Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Men Praying At Home Without Excuse - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Men Praying At Home Without Excuse (16518 Views)

Praying At Graves And The Conditions Of Intercession / PRAYING AT GRAVES.. Shirk? Haram? Invalid? Permissible? / Is Poverty A Valid Excuse For Not Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Rilwayne001: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:
Before I use to defend all hadiths with passion but I have realized some hadith cannot be of Prophet(SA) saying.

Imagine someone like Mufti Menk gave such a speech in media:

I was thinking of ordering a man to give the iqaamah, then I would order a man to lead the people in prayer, and I would go with some men carrying bundles of firewood, to people who do not attend the prayer in congregation, and I would burn their houses down around them.”

Doesn't this sound like a threats? A reasonable person will be concerned.

Na so I mistakenly heard one sheikh saying Prophet Muhammad (SA) never yawn through out his life time. undecided

Lol, you cannot use your common sense in matters of religion, only scholars have the right to grade some hadeeth as unreasonable, therefore the above point is discarded. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:
Before I use to defend all hadiths with passion but I have realized some hadith cannot be of Prophet(SA) saying.

Imagine someone like Mufti Menk gave such a speech in media:

I was thinking of ordering a man to give the iqaamah, then I would order a man to lead the people in prayer, and I would go with some men carrying bundles of firewood, to people who do not attend the prayer in congregation, and I would burn their houses down around them.”

Doesn't this sound like a threats? A reasonable person will be concerned.

Na so I mistakenly heard one sheikh saying Prophet Muhammad (SA) never yawn through out his life time. undecided

Can you give proof the Hadith is not from the prophet.

And the hadith is just showing you how sallah is that important.

For any person to kill a Mumineen its better you destroy ka'aba. Its telling you the importance of Ka'aba

Some things are only deterrent.

We should be careful of Hadith we have no knowledge on.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, you cannot use your common sense in matters of religion, only scholars have the right to grade some hadeeth as unreasonable, therefore the above point is discarded. cheesy grin
Lol. Me sef I be scholar. cheesy grin
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Rilwayne001: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:

I'm a scholar too. grin grin tongue
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Rilwayne001: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
On a lighter note, this particular hadith is the type that terrorist hijack to perpetuate their evil desire. Next thing they just start burning people's house and quoting the hadith substantiate it.

The matter tire person gan sef sad
tintingz:

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
The two ignoramuses that knows nothing about the deen keep speaking on a hadeeth that has already been explained, but in the bid to keep playing with the deen of Allaah, they keep wallowing in their pathetic ignorance, I pray Allaah guide you both(Rilawayne001 and tintingz).

Allaah says;

“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allaah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that you were mocking?

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimoon (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.)”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Fundamentalist: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
I pray i don't die a Hippocrate ..... If logic was been applied to Islam during the era of the companions , this Islam we are seeing today wouldn't have reached us.

The Westerners really succeeded in making people Hippocrates in their religion. They bear the religious names but far away from it's practice.

According to the Qur'an and sunnah Hippocrates are worse than disbelievers.

Proudly fundamentalist cool cool

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Can you give proof the Hadith is not from the prophet.

And the hadith is just showing you how sallah is that important.

For any person to kill a Mumineen its better you destroy ka'aba. Its telling you the importance of Ka'aba

Some things are only deterrent.

We should be careful of Hadith we have no knowledge on.
Is there any proof the said hadith is the Prophet(SA) word or was He the writer?

Do you believe yawning is from shaitan?

Sallah in mosque is important we got the message, we don't need to read how people will be burn on earth like that of hell fire.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:
On a lighter note, this particular hadith is the type that terrorist hijack to perpetuate their evil desire. Next thing they just start burning people's house and quoting the hadith substantiate it.

The matter tire person gan sef sad
its already happening, no one can deny that. cry
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:
The two ignoramuses who knows nothing about the deen keep speaking on a hadeeth that has already been explained, but in the bid to keep playing with the deen of Allaah, they keep wallowing in their pathetic ignorance, I pray Allaah guide you both(Rilawayne001 and tintingz).

