Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,253 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. (8399 Views)

Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by chocolateme(f): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2016
Jubilee is your name and you are truly a happy girl. Your mom is the only sister to my dad and you are the only daughter to your parents. Always smiling and making everyone around you happy.
I said I was never gonna do this because its not possible that you have left us. Its very hard to accept. Your mom said you will come back alive with your daddy soon and I so much wanna believe it.
I am so sorry little sister for the pains that you passed through. Thank God for the the many lives u touched with your goodness. You are so PURE I knew it long ago and your purity scares me. Your fellow students still don't believe this. Rest well my sister. Jubi Jubi as we always call you, God knows it all.

I have not recovered from my little cousin that died two weeks ago in Ghana.. She was a student of All Nations University College.. She was 19 years old and the only daughter.. She was a final year student of Bio Medical Engineering and coming out with very excellent grades.

Just the morning of her mom's birthday, she posted a Facebook birthday messages to her mom and called her mom on phone to wish her birthday wishes too.

After speaking with her mom, she dressed up to enter school and one vehicle from the Ministry of Health abi Education came out from nowhere and killed her as she was crossing the road.

God please help my aunt and her family to be OK especially my aunt.
May her soul rest in peace....

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by queenitee(f): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2016
I'm so sorry for your loss sis.God knows the best.
Rip jubilee.Wanna believe she's happy were she is now

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by chocolateme(f): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2016
queenitee:
I'm so sorry for your loss sis.God knows the best.
Rip jubilee.Wanna believe she's happy were she is now
queenitee.. Tnx for that, she will always be happy wherever she is though she left us all unhappy.. Jubilee is so cute and lovely..
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Flexherbal(m): 1:06am On Dec 23, 2016
So touching...

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by okirewaju(f): 1:38am On Dec 23, 2016
So sorry.

Such a pretty girl.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace, amen.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Mskrisx(f): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Immediately after reading the last paragraph I scremed a very loud kaaaaaaaaaaai!

Mtcheeew! Chaii nne di we ooo.
It can only get better now. My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family. Try to cheer up cry cry

@chocolateme... I went to her profile now and believe me I couldn't refuse the temptation of crying. Nne just endure. embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by chocolateme(f): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Mskrisx:
Immediately after reading the last paragraph I scremed a very loud kaaaaaaaaaaai!

Mtcheeew! Chaii nne di we ooo.
It can only get better now. My prayers and thoughts will be with you and your family. Try to cheer up cry cry

@chocolateme... I went to her profile now and believe me I couldn't refuse the temptation of crying. Nne just endure. embarassed embarassed
it is well my dear.. O ga adi Mma. The thing just odd. I just stare at the road lost in thought anytime I want to cross the road. How many seconds does it take to cross the road? I am not sure of getting over this anytime soon.
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Mskrisx(f): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2016
chocolateme:
it is well my dear.. O ga adi Mma. The thing just odd. I just stare at the road lost in thought anytime I want to cross the road. How many seconds does it take to cross the road? I am not sure of getting over this anytime soon.

Nne u will. Trust me u can. OK let me tell u a little of mine.

My mom died may 14th this year@58 and was buried July 8th. My dad joined her too on November 16th this year too o @ 68. December 16th was my 22nd birthday

Note: My dad came visiting me in school September 25th all hale and hearthy and everyone loved him.

So you see, Such Is Life and Life is such. Never would want to write this out but nne anything to console you. OK? Don't cry again. U hear? embarassed
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by chocolateme(f): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2016
Mskrisx:

My mom died may 14th this year@58 and was buried July 8th. My dad joined her too on November 16th this year too o @ 68. December 16th was my 22nd birthday

Note: My dad came visiting me in school September 25th all hale and hearthy and everyone loved him.

So you see, Such Is Life and Life is such. Never would want to write this out but nne anything to console you. OK? Don't cry again. U hear? embarassed
oh No.. sad sad please take heart.. Its so hard but God will take care of you OK? The same year. Omg.
We cannot question God. I am so sorry my love. Oh this is too much na, the same year hmm.
Please don't worry, God will never abandon you people OK? Thanks too for finding that space to console with my family. You are blessed
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Sorry dear may her gentle soul rest in peace sad

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Mskrisx(f): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2016
chocolateme:
oh No.. sad sad please take heart.. Its so hard but God will take care of you OK? The same year. Omg.
We cannot question God. I am so sorry my love. Oh this is too much na, the same year hmm.
Please don't worry, God will never abandon you people OK? Thanks too for finding that space to console with my family. You are blessed

No worries dear. smiley
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by greatgod2012(f): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2016
This is sooo sad!
May her soul rest in peace!

May God give you people the fortitude to bear the loss.

*sigh

@Mskrisx.....you're a very strong lady, sorry dear. It is well, God knows the best.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by sisisioge: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Oma se o...May God rest her well and grant you, your Aunty and the rest of her family & friends the fortitude to bear the loss. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by sisisioge: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2016
Mskrisx:

Baby girl...God never goes to slumber on His. You will be fine. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by baby124: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
This made me sad for her and her parents. RIP to her

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Mznaett: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Life is just a mystery on its ownsad... Take heart Choco

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by chocolateme(f): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mznaett:
Life is just a mystery on its ownsad... Take heart Choco
God bless u dear.. Its quite long I saw any of your posts last. How are you?
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Obembem: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
so sad...Eyah, may God comfort you

1 Like

Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Mznaett: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
chocolateme:

Bless you too dear...

I'm blessed and highly favoured o.... Just too lazy to post anything these days...
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Nobody: 9:24am On May 17, 2017
chocolateme:

I have not been seeing u around..
sorry for you loss my sweet!
may God grant her rest and you the fortitude to bear this loss.
if u are reading this just know I miss you and hope you are doing okay.
chocolateme my good friend.
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Ginaz(f): 2:32pm On May 17, 2017
I went to her page, such a beautiful and smart girl. But such is life, it has ups and downs but may Jehovah keep protecting us.

Be consoled. cry
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
chocolateme:

Such a genius...go this way...Death is such a cheat
Re: Tribute To My Lovely Sister. There Is No One Like You. by gozzlin: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / Why Are Boys Closer To Their Mother And Girls Closer To Their Dad? / How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.