Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} (7382 Views)

‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father / I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) / Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Chizgold: 3:11am On Dec 23, 2016
A woman is a symphony of music on a quiet night, aromatic with rosebuds and freshly fallen snow—and this is how she needs to be touched.

She needs your eyes to graze along the soft skin of her arm—rounding her shoulders that are weary from carrying the weight of the world—until you reach the depths of her eyes.

She needs to have her soul touched by eyes that see her for everything she is—and also chooses to accept her unknown parts.

Her heart longs to be touched—silencing the pesky doubts and fears that linger there once and for all.

She longs to have her smile met by yours—she needs to see the joy she brings you.

She wants to taste you and lick you from her fingers—as the sweet red juice from fresh raspberries.

She wants to see that her intellect and sarcasm make you laugh like a child just discovering the thrill of riding a bike down a hill with no brakes for the first time.

She desires to see your eyes spark, and deepen as you try to take in every inch of her.

She wants to be touched by the fire that burns there—because she is the only one to ignite your passion in that way.

She wants her mind to be the first thing that you crave to touch—wishing to make a home there in attempt to figure out her secrets.

The very secrets she has never shared with anyone—no one has yet been able to handle the world that exists within the blues of eyes that see far too much and a heart that feels far too deeply.

She wants to be touched slowly at first—she wants to feel your fingertips dance over…

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/this-is-how-a-woman-wants-to-be-touched-adult/

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by CICERO09(m): 3:52am On Dec 23, 2016
My brother don't b discieved all you need is money

31 Likes

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by crestedaguiyi: 5:51am On Dec 23, 2016
If you are rich, thats symphony enough

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 23, 2016
what no, touch me like that guy in the pic ? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Vincent41(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2016
Chizgold:
A woman is a symphony of music on a quiet night, aromatic with rosebuds and freshly fallen snow—and this is how she needs to be touched.

She needs your eyes to graze along the soft skin of her arm—rounding her shoulders that are weary from carrying the weight of the world—until you reach the depths of her eyes.

She needs to have her soul touched by eyes that see her for everything she is—and also chooses to accept her unknown parts.

Her heart longs to be touched—silencing the pesky doubts and fears that linger there once and for all.

She longs to have her smile met by yours—she needs to see the joy she brings you.

She wants to taste you and lick you from her fingers—as the sweet red juice from fresh raspberries.

She wants to see that her intellect and sarcasm make you laugh like a child just discovering the thrill of riding a bike down a hill with no brakes for the first time.

She desires to see your eyes spark, and deepen as you try to take in every inch of her.

She wants to be touched by the fire that burns there—because she is the only one to ignite your passion in that way.

She wants her mind to be the first thing that you crave to touch—wishing to make a home there in attempt to figure out her secrets.

The very secrets she has never shared with anyone—no one has yet been able to handle the world that exists within the blues of eyes that see far too much and a heart that feels far too deeply.

She wants to be touched slowly at first—she wants to feel your fingertips dance over…

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/this-is-how-a-woman-wants-to-be-touched-adult/

rubbish....Give woman Money,i said give her money!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by mikaj(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2016
CICERO09:

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Frankdammy(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2016
Too much responsibility on a mans shoulder... U ar nw adding dz one again, Na wa o. 'Rolls eyes'

4 Likes

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by firstking01(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2016
CICERO09:
Hehehehehehegrin
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by pennytrate: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2016
•• → plug in ma headphones °°

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Cheap: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2016

. .

. .

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Idydarling(f): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
the guy above me cannot touch a woman like that because, you see, he's high on Cheap alomo bitters

5 Likes

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Idydarling:
the guy above me cannot touch a woman like that because, you see, he's high on Cheap alomo bitters
and the woman above me wouldnt stop tinkin abt d money. even if u touch, she will say hurry n pay up lyk nw! $ $#$&$ kip a woman happy n mind free. bcuz to b touched lyk dat is d smallest last tin on her mind right nw.
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by rattlesnake(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
some women no sense
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Splinz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:

You like it firmly, right?

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by win10(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hey.. does facebook videos still autoplay on your device?
if learn how to disable it.

How to stop facebook videos from Auto-playing
http://www.techeda.com/how-to-stop-facebook-videos-from-auto-playing/
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by DemonMonkey7(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
cry no one actually cares how a man wanna be touched. .. u c ya life?
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by UchaNwababa: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
woman can do everything cos of money, i remember my ex-girlfriend which i bleep on a mango tree
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by bitchcrafts: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin You cant withstand that pressure... just bulk up a bit, 'kay?
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
grin You cant withstand that pressure... just bulk up a bit, 'kay?
shocked
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Splinz:

You like it firmly, right?
yes lipsrsealed
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Splinz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
yes lipsrsealed

Aunty, I can hold you the way you like it...

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by EniHolar(f): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
CICERO09:

cheesy
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by FisifunKododada: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by ruggedadventure(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Idydarling:
Choiii.... who tell you say alomo bitters cheap
Something we used to buy #250 is now #350 and u say it's cheap.... Iffa slap ur destiny ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by ruggedadventure(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Come...... lemme touch you the way u wanna be touched..... I'm a pro
+ I noticed something on your profile picture.... so u can knw I pay attention to details...
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Splinz:

Aunty, I can hold you the way you like it...
grin
Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Hillzy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
CICERO09:
Help me tell am

1 Like

Re: This Is How A Woman Wants To Be Touched. {adult} by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Some like it rough tho smiley

It enhances quick and wild orgasms wink

(1) (Reply)

Mention People That Worth Following On NL / Ways Girls Try To Test If A Guy Loves Them / See The Viral Video Of A Woman Fingering Herself Inside Public Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.