Allaah says;

“If you ask them (about this), they declare: ‘We were only talking idly and joking.’ Say: ‘Was it at Allaah, and His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and His Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) that you were mocking?

Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimoon (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.)”
Oga, Do you believe the Prophet didn't yawn through out his life time?
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
The Sunnis have their hadith and the shias have their hadiths they follow and they call themselves Muslims. who is the hypocrite here?
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:
Is there any proof the said hadith is the Prophet(SA) word or was He the writer?

The Hadith has it authenticity chain from this to this..... Prove it wrong.

Do you believe yawning is from shaitan?

Not the topic of discussion.

Sallah in mosque is important we got the message, we don't need to read how people will be burn on earth like that of hell fire.

They should also tell you stealing is bad and keep mute on it punishment that may result to caughting of hand.

Like I say becareful challenging the words of the prophet. You are not learned to challenge Hadith. Tell us your position in authenticating a Hadith.

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:
Oga, Do you believe the Prophet didn't yawn through out his life time?

go and learn the deen properly.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:
The Sunnis have their hadith and the shias have their hadiths they follow, who is the hypocrite here?

Are you shia or are you Sunni. Which Hadith do you follow. So that we may give you excuse that you don't follow Hadith from so so person.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Are you shia or are you Sunni. Which Hadith do you follow. So that we may give you excuse that you don't follow Hadith from so so person.

it has been explained severally to this brother by sino that the shia hadeeth are rejected not because they are shias, but because all their hadeeth is daaeef, according to classical shia scholars themselves, Sunnis on the other hand also reject some hadeeth in sunni sources don't they? as far a hadeeth is daeef it is rejected be it shia or Sunni sources.

3 Likes

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

The Hadith has it authenticity chain from this to this..... Prove it wrong.
The hadiths were written after the Prophet (SA) demise, what makes them all the Prophet word?

Why do we have authentic, weak hadiths?

And why hadiths cherry picked by each sect?

Not the topic of discussion.
ok

They should also tell you stealing is bad and keep mute on it punishment that may result to caughting of hand.

Like I say becareful challenging the words of the prophet. You are not learned to challenge Hadith. Tell us your position in authenticating a Hadith.
Stealing is bad, the act of stealing someone properties, the punishment is just according each society.

Sallah is an act of worship which will be reward by Allah, praying at home is not that bad that will result in burning their houses and the people.

Is like saying I feel like killing those that doesn't believe in Allah and his messenger.

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

it has been explained severally to this brother by sino that the shia hadeeth are rejected not because they are shias, but because all their hadeeth is daaeef, according to classical shia scholars themselves, Sunnis on the other hand also reject some hadeeth in sunni sources don't they? as far a hadeeth is daeef it is rejected be it shia or Sunni sources.

OK if that is the case let me not waste my time.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

I'm none of those sects.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Documentation of the sunnah began during the time of the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him).

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
snapscore:
Documentation of the sunnah began during the time of the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him).

These hypocrites who deny the sunnah do not know that even the Qur'an they read today came from the same sources as the hadeeth, the hypocrites won't ask twice if they see a hadeeth that talks about a dua used in asking favor from Allaah, but if its hadeeth that don't go with their thinking, instead of asking for explanation, they suddenly become "rational".

5 Likes

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

the Qur'an they read today came from the same sources as the hadeeth,

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:
I'm none of those sects.

Advice to you. When you hold discussions with me always remember what you write or say. I don't easily forget.

Now read the below colored bolded post of yours where you claim to be in a sect....

You made this post on 30 October just two months ago.

tintingz:
@ FriendChoice

# Yes the best opinion is Prophet and companion's, but who are the people interpreting, explaining the Quran and hadith to us, are they not the scholars? Why are opinions differ? Scholars don't just use their own opinion they make use of the hadith. I have given you example of namaz prayer, there are hadith that says the Prophet (SA) clasp his hand to his chest and their hadith that says He didn't.
The sunni accepted the latter while shia accepted the former. The turning of head in salaam(in namaz), the rolling of finger in tashahhud why is it accepted by some and dislike by some.

The sunni believe in a school of thought while Shia believe in theirs, this was a conflict of the past centuries.

