true can you explain Boko Haram?

Why have they failed to deal with Nigeria's worst ever internal security crisis if the North is so unified?
Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
..If their unity is for the common good of the generality of the region boko haram would've been a thing of the past because no investor would contemplate of establishing in that region which would enhance revenue generation to the region

they are just a group of power mongers who can only survive by holding on to power just like parasites would die by detaching it away from the host

1 Like

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by Ahmeduana(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
THE WORST AND THE MOST GREEDY REGION IN NIGERIA.
Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by xreal: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
I can bet with anything.... The official language at the meeting is Hausa.

My people are the most Proud of our language.

I know my above sentence might be wrongly constructed, but communication is done.

If it were my native language, I woulda contructed it best, I borrowed turanchi .
Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
You guys missed the chance 60+ years ago when your ancestors made EDUCATION A PRIORITY.
In the North they delibrately refuse to educate their Population hence reason we have a cartel running them since 1959.

I am a Northerner so Bleep it they unite to continue enslaving dem Abokis

Plus the Blood flowing in the North had never flown even during the Civil war,

Don be deceive the Alhajis are the worst form of deceit you will ever know.

The only Person worth Respecting in the North was Late Aminu Kano and his NEPU Followers.

Ka gane ko?

HungerBAD:
Interesting people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by math2001: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
[size=28pt]Photo of Northern governor forum. [/size]

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by mfm04622: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
kokosin:
witches

He sand OPC, not APC!
Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by asha9: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
Did I hit your blood arteries? Did it touch your heart with sharp aches? Well I know how you feel right now but I am sorry for saying the bare-faced truth.. cheesy

[s]
malton:

You're a dangerously cranked up hate machine!

You, Chino, think too lowly for a human being!

How has disunity stopped rituals in Anambra?

Has it the baby factories?

How is killing your own siblings over land disputes helping you?

Has disunity stopped you from abandoning Anambra on a daily basis?

Has it prevented you from pushing drugs or theft?

Disunity hasn't helped your life's frustrations till date, when is it ever going to benefit you?
[/s]

Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by asha9: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
carmag:
..If their unity is for the common good of the generality of the region boko haram would've been a thing of the past because no investor would contemplate of establishing in that region which would enhance revenue generation to the region

they are just a group of power mongers who can only survive by holding on to power just like parasites would die by detaching it away from the host

The same reason I said that there unity is useless onto themselves. I reject that sort of unity.. cheesy
Re: Photos From North-west Governors' Forum In Kaduna by JAWBONE(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting people.

I love the way u LIE

(1) (Reply)

APC Mocks PDP, CUPP, Says The Party Is A Comedy Group / See Where Buhari And Geoffrey Onyema Were Sitted At King Charles Coronation / Nigeria Nabs 26 Oil Thieves, Majority Ghanaians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.