Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" (9768 Views)

Here Are Things You Don't Know About Ark Of Covenant -isi Arusi / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by gatiano(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
Prayer Park Challenge 1st Video [Saint Michael's Prayer]

HOW TO DO THE CHALLENGE

1. Gather some people on Dec. 27 (large or small crowd)
2. Face the Direction of Mt. Kenya (East Africa) with both arms raised & keep both eyes open
3. Begin your prayer with the ancient words, "Thai Thathaiya Ngai Thai" and end your prayer by repeating these words 3 times.
4. Use the "Repeat after me" format of prayer (Call & Repeat).
5. Post your "Prayer Park" video on social media and tag the Mount Kenya Prayer Park Page http://www.Facebook.com/MtKenyaPrayer... or IG: @MtKenyaPrayerPark
6. Only do these prayers during sunlight (Never at night time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIEpqrRoLUI

ANCIENT HISTORY OF THE CHALLENGE

The Prayer Park Challenge is a crisis intervention ritual given to the African Diaspora by the 12 Seers of Mt. Kenya (aka Mt. Kenya College of Seers). It derives from an ancient prayer walk ritual performed at the Sacred Mount Kenya (Thaio/Zion) by Holy Men/Women of Ancient Africa (Even Israel) as a last resort option during times of Crisis. The 12 Seers are the ancient "Crisis Intervention Team" of the African tribal society who watch the stars and nature in order know of impending danger. They also guard the ancestral knowledge and artifacts (Ancient Scrolls and Tablets) passed down for thousands of years. They have broken silence to intervene with global matters by summoning the African Diaspora to perform the ancient ritual at the mountain on Dec 27. For all others who cannot travel to Kenya for the original "Prayer Walk" ritual, the "Prayer Park (As seen in this video) should be done on Dec 27th. It CAN be done ANY day of the year, but SHOULD ALWAYS be done on December 27th specifically.

SAINT MICHAEL'S PRAYER

[b]Thai Thathaiya Ngai thai
Today we have come
under the sun
Facing Mt. Kenya
Together as one
standing as one
chanting as one
Now let peace come
thru the power of one
let freedom come
let healing come
let unity come
to the black nation
for the slain ancestors
of the black nation
we'll never forget
their devastation
the pain and the torture
the rape and the slaughter
for the sons and the daughters
of all the Maafa
let justice come
when the earthquake come
when the waters come
protect the black nation
retribution come
when the fires come
when the winds come
protect the black nation
break the control
of the chains of my soul
from lies that were told
as we open the scrolls
Elders open the scrolls
Kenya open the scrolls
Generations behold
now truth will unfold
let knowledge come
higher guidance come
understanding come
unto all nations
12 elders come
chiefs and judges come
for the resurrection
of the power of one
let the black king come
let the black queen come
for the resurrection
of the power of one
let us speak in one voice
to the beat of one heart
let us live in one mind
hear this prayer divine
Thai Thathaiya Ngai thai
Thai Thathaiya Ngai thai
Thai Thathaiya Ngai thai[/b]

http://sacredmountkenya.com/

For few history and African ancient science and knowledge. http://www.yamumbi.com/mount-kenya-water-tabernacle-kigongona-gia-kirinyaga-jubilee-ceremony

SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by gatiano(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Mt Zion DISCOVERED Using 7 Old Maps of AFRICA!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

Juda or Judea is originally in West-Africa. Photo of Old map attached. Guinea broke down into several tribes (Yoruba/Anago, Igbo nation, Benin, Hausa and all the way to Ghana, among whom was Juda and etc.....)

This must have broken down from a more large Nation called Idu Confederacy and their language was called (Ifa, Afa, Fa, etc)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by gatiano(m): 1:38am On Dec 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5tidVkq3dw

The true meaning of ressurection of Jesus is only known and performed throughout African tribes; It was an initiation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOBNABVKsQE
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Interesting.

I like the prayer challenge though. It seems Kikuyu elders have been very active.

2 Likes

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by lepasharon(f): 6:30am On Dec 23, 2016
Where has this nigga been
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by gatiano(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
That is true, The College of Seers (12 Elder Seers of The Kikuyu Tribe) have been always and are very active, so are all the Elders of every Tribe of Africa and Pacific people. They are the keepers of ancient knowledge and wisdom which are kept safe in secret.