I'm born a sunni Muslim, my parents are sunni Muslims, I live in a sunni society so I know what I'm saying.

# I pointed out your personality because I already know your sect, I wanted you to say it yourself. Don't worry I know you're a sunni Muslim. smiley
Majority Muslims here are sunni, you don't need to act two-face here.

# I know why you called Shia's kafirun, because of disagreement and hatred they have for some sahabas(RA), I don't need to create a thread for that. Kafirun means disbeliever.. If you called shias disbeliever because of some past conflict, Are boko haram, ISIS, AL qaeeda kafirun?
Like have said I'm born into a sunni family, I'm not defending non of these sects.

# Sorry for asking you the shirk question.
Sorry for asking you another question (you can ignore it). Since shirk leads to bidah and you have answered that you don't associate anything with Allah(SWT), do you believe you are bid'ah free as well?

# Do you believe in the 12 Imams of Shia's?
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Advice to you. When you hold discussions with me always remember what you write or say. I don't easily forget.

Now read the below colored bolded post of yours where you claim to be in a sect....

You made this post on 30 October just two months ago.

Oh because I didn't say I'm an ex-sunni Muslim?

I don't go about calling myself Sunni Muslim because I'm not anymore, I don't tag myself to a sect.

Nowhere I claim to be Sunni, what i posted was just a brief about my background as the thread was talking about Sunni and Shia namaz differences.

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:
Oh because I didn't say I'm an ex-sunni Muslim?

I don't go about calling myself Sunni Muslim because I'm not anymore, I don't tag myself to a sect.

Nowhere I claim to be Sunni, what i posted was just a brief about my background as the thread was talking about Sunni and Shia namaz differences.

OK. You're now a follower of Qur'an only and any other hadith that suits your understanding and thinking? Regardless of it authenticity or otherwise. As far as you feel this is good then it is, since you claim to be a scholar of Hadith. ?

Hypotheticaly let's assume you're a scholar. Is that how scholars invalided Hadith Based on what they think? Are Muslims atheist?
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

OK. You're now a follower of Qur'an only and any other hadith that suits your understanding and thinking? Regardless of it authenticity or otherwise. As far as you feel this is good then it is, since you claim to be a scholar of Hadith. ?

Hypotheticaly let's assume you're a scholar. Is that how scholars invalided Hadith Based on what they think? Are Muslims atheist?
Hadiths that harmonize with the Quran is what I follow. Some Hadiths doesn't e.g Quran said lashes for adulterers, Hadiths said stoning.

There is nothing like Muslim atheist as it is conflicting, but there are rational Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
tintingz:
Hadiths that harmonize with the Quran is what I follow. Some Hadiths doesn't e.g Quran said lashes for adulterers, Hadiths said stoning.

There is nothing like Muslim atheist as it is conflicting, but there are rational Muslims.

The Qur'an has never prescribe lashes for adulterers.

Show us the place if indeed you're truthful. The Qur'an speaks on fornicator not adulterer. True of False?

Then the Hadith speaks on adulterer

So how those the Hadith contradict Qur'an

Learn your Qur'an before you put yourself into trap. You just lied against Qur'an (Allah).

* Let's take abulution.

O you who believe, when you rise to observe the Salat, you shall wash your faces and your arms to the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles." 5:6

Is that how you perform abulution? Is that how the Hadith explain wudu?

Tell us how you perform wudu. The Hadith of wudu contradict the verse of Qur'an. Which one do u follow washing the arms, rinsing mouth and nose OR the Qur'an verse of washing the face.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by tintingz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

The Qur'an has never prescribe lashes for adulterers.

Show us the place if indeed you're truthful. The Qur'an speaks on fornicator not adulterer. True of False?

Then the Hadith speaks on adulterer

So how those the Hadith contradict Qur'an
The Quran talk about both fornication and adultery(unlawful sex).

I'm not here to argue about this.

Learn your Qur'an before you put yourself into trap. You just lied against Qur'an (Allah).

* Let's take abulution.

O you who believe, when you rise to observe the Salat, you shall wash your faces and your arms to the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles." 5:6

Is that how you perform abulution? Is that how the Hadith explain wudu?

