Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. (1406 Views)

Lol, Please What Is Your Caption For This Picture: / Buhari And Trump Pics. Add Your Caption / Caption This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by HungerBAD: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Caption this photo.

Why do you think Ishilove is holding my shirt?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by Onechancearmy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Because you refused to settle her? grin
Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by Mujaheeeden: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Continue dying for Ishilove that our Seun dumped
Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by HungerBAD: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Continue dying for Ishilove that our Seun dumped

Seun dumped her?like they dated or what?that's not true as she would have told me.
Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by Mujaheeeden: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

Seun dumped her?like they dated or what?that's not true as she would have told me.
Since you believed everything Apc told you then I'm not surprised you believed everything Ishilove told you.

Remember the CODE

GIRLS AIN'T LOYAL

1 Like

Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Funny
Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by yorhmienerd(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hunger.BAD: Bebi kilode na

Ishil.ove: who is you bebi, Mr. man abeg sanwo jare

Hunger.BAD: Farabale funmi na, recession dey

Ishilo.ve: rece wetin? abeg a no beg make com marry me o. Funmi lowo jare (grabs his cloth). You thinks say I dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Caption this photo.

Why do you think Ishilove is holding my shirt?
It's easy. Drop soup money cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Since you believed everything Apc told you then I'm not surprised you believed everything Ishilove told you.

Remember the CODE

GIRLS AIN'T LOYAL
Kchibo radio without battery. Lai Mohammed's blood brother.

2 Likes

Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by HungerBAD: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Kchibo radio without battery. Lai Mohammed's blood brother.

Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

Hmmm.

Yes na. Maujahideen was the cleaner and plate washer at the Mama Put I and Suen regularly hung out

1 Like

Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by mylove4God(f): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBad and Ishilove, I can't wait to see your pre wedding pics and the love story accompanying it grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Caption Of Ishilove And Myself. by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2016
Today no today, You are giving me this money. All this story of no network, atm not working, will finish in this banking hall. You are not going anywhere. Straight to the cashier.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Make: Please Is Should This Be Named? / AKWA PROPHET COMEDY , Tittle , Holy Bible / Naija Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.