In some Tribe of the Yoruba group, They are called Ogboni Fraternity and in the Ijebu Tribe, They are called Oshugbo Fraternity. Everything that we think we know or have knowledge of are simply myths at child's understanding until The Elders come out to break silence.

Muafrika2:
Interesting.

I like the prayer challenge though. It seems Kikuyu elders have been very active.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by gatiano(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
I have been in few places which would require a person a great deal of commitment, discipline, perseverance, patience, knowledge of self and knowledge of others, Divine love of self and kind, Righteousness but never piousness, and micoscopic view into personal history to reach. That is only but one step, there are infinite steps more to take.

A nigga is a person whose Soul has been disconnected and kept far apart from his/her own personal Spirit/Creator through lies, tortures, manipulations etc. The feminine or polarity of a nigga is a bitch or LovePeddler....
lepasharon:
Where has this nigga been
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by gatiano(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
"Self-consciousness can be made everlasting if the individual sustains it with truth and goodness. The same self-consciousness can be destroyed if the individual willingly rejects the truth and dwells in ignorance and evil." - Black Roots Science page 192

What is the difference between everlasting and eternity?
What is goodness, evil, truth and ignorance?

I bet they are not what you think they are....
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 24, 2016
welcome bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by gatiano(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Peace Brother, It's been a while.

jupiterx:
welcome bro cheesy
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Deicide: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2016
This seams like Idol worship almost inline with what Muslim do with Kaaba
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by gatiano(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Psalm 132:13-14
For the LORD has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His habitation. "This is My resting place forever; Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.

Joel 3:17
Then you will know that I am the LORD your God, Dwelling in Zion, My holy mountain So Jerusalem will be holy, And strangers will pass through it no more.

Micah 4:6-8
"In that day," declares the LORD, "I will assemble the lame And gather the outcasts, Even those whom I have afflicted. "I will make the lame a remnant And the outcasts a strong nation, And the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion From now on and forever. "As for you, tower of the flock, Hill of the daughter of Zion, To you it will come-- Even the former dominion will come, The kingdom of the daughter of Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 14:19
Have You completely rejected Judah? Or have You loathed Zion? Why have You stricken us so that we are beyond healing? We waited for peace, but nothing good came; And for a time of healing, but behold, terror!

As you can see here Brother, The list here is endless. The true Mount Zion has always been in Kenya, The source of the Nile river, the foot hill of the moon.

The fake jews always go worship at their fake zion and it was not called idol worshipping.

Besides- Africans don't worship idols, it is but a lack of understanding and ignorance that Africans mistakes their pure and righteous way of life for idol worshipping. Some of the traditions has been infiltrated in the time past, I won't lie.

One very big example of idol worship is this christmas period. Christ was not born on a december;
There is not santa claus riding no flying deer in the bible or quran or any book.
The bible is even against christmas trees, I bet most of christian houses have them in their houses now.
(These are idol worship, they are done by the other races, not Africans).

Deicide:
This seams like Idol worship almost inline with what Muslim do with Kaaba
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by gatiano(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
gatiano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsxvhJcoPfc
I've met a Kikuyu woman who swore they were Israelites. People may dismiss it, especially because we are taught in school that all Bantus came from West Africa just the other day. But when you start interrogating elements of the culture like like circumcision, sacrifice, supreme creator, it only makes sense that there is something to it.

Another thing is that the Kikuyus absorbed a whole cushitic tribe which must have had direct ancestry to Israel, and passed it down in oral folklore. It is common for mixed tribes to have several stories of origin. Some Kikuyus believe in origin from mount Kenya and the Seven daughters of Mumbi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by gatiano(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
There are alot of Israelites spread across Africa; Most were stolen to the west, to India, To mid-east etc. Some of The Kikuyu who believe Their Origin from Mount Kenya is True for all Black People on Earth. Mount Kenya is whitish and it serves as just a symbol alluding to a Specific Star, The Seven Daughters too are alluding probably to a certain constellation. Also Remember or keep in mind that Mount Kenya is not a Mountain of this earth crust. It fell from the sky many millions of years ago. Where is this rock from?

Mount Kenya means Sirius C. The 7 Daughters are the 7 Stars of Plaides, 6 stars revolving around Alcyon. The 7 stars were formed after Sirius. Sirius is the very first star of this Universe.

