Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money (3040 Views)

Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) / Rabbit Farming In Nigeria And How To Start{ Pure Breed Rabbits Also Available } / Rabbit Farming Business: An Ignored But Cool Money Making Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by abosaid(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
"Rabbit farming business in Nigeria can be a very
profitable business for any entrepreneur who is
knowledgeable in animal husbandry. Unlike other
livestock farming, rabbit business is a low capital
investment as it does not require too much money
to start up. However, it requires in depth knowledge
of the animals, how to raise them and which
customers to market to.
Every part of the rabbit is useful; the skin for
leather shoe and bag making factories, furs for
manufacturing clothes, bone for the production
of livestock feed , meat for consumption, lives
rabbits for testing specimens by laboratories. So
it is in the hands of the potential rabbit breeder
to determine to whom he should sell his rabbits.
Hence the target market is high"
Are you interesting in making additional incom Start rabbit farming business.
join rabbitbuzz whatsapp group or Telegram for any assistance related to rabbit business.

send join to 08070573900 on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Following.... Please tell us about the most profitable breed to go for.
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by abosaid(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Gracealone:
I will advice you to start with new Zealand white because it is
One of the most popular rabbits for raising
rabbits on a commercial scale. It
has good white fur, it produce large litters(6-8kits per litter and maintain them to weaning)and it also has a good percentage of
flesh to bone. Therefore the New Zealand White
is a good dual-purpose rabbit . Other good dual-
purpose rabbits are the American Chinchilla and
the Californian Rabbit .
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by abosaid(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Gracealone:
[url]
Gracealone:
[/url]
Gracealone:
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by petrchuks: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Please add me up -09096977303. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by adetoyeshe: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
2months old rabbit for sale in Abeokuta. Pls call 08065400097 to book urs.
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by adetoyeshe: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
https://www.facebook.com/detoyee/

Follow our rabbit farm page on facebook
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by Peterolums(m): 8:09am On May 08, 2017
You cannot achieve the desired weight by grasses alone. You need Rabbit feed . Our rabbit feed achieve 3,5kg in 3 months .
Our Rabbit Pellets Plain - Rabbit Food

Complete diet to meet the full nutritional requirements of all breeds
Selected high fibre raw materials
Added minerals, trace elements and vitamins
Pellet Diameter: 3mm

Our Rabbit pellets Plain are a specially formulated complete diet designed to meet the full nutritional requirements of all breeds and sizes of commercial, show and pet rabbits of all ages.

Our Rabbit feeds are based on selected high fibre raw materials and cereals balanced with vegetable proteins. Massey supplement their diets with all the required minerals, trace elements and vitamins to ensure rabbit health, fertility and productivity.

Analytical Constituents
Crude Protein 18.0%
Crude Oil 3.8%
Crude Fibre 13.0%
Crude Ash 6.6%
Calcium 0.74%
Sodium 0.10%
Phosphorus 0.71

Lets discuss on 07062379874. Calls and Whatsapp

Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by Poops: 4:54am On May 09, 2017
Peterolums:
You cannot achieve the desired weight by grasses alone. You need Rabbit feed . Our rabbit feed achieve 3,5kg in 3 months .
Our Rabbit Pellets Plain - Rabbit Food

Complete diet to meet the full nutritional requirements of all breeds
Selected high fibre raw materials
Added minerals, trace elements and vitamins
Pellet Diameter: 3mm

Our Rabbit pellets Plain are a specially formulated complete diet designed to meet the full nutritional requirements of all breeds and sizes of commercial, show and pet rabbits of all ages.

Our Rabbit feeds are based on selected high fibre raw materials and cereals balanced with vegetable proteins. Massey supplement their diets with all the required minerals, trace elements and vitamins to ensure rabbit health, fertility and productivity.

Analytical Constituents
Crude Protein 18.0%
Crude Oil 3.8%
Crude Fibre 13.0%
Crude Ash 6.6%
Calcium 0.74%
Sodium 0.10%
Phosphorus 0.71

Lets discuss on 07062379874. Calls and Whatsapp

how heavy is a bag and it's price. I'm starting it big here in Jos. My feeding is all gonna be about wheat fodder and pellets. You just saved a soul. Will call ASAP.
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:47am On May 09, 2017
Poops:
how heavy is a bag and it's price. I'm starting it big here in Jos. My feeding is all gonna be about wheat fodder and pellets. You just saved a soul. Will call ASAP.

Are you planting the wheat fodder yourself, where did you get the seed from? I will also be standing mine soon. Trying to pit security measures in place first.
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by Poops: 2:51pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=INDESTRUCTABLEX post=56339665]

Are you planting the wheat fodder yourself, where did you get the seed from? I will also be standing mine soon. Trying to pit security measures in place first.[/quote yeah. Wheat seeds are most nutritious along with barley. But barley is harder to get due to its demand in the beer industry. Plus take note that fodder is different than hydroponic fodder. Please venture into youtube and you'll get all the info you need for "Fodder for Rabbits". THANKS. ]
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by heraldgric: 5:51pm On May 09, 2017
Now available for sale at Herald agric * Point of lay 18weeks ( brown, zartech) * Old layers brown * Turkey 6weeks and day old * Broilers 4weeks mails to heraldagric@gmail.com 07063491891 Location Ibadan.
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by segzyayan(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2017
pls add me on 08032174952
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by adetoyeshe: 8:50pm On May 22, 2017
Weaners available in Abeokuta kindly contact me on WhatsApp on 08065400097 or visit the farm Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/detoyee/
Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by adetoyeshe: 8:51pm On May 22, 2017
Pics

Re: Rabbit Farming Business : An Alternative Way Of Making Money by segzyayan(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rabbit urine available for sale

(1) (Reply)

Tilapia Farming Secrets revealed! / Processed And Live Mature Broilers Of 2kg Available / Need Fund To Farm?. Check This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.