Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:54 PM

Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) (11712 Views)

All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine / Super Eagles Players And Staff At Stephen Keshi Memorial Lecture In Asaba / Alex Iwobi Visits JayJay Okocha, His Uncle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 1:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Alex Iwobi Happy to Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital, shares Photo on Twitter, As fans comment

Super Eagles of Nigeria and Arsenal midfielder, Alex Iwobi was also not left in carrying out a work of charity this festive period as he took to his Twitter account to share a photo in which he tagged it
"Had A Great Time Today, Visiting Some Of The Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital. "

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/12/alex-iwobi-happy-to-visit-patients-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by optional1(f): 1:22am On Dec 23, 2016
good but the posture get as e b...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Good one !

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2016

arsenal and oversize Sha
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by cheerokee(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Nice Gesture
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by paulchineduN(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Mhen!!!! Since I don become celebrity for nairaland, I never see my picture anywhere say I dey visit here or there

3 Likes

Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by Spacless(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2016
optional1:
yes like say him dey fear to catch disease. grin

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2016
That's nice that he (and other footballers) visit folks in the hospital. I get that it's a PR thing but it does a lot to the spirits of the sick folks.
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by Marjenny(f): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Nice one. Not bad my new Okocha
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by sainty2k3(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Dear Alex.This is very good . Kindly visit Nigeria Hospitals too and help many patients who can't afford their medical bills and have no good health insurance like those ones over there. Thanks
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by uyams(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2016
That's cool,bt I dnt like that ur oyibo gf,she is nt growing niger,#choosenigertogrowniger
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by iambabaG: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Charity is an essential aspect of the game
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2016
optional1:
Na Alika posture.
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2016
if this guy visit 9ja hospitals am sure the patients will ask him for Money
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by phlamesG: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2016
angry

Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by optional1(f): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2016
Spacless:
yes like say him dey fear to catch disease. grin

as if the child get ebola

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2016
Why the distance from the kid?
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by vengertime: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2016
paulchineduN:
Mhen!!!! Since I don become celebrity for nairaland, I never see my picture anywhere say I dey visit here or there
Even if you get dog, the dog can testify that you're useless
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by jegz25(m): 8:53am On Dec 23, 2016
charity begins at home...
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by seeyouin2019: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2016
But this your posture that make your nyash look like that of a south african man. Na wa oo.
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by vengertime: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2016
seeyouin2019:
But this your posture that make your nyash look like that of a south african man. Na wa oo.
if you don't have reasonable thing to say go back to bed, no be by force to wake up
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Marjenny:
Nice one. Not bad my new Okocha
wake up,, we can never have another okocha for a very long time
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2016
y did he nah stand like......

He try
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2016
That his style greeting with that small boy looks like that of cameroonian president and his sports minister
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2016
But only want to sign autographs when in Nigeria abi Issorite! Kwatinue u hear!!!
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:21am On Dec 23, 2016
nice one from Alex
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by justicejay(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
veekid:

arsenal and oversize Sha
Not in giroud's jersey case.
Re: Iwobi Visits Patients And Staff At The Whittington Hospital (Photos) by kelzgie: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
sainty2k3:
Dear Alex.This is very good . Kindly visit Nigeria Hospitals too and help many patients who can't afford their medical bills and have no good health insurance like those ones over there. Thanks
D 'big men' in yur country no fit visit una hospital abi.¿

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top 20 Richest Football Clubs In The World / Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages / Witches And Wizards Responsible For Okagbare’s Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.