Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd (31759 Views)

Little Boy Rocking Native Agbada Entertained Crowd With Zanku Dance Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by konkonbilo(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2016
name123:
real talent. Our government will not see this one oo.
What do you want the govt to do for him now? Sign a record deal with him?
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Mpanyi: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Good
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Liveair: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Awesome!
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Waoh....like seriously, I don borrow E money gun.... I wan spray dis guy cash

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by gradeA(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016
and he sings well too. wow
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by jrusky(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Psoul:

Onye ara. Gaa nuo ogwu gi na ihe ahu na eme gi na udu mmiri ebidogo ime gi na uguru a.

Ndi ihu Adidas

But this statement is very bad, why insulting somebody or people simply for sharing a talented young boy pls why are you this stu-pid When my people want to start their silly hypocrisy then turn to dialect this is not Igbo forum its Nigeria forum its for all and English is the main language if you have your senses in the right place.

Speak or write English or get out of here biko.

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by wellmax(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2016
name123:
Our government our government. You who have seen it, what have you done? Must we always wait for the government?
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by lonelydora: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2016
How he got those sounds is what baffles baffles me.
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by moghulis: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2016
arodavoo:
So the likes of davido ,wizkid olamide and dbanj are igbo abi

Aboki you yolobas can't measure up to Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by NigeriaKitchen: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2016
WOW! We will get in touch with him, we must ensure this little boy gets noticed, its a rare talent up there...great voice without any mastering or voicing, excellent instrumentalist, just wow! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by vioment: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2016
Innovative and hard working. Next time try increase the smartness by performing away from where car go pass, so go near stadium a little further from entrance but on the side, or car park entrance because people dey loiter there, or opposite campus gate, etc. Apply yourself in more strategic places without being inconsiderate to others. Like this distraction in the market square can make customers stand and watch instead of shopping and sellers buying more - especially from home made suppliers. Every strategic and fair way to raise value and standard to our naira and nation respectively should be championed. Really you suppose get ticket in a sane society but since Nigeria dey insane, your normally inconsiderate actions now dun become a channel of sanity. Even me sef feel some serenity from your effort and vibe.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Mightyraw(m): 11:20am On Dec 24, 2016
name123:
Hw will he epp government
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by azimibraun: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2016
name123:
You wey see am Wetin you do about am aside bad mouthing government in what clearly should be taken upon by the private sector?
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by castrokins(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Well, Sincerely Speaking I Didn't Watch That Video. I'd Go With The Majority Who Say He's Talented.

Final Verdict:

That Boy Is VERY Talented.
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by daneni1(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2016
name123:

Must everything be govt responsibility
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Mayflowa(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
name123:

So what should our government do? You really think governance is a joke
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by saintbillion(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mtn will not see the poor boy and sponsor him. But they will see P square, Olamide and some animals shouting Skiboroboskibo that are already made and use them ambassadors paying em not less than 50m. 9ja wc way?

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
NickleTheory:
Let him construct a beat with lots of hi hats and claps on FL studio and I will be impressed...oops he's a poor Nigerian...The world has moved on from such mundane talents and he has no rhythm....

Oga, I detect envy and malice from your choice of words. He is a talented boy who does not need technology to produce art. He is a self producer of art while you-- if you are as adept at FL as you claim to be--probably needs technology to produce art.

Did you even watch his performance? At such a young age without having received any form of training in music he has masterful control of all the elements that make up a good performance.

You are not as talented as the boy so stop hating before it kills you.

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Jexyme(f): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
name123:

This speaks volumes to your myopic mind....

Calling out govt even when shit gets stucked in your anus.

Good luck to you!
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Cletus77(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good i just saw myself smiling

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
vioment:
Innovative and hard working. Next time try increase the smartness by performing away from where car go pass, so go near stadium a little further from entrance but on the side, or car park entrance because people dey loiter there, or opposite campus gate, etc. Apply yourself in more strategic places without being inconsiderate to others. Like this distraction in the market square can make customers stand and watch instead of shopping and sellers buying more - especially from home made suppliers. Every strategic and fair way to raise value and standard to our naira and nation respectively should be championed. Really you suppose get ticket in a sane society but since Nigeria dey insane, your normally inconsiderate actions now dun become a channel of sanity. Even me sef feel some serenity from your effort and vibe.

You are a funny dude. I did not even see that curve coming. You have a nice way of writing.

1 Like

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Trunquejnr(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Impressive
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Metu2016: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wow so touching...
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by summerflame(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
First good inspirational positive talent coming from the flat headed baboons exception of their drug trafficking and baby factory.

This talent rocks
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by obongtunji: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
God bless you kid,more grace.
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
unevaknow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQ6jMTML4o
the complete version will do more
great work tho
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Lyord56(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
NickleTheory:
Let him construct a beat with lots of hi hats and claps on FL studio and I will be impressed...oops he's a poor Nigerian...The world has moved on from such mundane talents and he has no rhythm....
why evil ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Polyestar(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
and this made FP ?
Yes, it made FP and the little boy is Igbo. Oya, find a noose and do the needful. After all, the New Year is not meant for everyone.
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by Polyestar(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
WriteBoy:

Oga, I detect envy and malice from your choice of words. He is a talented boy who does not need technology to produce art. He is a self producer of art while you-- if you are as adept at FL as you claim to be--probably needs technology to produce art.

Did you even watch his performance? At such a young age without having received any form of training in music he has masterful control of all the elements that make up a good performance.

You are not as talented as the boy so stop hating before it kills you.
Ignore the haters. That little boy is talented and will do wonders if assisted.
Re: Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd by BonetEzra(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Omg...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Shortest Woman: 19-year-old Jyoti Amge Is Under 25 Inches Tall / Film-makers Reject Dubbing Of Chinese Films Into Yoruba, Hausa / Ikorodu Bois Use Corn, Broom To Recreate Asake's O2 Arena Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.