Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,171 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) (93562 Views)

They Transformed Empty Space To An Amazing Outdoor Wedding(Pics/Video) / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by Brightgem(f): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
iykedare:

The past can't just be the past like that. She is a h0e. Who told you he was interested in being her groom? I'm sure if some of you are asked why you sleep with dozens of guys before you get married, your answer will be that they weren't good enough to be the groom(s).
You girls are pathetic. Why do people still waste their hard earned money sending you lots to school?

You lots are better off in a twerking school or a bj school since that is what y'all do so well.
Shut it abeg! what an insult to women, girls and ladies who actually lead their lives with dignity. who havnt slept with dozens of guys. "you lots" refers to ur sisters, cousins, anuts, nieces ryt? I guess ur daughters too will be sent to twerking school. Men are the bigger hoes cuz all those u call hoes are satisfying the needs of "men" men were made to lead, when they raise their standards too, we will have better women. Again! shut it.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by ikorodureporta: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
No mb to watch video...na pix i come see-o
Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by Whytdot(f): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Oga relax, life's not that hard Biko. Don't send your daughters to school u hear?
iykedare:

The past can't just be the past like that. She is a h0e. Who told you he was interested in being her groom? I'm sure if some of you are asked why you sleep with dozens of guys before you get married, your answer will be that they weren't good enough to be the groom(s).
You girls are pathetic. Why do people still waste their hard earned money sending you lots to school?

You lots are better off in a twerking school or a bj school since that is what y'all do so well.

12 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by Greatzeus(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
iykedare:

Haaaaaa shocked this is too much now haba

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by badrobot77: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Not supporting what he did, but don't kill people with your actions and not expect to be rewarded. She must have dont something strong.

Efe16:
the ex is so childish. if u were good enough u would have been the groom. the past is in d past.. let her b.. after spoiling the wedding what did he gain?. in his small mind he has revenged.. no wonder they broke up he is a boy not a man

1 Like

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
iykedare:

Bros, easy na. Me and u know say u enjoy some bak in d days na, esp for sch. Why u dey para like dis na?
Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by dabossman(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
I888:
i knew someone, likely a lady, would take your stance.

Not saying what he did was right, but we have no idea what the lady did that could make him take such action.

Newton 3rd law of motion: To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Some actions are proportional to a reaction.

I know for sure I have been driven to think nothing bu evil towards my ex, the only person I couldn't forgive for more than 2 years, except for God's grace that held me back.

This is the 2nd time I'm posting this picture on Nairaland today.

If we all payback every wrong action with an equal and opposite reaction,no one will be spared. So the girl broke his heart, it hurt, but who is he, a saint? What goes around comes around. Karma's a b*tch. So let's say he ruins her marriage and happiness, she gets a gun and shoots him dead, or bathes him with acid, would it also be an equal and opposite reaction?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by CplusJason: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
iykedare:

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by mengho(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
iykedare:

what a wonderful write up, may God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by mastermaestro(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
iykedare:

With recalcitrant sadists like you, abuse in marriage has come to stay. Too bad you are very unintelligent!

11 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by Brightgem(f): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

iykedare, may your days be long, many girls out there think their getting married is some big stuff. I told my ex who uploaded her wedding pic on my timeline, thinking it would get me jealous and even adding comments like " no time for time wasters", that she would have been my wife, but she is not worth more than a girlfriend material who is meant for satisfaction, a girl who could not cook,would will keep plates and wait for my sisters to wash for her, and would be waiting for my elder sister to greet you first. Shey she dey craze ni! I just sent her a text that i prefer being single than dating her.
You, you made sense, but the guy you are quoting did not so how can u even reason along with him. Ur points are valid, wise decision.

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by dabossman(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2016
Brightgem:
Shut it abeg! what an insult to women, girls and ladies who actually lead their lives with dignity. who havnt slept with dozens of guys. "you lots" refers to ur sisters, cousins, anuts, nieces ryt? I guess ur daughters too will be sent to twerking school. Men are the bigger hoes cuz all those u call hoes are satisfying the needs of "men" men were made to lead, when they raise their standards too, we will have better women. Again! shut it.

6 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Efe16:
the ex is so childish. if u were good enough u would have been the groom. the past is in d past.. let her b.. after spoiling the wedding what did he gain?. in his small mind he has revenged.. no wonder they broke up he is a boy not a man
Wee u shut up! Hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by UjSizzle(f): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
iykedare:

Who messed with your heart? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by mastermaestro(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
dabossman:

If we all payback every wrong action with an equal and opposite reaction,no one will be spared. So the girl broke his heart, it hurt, but who is he, a saint? What goes around comes around. Karma's a b*tch. So let's say he ruins her marriage and happiness, she gets a gun and shoots him dead, or bathes him with acid, would it also be an equal and opposite reaction?

