Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad (30853 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by badassProdigy(m): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2016

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by badassProdigy(m): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2016
the girl @the extreme left, first row tho...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by HungerBAD: 12:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Damn.

Beautiful women.

The girls seated on both ends, and the fitness of the singlets on their( 18+ rated) deliberately pushed it out.

Seeing too much wedding pictures these days on Nairaland,and something keeps telling me I cannot run anymore.

Enjoying my sweat,before I change MY things to OUR things,and my house to our house.

And sadly to lose my FREEDOM to go where I want,or do what I like without explaining myself to anybody.

#LastManStanding.

28 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by MrCork: 12:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by MrCork: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2016
badassProdigy:
I am loving this...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/another-unique-pre-wedding-photo-of.html?m=1

we wannnto no why they lookkklike refugeeeee an why they ain't lightskin?(no oofense) angry

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by pennytrate: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2016
[I]→ nice artwork °↫ [/i]

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Flexherbal(m): 12:42am On Dec 23, 2016
Beautiful !
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Fidelismaria: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2016
me likey
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by abiola3439(m): 12:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Open this link and read the message ad I believe it will benefit you a lot more and you will be greatful to me
https:///Wz8q6MWiZC
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by FutureSenator: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Beautiful women.

The girls seated on both ends, and the fitness of the singlets on their( 18+ rated) deliberately pushed it out.

Seeing too much wedding pictures these days on Nairaland,and something keeps telling me I cannot run anymore.

Enjoying my sweat,before I change MY things to OUR things,and my house to our house.

And sadly to lose my FREEDOM to go where I want,or do what I like without explaining myself to anybody.

#LastManStanding.

I stand with you

No amount of pre-wedding pics will tempt me to marry soon.. .Kolework

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Colourful ? As obvious as the fog on a cold December morning . Beautiful ? That's arguable , but I know I find this much make-up on any woman's face repulsing and I'd scold her whether she's my girlfriend or sister. Keep it simple , ladies! You don't have to walk around with your faces looking a drunk artist's palettes.

And those scary-looking artificial nails ? We'd never even get intimate enough to date if you have them on.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Lovely concept.. in my opinion it's nice kiss
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by dillycool(f): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2016
You're too stiff. Eishhhh angry.

TheSonOfMark:
Colourful ? As obvious as the fog on a cold December morning . Beautiful ? That's arguable , but I know I find this much make-up on any woman's face repulsing and I'd scold her whether she's my girlfriend or sister. Keep it simple , ladies! You don't have to walk around with your faces looking a drunk artist's palettes.

And those scary-looking artificial nails ? We'd never even get intimate enough to date if you have them on.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Laveda(f): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Nice

Would have preferred they all wear same tops..

Than the different singlets.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by AyamStarch: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2016
Laveda:
Nice
Would have preferred they all wear same tops..
Than the different singlets.
They can't wear the same tops na, their sizes of breasts are different

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:
You're too stiff. Eishhhh angry.

True. wink

With dark lashes kissing the top of her ebony cheekbones , Dillycool melts into his arms ; Her right palm splayed across his hairy chest while her left dips lower approaching the pulsating heat of him. Delicate fingers wrapped around the turgid flesh beneath , he sucks in air to keep his sanity. 'Relax, TSOM , you're too stiff', she said in that soft, husky voice of hers . So, he surrendered to her wiles and he grew even stiffer - a primal testimony of his craving for the moist warmth of her.

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by dillycool(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Phewwwwwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked. There he goes again. Painting imagery vivid enough to make even the holiest of nuns yearn with desire.

Tell me, are you half as good as you type in bed? tongue

P.S I know you planned to unsettle me but it didn't work tongue
TheSonOfMark:

True. wink

With dark lashes kissing the top of her ebony cheekbones , Dillycool melts into his arms ; Her right palm splayed across his hairy chest while her left dips lower approaching the pulsating heat of him. Delicate fingers wrapped around the turgid flesh beneath , he sucks in air to keep his sanity. 'Relax, TSOM , you're too stiff', she said in that soft, husky voice of hers . So, he surrendered to her wiles and he grew even stiffer - a primal testimony of his craving for the moist warmth of her.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:
Phewwwwwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked. There he goes again. Painting imagery vivid enough to make even the holiest of nuns yearn with desire.

P.S I know you planned to unsettle me but it didn't work tongue

If thy heart longest for such pictures as painted in your head

Hurry, let the tempest blow thee straight to his bed

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:

Am I? I'd let you be the judge of that when you lie spent and sated, your hair cascading over my shoulder while I listen to the gentle rise and fall of your breathing as you float on the clouds of dreamland.

P.S [colour=pink]I know you planned to unsettle me but it didn't work[/colour] tongue
Same thing your eyes do to the part of me I keep tame.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by bitchcrafts: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
You see dat babe on the extreme left? Her booby keeps me shouting ohjibijibijibi
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by angelTI(f): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is cute and beautiful kiss kiss kiss

They are even all on braids. Me likey kiss kiss
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by dillycool(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Am I? I'd let you be the judge of that when you lie spent and sated, your hair cascading over my shoulder while I listen to the gentle rise and fall of your breathing as you float on the clouds of dreamland.

Ahhh, it's going to be the other way round, I see you barely able to get up as you utilize all your might to thrust for the last time sending shivers down your spine and you bury your face deep in the pillow smiling with a deep sense of satisfaction...

Same thing your eyes do to the part of me I keep tame.

Do you really keep it tamed? I thought it has a mind of it's own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by dillycool(f): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Friend or foe.
Who art thou?

FredN:

If thy heart longest for such pictures as painted in your head

Hurry, let the tempest blow thee straight to his bed

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
dillycool:

Ahhh, it's going to be the other way round, I see you barely able to get up as you utilize all your might to thrust for the last time sending shivers down your spine and you bury your face deep in the pillow smiling with a deep sense of satisfaction...
Maybe and then again, maybe not. But it's a given that before the clouds arrive to ferry you off to the land of imaginations , you'd want to snuggle close to talk about everything and something - sweet nothings and reassurances that the palpating organ encased by my ribs still belongs to you. Every kiss would be a silent promise...

Do you really keep it tame? I thought it has a mind of it's own.

It does but I can control its mind - to set it free when it seeks the embrace of your feminine thighs.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
nothing special, all i see is gals with D**k mileage of 20 and above grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lovely!
Btw, are they from Ekenja? embarassed
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by curvilicious: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na brides maid una come do for life?
Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by EmekaBlue(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
All na makeup.. Packaging... And photo edit.. Them no fine like that

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by sirOrubebe: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Damn.

Beautiful women.

#LastManStanding.
Please allow me ask this harmless question: you be pastor? undecided

...because no matter the topic, you always roll out an epistle. Kilode?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
The bride is the prettiest kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Bride And Her Pretty Squad by soberdrunk(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
This bride is very sharp, infact nah "sense girl", she made sure none of her bridesmaids is as beautiful as she is angry angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is Still A Virgin / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.