Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? (17754 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? / UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by cstr19: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by kaikubura: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2016
I worked on a computer simulation project and spent approximately N4,000 kiss
Printing @ N3 for 100 pages = 300 × 3 copies = 900
Coke and doughnuts (to cool off when simulating) grin = 1,000
Hardcover binding of 3 copies = 900
Internet = 1,000
Software = FREE cracked version (I owe those developers) wink
TOTAL = 3800

The reading I did was like reading for 3 semesters without break cry because computer simulation needs you to be well grounded in theories.

But in the end, God gave me a resounding A. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Psoul(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2016
I only spent money for binding.

When in school i equipped my house with a good desktop, and laser printer with modem. I did most of the work online at the comfort of my home. Did the typing and formatting. Printed out the work, only sent it to be binded at my friends shop.

On the day i defended, the work was highly praised for neatness and minimal error.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by mrpotter(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by boskow: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2016
i spent close to a milion....
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Shadbay(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2016
I graduated this year. I studied Geological Sciences with an option in Geophysics.. My project was excruciatingly stressful and costly. U spent nothing less than 150k. From the Field research down to write up.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Ifebazz(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2016
Printing and binding couldn't have been more than 3-5k. That's all I spent. I researched and typed by myself.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by ezybaba(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2016
School: LAUTECH. Dept of animal production and health .
I spent more than 200k on the project. Purchasing of 8 male West African Dwarf Goats and extra four goat for stand by .establishing of pasture legume ( preaurea phaseoloides). I did the typing myself and I paid for data analysis .4 sample of blood to ui for analysis every two week for 2 month , 8 feed sample to aph lab for analysis, feed formulation and I spent another 50k on international journal

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by MVLOX(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2016
My project in Geology cost me 132k and I still got a B
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by folasayolyn(f): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2016
Handsomecole:
I got 50K to do the project but at the end of the day by God's intervention I spent not less than 10K.
Holy spirit just took over my supervisor who happened to be one of the very wicked lecturers in my dept.

He did like 40% of the job for me.
He outlined my objectives and research questions for me in my chapter one.
Designed all the questions and printed a copy of my questionnaire for me.
Taught me how to analyse and even analysed and interpreted some hypothesis for me while I did the rest myself.
He wrote down all the project corrections.
At the end he gave me my solid "A".

I was just surprised , it was God at work.

haa see favour.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by tosins(m): 11:02am On Dec 23, 2016
22k plus
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by freemile2ru: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2016
10k, mostly internet money wch I was still gonna buy anyway, designed an app myself, softwork proudly elect elect cool
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by zandra10: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2016
For your project material, topics, support and assistant email me with Perculashe@gmail.com or call 08160322599
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by edunson(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2016
leksmedia:
Hmmmmm mine was over 150,000 - We Cloned a system based on some crazy specifications - I still dont understand why the lecturer gave us such specs,

The project was crazy, we were told to build a student management portal, and host it on our own server which has to be built from scratch. We built the portal, then the system.

Those little knowledge has really helped me in my website design and development life,

For your website or blog design visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370 , Check our portfolio for our past projects
here is my analysis, A4 papper.1,500
spiral binding 3,000
total =4,500...tha's all
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2016
50k per person. we were four in the group, so we spent 200k
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
JustAvo:
Abeg any of una finish from Geography? Currently in my finals, ain't got much to spend as the changee don change plenty of us... I don't mind if any good Samaritan can share his/her Geography related project topic and material with me.

You can quote me... God bless ya.

PS: I go give u credits for am.
send me a mail. Finished from Geography. Will send u a PDF file of my project
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by MightyFortress: 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
iwriterng:
About #100k so far. I am yet to carry out data analysis, submit soft copies not to talk of correction and hard copies.

Topic: Antioxidant effects of methanolic extracts of Terminalia Cattappa leave on Wistar rat with lead acetate induced oxidative stress.

I love the topic, and I might follow it up in my MSc... That's if I see a reason to pursue an advanced degree.

Rephrase your topic to:

"Antioxidant effects of methanolic extracts of Terminalia Cattappa leaves on lead acetate induced oxidative stress in Wistar rats
" Its a lot more reflective of what u are doing..

In M.Sc, you can expand on the topic by comparing the antioxidant effects of Methanolic, Aqueous and N-Hexane extracts...

Then run Gel Filtration chromatography/Thin layer Chromatography + GCMS to identify the active components in the most effective fractions....

I just gave u a free M. Sc topic...

When u are thru, contact me for a Phd topic..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by JustAvo: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
send me a mail. Finished from Geography. Will send u a PDF file of my project

I did already. God bless you bro.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by iwriterng(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
MightyFortress:

Rephrase your topic to:

"Antioxidant effects of methanolic extracts of Terminalia Cattappa leaves on lead acetate induced oxidative stress in Wistar rats
" Its a lot more reflective of what u are doing..

In M.Sc, you can expand on the topic by comparing the antioxidant effects of Methanolic, Aqueous and N-Hexane extracts...

Then run Gel Filtration chromatography/Thin layer Chromatography + GCMS to identify the active components in the most effective fractions....

I just gave u a free M. Sc topic...

When u are thru, contact me for a Phd topic..

Thank you. I was going to rephrase the topic, but your idea is very helpful.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Gorgeous5(f): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
I spent up to 70k,thank God I made A
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
JustAvo:

I did already. God bless you bro.
seen, will send it shortly
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by JustAvo: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
YOUNGKAHUNA:
seen, will send it shortly
Nagode... Allah ye Saka de alheri.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by MightyFortress: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
iwriterng:

Thank you. I was going to rephrase the topic, but your idea is very helpful.

You are welcome
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
I did the typing but it was all la copy la paste with little editing, I was assigned to two supervisors because I outsmarted the one I was initially assigned to. All my topic proposals were rejected and I also rejected the once given to me until I had it my way to do the one I wanted and its crazy cus at the end of it all I had a 'B', I don't think I spent up to 10k.

UNIBEN 2015/2016
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
JustAvo:

Nagode... Allah ye Saka de alheri.
amin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Harbylon(f): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
I did my project myself, it was only the analysis I hired someone for and it was done for just 10k at a data analysis company here in Ibadan. So my total expenses were the data analysis and printing which should not much than 20-25k.

Hmmmm, my supervisor! What a terrible man which no one has gotten A from him in the history of UNIOSUN.
But I thanked God at the end, myself and two other ladies in my group Got A.

#Banking and Finance

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Hugo55(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wow! Can still remember. In biological science.
I spent not less than 160,000k.
At a point I was like God! What did I ever do to this supervisor!
But I was really grateful at the end of it.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by docjeph(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Almost about a 100k
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by Greedgod: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
zandra10:
For your project material, topics, support and assistant email me with Perculashe@gmail.com or call 08160322599
are u located in lagos ?
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by ayobase(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
AbuMikey:
Ayobase asking people for their projects, so He can get it from them and sell it to unserious students angry

My brother, man pikin must survive.
Re: How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project?? by qrymz(m): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2016
one thousand six hundred for binding and printing... did everything else by myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Check JAMB Caps With Your Phone (any Web Browser). / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / Let's Talk About Animals On Our Planet(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.