Tell us how you perform wudu. The Hadith of wudu contradict the verse of Qur'an. Which one do u follow washing the arms, rinsing mouth and nose OR the Qur'an verse of washing the face.
The Quran talk about ablution so also the Hadith, there is no aguement on this.

The case where punishment for adultery differ from each books? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Rilwayne001: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
[s]
lexiconkabir:
The two ignoramuses who knows nothing about the deen keep speaking on a hadeeth that has already been explained, but in the bid to keep playing with the deen of Allaah, they keep wallowing in their pathetic ignorance, I pray Allaah guide you both(Rilawayne001 and tintingz).
[/s]

Mr Albert Einstein, please believe whatever that makes you sleep and let me hold on to that makes me sleep too. Live and let's leave, that should be your mantra and not hate. Whatever you think you don't know, try to explain and if people don't accept your explanation, then keep shut and mind your fucking business instead of insulting them.

You see, i said it the other day that your kind will physically attack anyone that dare have a different view of the views you hold. Biko, allow flow of LOVE OF OTHER PEOPLE irrespective of whatever they believe — in your life. There's no compulsion in religion.

Enough said undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Mr Albert Einstein, please believe whatever that makes you sleep and let me hold on to that makes me sleep too. Live and let's leave, that should be your mantra and not hate. Whatever you think you don't know, try to explain and if people don't accept your explanation, then keep shut and mind your fucking business instead of insulting them.

You see, i said it the other day that your kind will physically attack anyone that dare have a different view of things the hold. Biko, allow flow of LOVE OF OTHER PEOPLE irrespective of whatever they believe — in your life. There's no compulsion in religion.

Enough said undecided undecided

I never knew calling one "ignorant" is an insult, perhaps it's the truth? ofcourse it is!!

so many swearing words, well you can burst like a balloon for all i care, anyway, when you don't know a particular thing about the deen of Allaah, keep mute instead of playing with the religion of Allaah, that's the important thing here.

2 Likes

Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
mmsen:

“I was thinking of ordering a man to give the iqaamah, then I would order a man to lead the people in prayer, and I would go with some men carrying bundles of firewood, to people who do not attend the prayer in congregation, and I would burn their houses down around them.”

I was doing your prophet a favor by not quoting the hadith in full because instead of sounding like a blood thirsty control-freak the full version makes the author sound like a confused blood thirsty maniac.

Your translation is erroneous. Correct it.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by mmsen: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Your translation is erroneous. Correct it.

You need to direct your request towards the OP - I have only quoted that which he claims to have pulled from the Quran.

Not that it matters, this is far from the only instruction of violence in that book.
Re: Men Praying At Home Without Excuse by Rilwayne001: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I never knew calling one "ignorant" is an insult,

No it's not. It's a compliment.

perhaps it's the truth? ofcourse it is!!

Since that's what you feel and it flies your jet, then so be it. But he aware that it is subjective to you and not to reality.

so many swearing words,

Swearing words? Where? I'm just imploring you embrace love and not hate. You are always filled with hatred for those who don't accept your views. I ask you, are there compulsion in religion? If you try to propagate what you deem as truth and people refuse to accept it, why is it always hard for you to mind you business instead of calling them names?

Your activities here speaks volume. If you are not attacking Albaqi.r, it would be emp.iree and other brothers who don't follow your creed. I repeat, your kind is the reason why people generalize that Muslims are violent. Like i said the other day, your kind will crush people that have a different belief with stone. If you say what you feel to be the truth and people refuse to accept, then leave them be.

well you can burst like a balloon for all i care, anyway,

Burst like balloon grin grin lol. Maybe you think I'm really perturbed by your arrogance and hatred. Sorry, I've seen more violent ignorant folks like you.

when you don't know a particular thing about the deen of Allaah, keep mute instead of playing with the religion of Allaah, that's the important thing here.

Why don't you kuku email Seun and tell him to make you and admin so that you can easily delete my posts and other posts that doesn't go down well with you? At least that'll be better.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Countries Found To Have Highest Rates Of Birth Defects? / Truth About La Casera's New Product; SMOOV CHAPMAN / Can Someone From The North Explain The Conflicts With Shiites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.