Muafrika2:

I've met a Kikuyu woman who swore they were Israelites. People may dismiss it, especially because we are taught in school that all Bantus came from West Africa just the other day. But when you start interrogating elements of the culture like like circumcision, sacrifice, supreme creator, it only makes sense that there is something to it.

Another thing is that the Kikuyus absorbed a whole cushitic tribe which must have had direct ancestry to Israel, and passed it down in oral folklore. It is common for mixed tribes to have several stories of origin. Some Kikuyus believe in origin from mount Kenya and the Seven daughters of Mumbi.
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by onitshaigbo(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2017
gatiano:
There are alot of Israelites spread across Africa; Most were stolen to the west, to India, To mid-east etc. Some of The Kikuyu who believe Their Origin from Mount Kenya is True for all Black People on Earth. Mount Kenya is whitish and it serves as just a symbol alluding to a Specific Star, The Seven Daughters too are alluding probably to a certain constellation. Also Remember or keep in mind that Mount Kenya is not a Mountain of this earth crust. It fell from the sky many millions of years ago. Where is this rock from?

Mount Kenya means Sirius C. The 7 Daughters are the 7 Stars of Plaides, 6 stars revolving around Alcyon. The 7 stars were formed after Sirius. Sirius is the very first star of this Universe.

Please stop spreading misinformation. The only Israelites in Africa (aside from Sephardic Jews of North Africa) are the Igbos. In fact, we are descended from Jews who fled Roman-occupied North Africa during the time of the Jewish Revolt against Rome. So technically, the Igbos are Jews of Middle-Eastern extraction, and not Africans. This is apparent in our light-complexioned appearance, but more so in our superior business and work culture, which allows us to dominate the commercial sectors with ease wherever we find ourselves in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Face it, we're just not like other Africans.
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Tampinu(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
gatiano:

HOW TO DO THE CHALLENGE

1. Gather some people on Dec. 27 (large or small crowd)
2. Face the Direction of Mt. Kenya (East Africa) with both arms raised & keep both eyes open
3. Begin your prayer with the ancient words, "Thai Thathaiya Ngai Thai" and end your prayer by repeating these words 3 times.
4. Use the "Repeat after me" format of prayer (Call & Repeat).
5. Post your "Prayer Park" video on social media and tag the Mount Kenya Prayer Park Page http://www.Facebook.com/MtKenyaPrayer... or IG: @MtKenyaPrayerPark
6. Only do these prayers during sunlight (Never at night time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIEpqrRoLUI

ANCIENT HISTORY OF THE CHALLENGE

The Prayer Park Challenge is a crisis intervention ritual given to the African Diaspora by the 12 Seers of Mt. Kenya (aka Mt. Kenya College of Seers). It derives from an ancient prayer walk ritual performed at the Sacred Mount Kenya (Thaio/Zion) by Holy Men/Women of Ancient Africa (Even Israel) as a last resort option during times of Crisis. The 12 Seers are the ancient "Crisis Intervention Team" of the African tribal society who watch the stars and nature in order know of impending danger. They also guard the ancestral knowledge and artifacts (Ancient Scrolls and Tablets) passed down for thousands of years. They have broken silence to intervene with global matters by summoning the African Diaspora to perform the ancient ritual at the mountain on Dec 27. For all others who cannot travel to Kenya for the original "Prayer Walk" ritual, the "Prayer Park (As seen in this video) should be done on Dec 27th. It CAN be done ANY day of the year, but SHOULD ALWAYS be done on December 27th specifically.

SAINT MICHAEL'S PRAYER

[b]Thai Thathaiya Ngai thai
Today we have come
under the sun
Facing Mt. Kenya
Together as one
standing as one
chanting as one
Now let peace come
thru the power of one
let freedom come
let healing come
let unity come
to the black nation
for the slain ancestors
of the black nation
we'll never forget
their devastation
the pain and the torture
the rape and the slaughter
for the sons and the daughters
of all the Maafa
let justice come
when the earthquake come
when the waters come
protect the black nation
retribution come
when the fires come
when the winds come
protect the black nation
break the control
of the chains of my soul
from lies that were told
as we open the scrolls
Elders open the scrolls
Kenya open the scrolls
Generations behold
now truth will unfold
let knowledge come
higher guidance come
understanding come
unto all nations
12 elders come
chiefs and judges come
for the resurrection
of the power of one
let the black king come
let the black queen come
for the resurrection
of the power of one
let us speak in one voice
to the beat of one heart
let us live in one mind
hear this prayer divine
Thai Thathaiya Ngai thai
Thai Thathaiya Ngai thai
Thai Thathaiya Ngai thai[/b]

http://sacredmountkenya.com/

For few history and African ancient science and knowledge. http://www.yamumbi.com/mount-kenya-water-tabernacle-kigongona-gia-kirinyaga-jubilee-ceremony

SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUtuzGRFdvU

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Tampinu(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
lepasharon:
Where hahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR0GTMSgDNks this nigga been

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR0GTMSgDNk
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Tampinu(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
gatiano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUtuzGRFdvU

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Tampinu(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote]Interesting.

The Ark of the covenant was last seen in Ethiopia with Haile Selassie I...

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Tampinu(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
gatiano:
"Self-consciousness can be made everlasting if the individual sustains it with truth and goodness. The same self-consciousness can be destroyed if the individual willingly rejects the truth and dwells in ignorance and evil." - Black Roots Science page 192

What is the difference between everlasting and eternity?
What is goodness, evil, truth and ignorance?

I bet they are not what you think they are....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3tNvCHHyJE&t=3s

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Tampinu(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
gatiano:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel

Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by Freeze007(m): 1:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Brother Gatiano,

Peace and Gods knowledge guide you continuously as you direct others to their God in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.Amen

Brother, I have followed Blackfoot's science, your Facebook page etc you have fascinating stories which I have never heard and my intuition tells me they are true, however, my concerns is that you have not mentioned God that is the Holy Spirit personified with a knowledge of consciousness that is with ability to tell the story of the very beginning who is without deputy. perhaps inspiring all these write up of yours. I am not arguing with you on 1b8m in as much as i know the possibility of that putting one and two together, i will not underestimate the mystery behind Godliness. If God is Omnipotent, He can surely disintegrate Himself into zillion bodies, no doubt, the reason i wont doubt or argue is because i am aware that we are in Gods school, others with prinary knowledge and some in the tertiary, so, let me believe your ideas about Him is according to your present class. But this I have to ask, Have read about Leader Olumba Olumba Obu? Are you yet baptised into Brotherhood of the Cross and Star? Have you received the baptism of the Holy Spirit? Trust me, I can tell you this 100% from the dream I just woke up from, because, I started preaching to someone who introduced me to an herbalist or king-purported that wanted to help me I think, in that dream, the person wanted to consult whatever I don't know, asked me to look at a mirror which I obliged, I knocked my head on the ground and called on that name OOO as soon as the man started conjuring-all in that dream, a picture of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu appeared and the man went haywire this was when I became boldened to preach BCS as the only COVER for the UNIVERSE to them,matter of fact it is where God is ruling and dwells. I will not write you off, its a dream, Is Father Olumba Olumba Obu in your radar? why have you not spoken about Him? Please I beg your answer.

Peace
Earnest
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by YAHREIGNS: 3:59am On Nov 19, 2018
So did the elders open the scrolls Gatiano
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by donnie(m): 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
onitshaigbo:

Please stop spreading misinformation. The only Israelites in Africa (aside from Sephardic Jews of North Africa) are the Igbos. In fact, we are descended from Jews who fled Roman-occupied North Africa during the time of the Jewish Revolt against Rome. So technically, the Igbos are Jews of Middle-Eastern extraction, and not Africans. This is apparent in our light-complexioned appearance, but more so in our superior business and work culture, which allows us to dominate the commercial sectors with ease wherever we find ourselves in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. Face it, we're just not like other Africans.

I have not seen a post this stupid in along while. I hope you no longer think this way. Hope you've repented because you have denied your true brethren and followed the Synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9;3:9
Re: The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa" by eternalstudent: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Hi all,
I found this thread because I am looking for some information about the man who wrote the book "Leopards of the magical dawn". His name is Nze Chuwuadibia E. Nwafor. Is there anyone here on this forum that can give me some information about him? Where is he from? Is he still alive? Where does he live? How can I get in touch with him or someone who knows him?
Thanks and appreciate any answers on this.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual( Sunday, 14th May, 2017 / Can Any Atheist Anywhere In The World Provide A Reasonable Answer To This ? / How Has God Been Faithful To You In The Last 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.