That dude you quoted is a foul-mouthed lunatic. It's impossible he can ever reason with you. Don't waste you priceless time.

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
TashaGirl:
I will always say it. Ladies, be careful. Some guys are not mature at all. Don't let love make you send nude pix and video yourself while having sex.

This guy just spoiled her day. I hope he's satisfied now and will make heaven undecided
Don't worry Tasha.... I will never do that to u! Also I dont have big dvck....so don't run away! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by dabossman(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
mengho:

Which God? The one whose son forgave a woman caught in adultery? The one who used Rahab the harlot to help the Isreali spies and made her part of Jesus Christ's lineage? You might want to read your Bible again and know the God you serve better. He will never endorse that misogynist nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by mastermaestro(m): 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Brightgem:

I am more disgusted than you are. That dude deserves to be whipped to stupor to cure him of his dense foolishness. angry

3 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
That's why I will NEVER support anyone marrying a retired prostitute .
Even the so called men of GOD and gods of men encouraging people to do such won't dare such RUBBISH with me.

I have DUMPED so many LADIES, and I won't stop until I get the one that has Common sense.
My KIDS will never forgive me, if their MUM is an eediot.

My INTEGRITY is PRICELESS....
Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by Danfuster(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
I888:
i knew someone, likely a lady, would take your stance.

Not saying what he did was right, but we have no idea what the lady did that could make him take such action.

Newton 3rd law of motion: To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Some actions are proportional to a reaction.

I know for sure I have been driven to think nothing bu evil towards my ex, the only person I couldn't forgive for more than 2 years, except for God's grace that held me back.

I didn't even see your quote before I posted mine but seems we're in synch. Some girls just like to awaken ones demon, they'd be the one shouting #YorubaDemon up and down.
still struggling to forgive an ex cos I'm so craving to be Karma herself.
Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by mastermaestro(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
mengho:

Your foolishness is greater than his. angry

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
ireneony:
shocked i feel sorry for the bridegroom

You sound unusually nice.

Hope everything is alright? Don't commit suicide. Whatever problems you may think you have, there are solutions to them. cheesy
Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
slapacha:

Mouth action dey sweet oo.. bro u need to experience the ecstasy we used to feel when our di*k is in those babes mouth.

Very orgasmic experience grin
oboy na so d tng bgedu reach kia i nver knew o
Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by I888(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
dabossman:

The image you shared is what I did. It wasn't easy cos demon in me wanted to act but for the sake of God's presence, I held back carrying my plans. Today she frustrated and better than she never thought.
Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Greedgod:
U think u can dump a broke guy just like that , think twice !!

But my dear is it worth it ? ruining another person's future without you especially if she did give you a chance and you messed up with it. I know nothing but please where is everyone getting the idea she is a hoe if she was in a relationship with the guy at some point. is it really that painful that you ruin another chance of happiness

I am all for love but I sense bitterness in today's men why arm yourself with nudes of someone you claim to love to me that's overpowering and conquering not even Love

It's not about leaving a broke nigga how is he behaving ...babes dey soak with their love forget anyhow share and multiply what he gives but his behavior has to be worth it nobody wants to go the whole way for nothing

Feel sorry for the woman she's probably not the only one who has to suffer for choosing love over hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by SIRmanjar(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mon dieu!how I wish say I dey dia I go beat d rubbish boy like timaya.

1 Like

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by freddievip(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
That man needs to be buried alive... Nanxix

1 Like

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by modsRbastard: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Brightgem:

grin grin

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by Jacko1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Wat did he gain
He get luck dis one end wit fight
Some olosho in nogeria wey go OPM church
After how many yeara no marriage
You do dem dis kain thing.... Na u n st peter go dey relate

2 Likes

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by bonfreregong: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
Danfuster:

There are 3 sides to a story... I'm sure you're well acquainted with the 3. More so... "To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" I'm guessing this the reaction part.
You don't fool people 3 times and still expect the peace sign.
Na to load the chopper bro
Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by sisisioge: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Chai! Forking loonie! I say don't be caught on camera girls... Without a picture you can deny a lollypop! Her poor parent would be so embarrassed!

1 Like

Re: Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) by iykedare(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
UjSizzle:

Who messed with your heart? undecided

Typical question from a naija girl . You messed with my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video) / Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.