Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:09 AM

Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) (14032 Views)

Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Obasanjo ,His Wife Bola Obasanjo, Amosun At 2016 Ibogun Olaogun Day Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by rem44: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2016
Governor Amosun Celebrates Christmas with Carol, Service of 9 Lessons

Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, on Thursday, celebrated the 2016 Christmas with a Carol and Service of Nine Lessons.

The service, which was attended by dignitaries, including former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Ernest Shonekan, was also graced by the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, among others.

The 2016 Ogun State Christmas Carol and service of 9 lessons witnessed performances from talented gospel musicians like Tope Alabi, Pastor Kunle Ajayi and Evangelist Ebenezer Obey among several others.

Signed
Adejuwon Soyinka
Senior Special Assistant (Media)
Ogun State Governor

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/obasanjoamosunernest-shonekanadeboye-at.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by rem44: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2016

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by rem44: 7:29am On Dec 23, 2016
rem44:
More
more

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by chiefolododo(m): 7:32am On Dec 23, 2016
Ehen?
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Nice event; but wrong message from the preacher. Quoting Qur'anic verses and making comparison with the Bible on a special event meant to celebrate Jesus Christ was totally unnecessary.

I know he was trying too hard to impress Governor Amosun being a Muslim but it is still unnecessary.

However, I have to commend this man, Amosun. I'm impressed because in spite being a Muslim, he didn't see it as a taboo to host a congregation of Christians. He went as far as reading Bible lessons to the congregation. While I'm impressed, I will still say I'm not surprised because his wife (a Christian) is obviously behind the impressions. Besides, politicians will do anything to stay relevant. I won't be surprised to see him in Okija shrine or Osun river tomorrow.

25 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Adeboye is a pretty political criminal using religion as a cover up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Acidosis:
Nice event; but wrong message from the preacher. Quoting Qur'anic verses and making comparison with the Bible on a special event meant to celebrate Jesus Christ was totally unnecessary.

I know he was trying too hard to impress Governor Amosun being a Muslim but it is still unnecessary.

However, I have to commend this man, Amosun. I'm impressed because in spite being a Muslim, he didn't see it as a taboo to host a congregation of Christians. He went as far as reading Bible lessons to the congregation. While I'm impressed, I will still say I'm not surprised because his wife (a Christian) is obviously behind the impressions. Besides, politicians will do anything to stay relevant. I won't be surprised to see him in Okija shrine or Osun river tomorrow.
This post eh.. HA!
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2016
FreeGlobe:
This post eh.. HA!
Lol, why HA?
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Acidosis:
Lol, why HA?
Only you commend, only you criticize, only you justify.. lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Only you commend, only you criticize, only you justify.. lol
grin It is necessary jare

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by Nixiepie(f): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2016
Is amosun not a muslim undecided
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by ryanmartini: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2016
nice
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2016
Acidosis:
grin It is necessary jare
Because you said it is?
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by donnie(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

I feel sorry for you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by sammyj: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2016
This is good for the Yoruba race and the people of Ogun. One Yoruba we stand !!! wink

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by Withambition(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2016
All of them just fulfil all reightousness undecided
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by ThesailorR: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Chai, if u re wrong I don't want to think of where the lightning that will reorient ur brain is coming from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by Agimor(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2016
So painful I couldn't attend any Christmas Carol this year again.
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by jaiyefavour: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2016
eedris take over...obasanjo jagajaga
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by 1wolex85: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2016
Acidosis:

While this may have a hint of politics, there are many Yoruba families where the Father is a muslim and mother a christian.

10 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by aydought: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

You are definitely on the path of self-destruction for using your hands and brain to be drawing "great wrath" upon your life. I don't blame you, "Spirit of Error" is in operations. May God forgive and deliver you (Amen).

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by jazinogold(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by seunpas: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
what is the problem with this one? What has the man done to you? So because I am a religious man I should isolate myself from my people and how do I correct them even when they are wrong? Please you need brain upgrade.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by perfectwazobia1: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2016
seunpas:
what is the problem with this one? What has the man done to you? So because I am a religious man I should isolate myself from my people and how do I correct them even when they are wrong? Please you need brain upgrade.

Technical knockout

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by sheyviruz(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2016
ok ooooo
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by Seunpaul01(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Acidosis:

It is not only politicians. Majority of all South Western don't discriminate or see one religion as superior. A place where pastor invites imam as chairman of his anniversary. More of the man that uses Quran verses there. It is Ogun state u will see church of orunmila.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by omofunaab(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Acidosis:

Yorubas don't give religion much importance.

My father is an alhaji and my mum a deaconess.. Religion is secondary in the west

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
That's good. Compliment of the season.
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by slimtosin(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
why are you guys like this?
Re: Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) by lloyds(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Looking at the face of the man alone, you will easily see that this is a man of prayer.
May God not judge you as you deserve. I would advise you to disist from picking on men of God. It is healthy for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Is Very Determined To Go To Court - Fani Kayode / Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups / What To Expect From Oshiomhole In NASS - Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.