Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! (8026 Views)

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin / Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by HealthMatters16: 2:06am On Dec 23, 2016
With Dr James Lady Capsules, your skin becomes lighter without the use of so-called bleaching creams and lotions.

How is this possible?

When taken, it increases the collagen tissue under the skin and makes the skin whiter. Collagen is a substance that is naturally produced by the body. However, the production of this substance diminishes as people grow older. The results of the low production include wrinkles, thinning skin and brittle hair among others. There are a number of collagen supplements available in the market that can restore the amount of collagen in the body. Many individuals use collagen supplements to reduce lines or wrinkles and also lightens up the skin.

That's where Dr James Lady Capsules comes in. It works on the collagen to give your skin an even glow in complexion like oral glutathione and also rejuvenates the Gelatin which is responsible for Hair and Nail formation making your hair soft and lustrous and nails clearer and stronger.

Collagen is a form of fibrous protein that is normally present in the bodies of humans and even mammals. It provides a supportive structure for various body tissues such as muscles, bones and ligaments and prevents them from falling apart. It works with another compound called Elastin to provide strength and firmness to the tissues. Collagen also works to keep the skin looking firm, tight, flexible and youthful looking.

Younger people naturally produce more collagen than older people. With age, the collagen in the body breaks down leading to wrinkles and folds around the mouth. As such, collagen stimulation with a supplement like Dr James Lady Capsules leads to a more youthful looking skin.

This substance has been used for a long time in combating signs of aging and whitens the skin.

Dr James Lady Capsules has no side effects if taken properly according to the recommended dosage.

Reach us on the umbers below

Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by icehub(m): 2:09am On Dec 23, 2016
Wow... Reality Nice and convincing description. But I don't think the BEFORE AND AFTER of a thing is actually real.

4 Likes

Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by HealthMatters16: 12:12am On Dec 24, 2016
icehub:
Wow... Reality Nice and convincing description. But I don't think the BEFORE AND AFTER of a thing is actually real.

Lol...just for illustrative purposes
Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by Kowor(f): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Oga the lady you used didn't use this product abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by HealthMatters16: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kowor:
Oga the lady you used didn't use this product abeg.

Didn't you see where i said the picture was for illustrative purposes? or do you have a problem with the English Language?
Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by missioner(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
where can we get the drug
and how much is it?
Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by Kowor(f): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
HealthMatters16:

Didn't you see where i said the picture was for illustrative purposes? or do you have a problem with the English Language?
Yes please kindly tutor me.
Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by HealthMatters16: 1:31am On Dec 28, 2016
missioner:
where can we get the drug
and how much is it?

Are you in Abuja? If yes, we can deliver to you directly. If you are outside Abuja, then we can send it to you via waybill or if you know anyone (friend or relative) who stays in Abuja who can come pick it up on your behalf, that would be fine. It goes for N8,700
Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by Sunnylink(m): 4:05am On Mar 31, 2017
DROP YOUR CONTACT
Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by HealthMatters16: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sunnylink:
DROP YOUR CONTACT

Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by lazygal: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
HealthMatters16:

Are you in Abuja? If yes, we can deliver to you directly. If you are outside Abuja, then we can send it to you via waybill or if you know anyone (friend or relative) who stays in Abuja who can come pick it up on your behalf, that would be fine. It goes for N8,700

Please stop lying to people Dr James capsules doesn't perform as it claims to and u know it ... I have used and so have several other women ..don't also give me that crappy talk on it depends on body
It doesn't even sell like before in abuja becasue abuja women have discovered it doesn't work

Neither dies it make any skn only a particular capsule does that its quite expensive bit I won't say it
Re: Lighten Up Your Skin Without BLEACHING! by ojialo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
lazygal:

Please stop lying to people Dr James capsules doesn't perform as it claims to and u know it ... I have used and so have several other women ..don't also give me that crappy talk on it depends on body
It doesn't even sell like before in abuja becasue abuja women have discovered it doesn't work

Neither dies it make any skn only a particular capsule does that its quite expensive bit I won't say it
what's the name of the capsules

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Community Fears Disease Outbreak As Refuse Overruns Rail Tracks / Effect Of Bad Economy On Our Health Care System...9ja Doctors' Perspective. / Meningitis Vaccines Reportedly Stolen In Zamfara State (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.