Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids (3974 Views)

Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi / Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). / Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by Ipisi(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2016
Kanu Nwankwo Tweets as His Heart foundation signs a deal with azimo to support the less privileged Kids

Ex-Super Eagles of Nigeria and Arsenal legend Kanu Nwankwo took to his Twitter handle to announce that his Heart Foundation has just signed a deal with Azimo an online remittance service with headquarters in London and offices in Krakow, to support the less privileged Kids.

Congrats to him as he continues his charity work of helping the poor and the less privileged kids in Nigeria and Africa. See His Tweet..

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/12/kanu-heart-foundation-signs-deal-with.html

Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by optional1(f): 12:56am On Dec 23, 2016
very good God bless your heart..

Papilo I know say one day you go make us proud..

1 Like

Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by Flexherbal(m): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2016
God bless them
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by ryanmartini: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2016
great
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by CACAWA(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2016
I stopped using Azimo ever since I heard of GMKepaysecure.com

Azimo now uses CBN rate... Shame on them
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by ireneony(f): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2016
This man should please barb his hair...he's too old for this.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by 9ja4show: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2016
God bless his heart.....I think this guy is not getting enough recognition in our society.
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by lazeal: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:
you will just use your hand to type nonsense most times. How does it affect your pubic hair? Huh?
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
see human being na not all those selfish footballers like Ja

1 Like

Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by Debedeepastries(f): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin angry
lazeal:
you will just use your hand to type nonsense most times. How does it affect your pubic hair? Huh?
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by mhisbliss(f): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
living his quiet life jeje without drama, this guy deserves much recognition than he's getting
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by pointstores(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2016
good
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by morbeta(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2016
Kanu is building a solid foundation for his children. His children will forever inherit blessings so divine to mention. I love you my big brother. God will keep blessing you.
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by jerryunit48: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Great I always use Azimo
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by jerryunit48: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2016
CACAWA:

So is GMK better? Please tell us
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by CACAWA(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2016
jerryunit48:
So is GMK better? Please tell us
azimo uses 460, GMK uses 570 www.gmkmoneytransfer.com/webcal.php
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by jerryunit48: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2016
CACAWA:
azimo uses 460, GMK uses 570 www.gmkmoneytransfer.com/webcal.php
You do well o
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by toprealman: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:
His wife is not complaining, his biz associates are not complaining, his fans are growing by the day...and they are not complaining.....wither you?
Focus on your own.....BF husband
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by Dezzx(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2016
ireneony:
see jealousy because u no get hair for head u wan make everybody to look like u?
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by demoBaba: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2016
May God bless this man oooooo, where JayJay now. Yet to be found.
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by Baroba(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2016
CACAWA:

I thought it was only me, the wan carry spam mail force me to use them again, lie lie.. I will check out this your GMkepaysure mentioned..

Update: GMkepaysure's website looks amateurish, doesn't feel me with confidence at all..

1 Like

Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by CACAWA(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2016
Baroba:

I thought it was only me, the wan carry spam mail force me to use them again, lie lie.. I will check out this your GMkepaysure mentioned..

Update: GMkepaysure's website looks amateurish, doesn't feel me with confidence at all..
i know right. Too bad on their part.
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by justicejay(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yeah, this are people giving back to the street for real. Papilo make us proud!!!
Re: Kanu Heart Foundation Signs Deal With Azimo To Support The Less Privileged Kids by IMLists: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2018
I would not use GMK Money Transfer if I wear you (same as GMKePaySecure). Those people take your money and won't transfer it for you. They keep your money and tell you that British banks shut down their bank accounts. They are scam/fraud - stay away from them! Learn more here.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need Austin Jay Jay Okocha In The Super Eagles? / funny picture of Mamadou Sakho Of Liverpool Dancing Skelewu / Port Harcourt Int'l Marathon! Register Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.