Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

A Quick Money Spell. . . . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Quick Money Spell. . . . (4457 Views)

Poll: How Do You Find The Spell?

Yes, It works!: 22% (2 votes)
No, It Didn't Work: 44% (4 votes)
wow , This is Money...!!: 0% (0 votes)
I Have Never Cast A Spell: 22% (2 votes)
Maybe i should give it a Try: 11% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

First Bank’s Rising Loan Losses Is About To Spell Doom For Its Balance Sheet / Make Quick Money Before The Month Ends / Business U Can Do On Campus As A Student&make Quick Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
[size=13pt]First let me tell you that if you are not interested in making Magic and the Occult a way of life,  then you should not "Dabble" or mess with any of this information.

This spell requires good visualization. Take a green candle and anoint it with cinnamon oil. Take the bill or write on a piece of paper the amount of a bill you owe and who it is to. You will need a candle that can burn for 7 days. Place the paper under the candle. Hold your hands over the candle and say. . .

"This candle burns to light the way
  for the money I need to pay this bill
  in a way that harms no one."

Light the candle and burn patchouli incense. Meditate for about 5 minutes as the candle burns. Visualize yourself writing the check or purchasing the money order for this bill and putting it in the mail. Burn the candle every day around the same time for 7 days and 15 minutes at a time. Also, burn patchouli incense every day too with the candle. On the last day, burn the paper with the flame from the candle and let the candle burn completely out.

GoodLuck. . .
[/size]
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
is there a spell to get you a car? tongue
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Yes of corse. . .there is spell to buy a call but be serious in spells casting for best result. Let all your heart focuse on what you're doing.[/size]
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by platinumnk(f): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
whats the spell ogaga kiss
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Ok. i shall share on this in another topic. . . just give me a little patient .[/size]
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2009
Thanks Ogaga4luv, but about the Money Doubling Spells, is it only on bed, under the pillow that on can keep the envelope or anywhere and where else?.

I like this one too but it's somehow hard to practice, got another real one?.

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks.
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=13pt]Ok i understand you friend. . . ., but you can do it . its possible and believe me, this is what i have done it works to my own supprisse .

I want to say if you are not interested in making Magic and the Occult a way of life. . . . . then you should not "Dabble" or mess with any of this information.

One must Master several things before ever attempting to do Spells! One should learn how the Universe works and know thyself physically and spiritually. One should study any and all "Occult books" you can get your hands on and study all aspects of the Occult. This means that you should also study different religions and keep and open mind. . . . . for truly all religions are tied together. . . . . and do not worry over who is right and who is wrong. The more knowledge you take in. . . . . the smarter and more powerful you will become. . . . . . for the brain will grow new cells as we become more intelligent. Remember this. . . . . never stop learning, no matter how much you know.
[/size]
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2009
where can one get the green candle and other materials ogaga
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]sofeco spell is real , no not consider any of the spells i post as unreal. . . well, i understand how you feels and do really appriciate your nice word.

FAITHSFI Try and Get the green candle and if incase it didn't see it you can still buy a white candle and melt the wax in a cup and mix it up with green colour paint so that when it got dried you already make up a whole green candle. . . goodluck.
[/size]
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
sofeco:

Thanks Ogaga4luv, but about the Money Doubling Spells, is it only on bed, under the pillow that on can keep the envelope or anywhere and where else?.

I like this one too but it's somehow hard to practice, got another real one?.

Waiting for your reply.
Thanks.

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font=OldMan Book Style]sofeco spell is real , no not consider any of the spells i post as unreal. . . well, i understand how you feels and do really appriciate your nice word.

What I mean is, is it only in the bedroom that one can keep the envelope or anywhere in the house?. And after one has finished saying the spell on it? will the money be doubling everyday? , and for how long will it work?.

And beside, Till today you didn't reply to my mail about the Satanism which you promised to do when you are less busy?.

Waiting.
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2009
[size=13pt]First let me tell you that if you are not interested in making Magic and the Occult a way of life. . . . . then you should not "Dabble" or mess with any of this information.

One must Master several things before ever attempting to do Spells! One should learn how the Universe works and know thyself physically and spiritually. One should study any and all "Occult books" you can get your hands on and study all aspects of the Occult. This means that you should also study different religions and keep and open mind. . . . . . for truly all religions are tied together. . . . . and do not worry over who is right and who is wrong. The more knowledge you take in. . . . . the smarter and more powerful you will become. . . . . . for the brain will grow new cells as we become more intelligent. Remember this. . . . . . . never stop learning, no matter how much you know.
[/size]
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by charlso1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
i agree with you ogaga and is a wise thing to focus in whatsoever you lay your hands on.Dreams and dedication pay a vital role here
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Gpowered79(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2009
Ogaga4luv u are a Big Disgrace to mankind, bad-luck broda.
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2009
Gpowered79 you just have you crap idea about me. . . .bad belle dey worry ur life. image ur ingrate.
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by mastercee(m): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2009
this is the craziest thing i have ever seen on this forum. if you need money why cant you find a better business to do than invoking the spirit of money. remember the devil will give you one small thing to take away many big things from you. guyz beware
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by kabiru190: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
solve this equation

ogaga4luv

solution; take partial derivation with respect to

og4
ag1
a49 and equate to quick money spell

answer ============= 4 1 9
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Gpowered79(m): 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2009
Me done talk am b4 say Ogaga na fuckup. u just dey disgrace men na just laziness dey worry u broda. last last u go dey cry and beg for ur soul at the last day. because money no be everything oh, my guys ebeg make who na no mind this lie lie Ogaga4luv human kolo.
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by IMguru(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
i wonder why people will still be decieved.

pls don't work and continue to look for a candle

that will burn for 7days, you'll be the poorest person

in the world at the end of the day. Just watch on.

the end is not always good for those, so stay clear off.

be warned
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by IMguru(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
infact cinnamon to me as a biochemist, is used

to improve insulin activity in diabetic patients and so on,
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by platinumnk(f): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
more spells? cheesy
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by consultmartins(m): 4:02am On Feb 23, 2010
Dear Ogaga4luv, i am surprised that despite the fact you know the spell to becoming rich, you not yet a billionaire.
You should live by example. So i want you to get rich first before you try to help others.
Thanks

Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Dubstic: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
this man you be fool oo.how can you be imagining this kind of accultic activities by this time when all man is clinging to God.i pity you.may God have mercy on you Ogaga.
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

Gpowered79 you just have you crap idea about me. . . .bad belle dey worry your life. image your ingrate.

I have come across many big fools in my life but u top the list.
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2010
After Abuzola, Ogaga4luv is another waste. He would have tried it in the Religion thread Wastepipe.
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by buzzme: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2010
Just incase you want to get more information on how to get money from your friends in facebook, i help people realize that. It is simple and cheap to know. Though, nothing is free of charge nowadays so i collect a little amount for this information. To cantact me to acquire this unrereaveled way of making cash on facebook, you can buzz me up on ositastanley8@gmail.com but if you want to talk to me directly, you can aswell reach me on +2347063247376. You will not regret this, i promise.
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by justwise(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2010
buzzme:

Just incase you want to get more information on how to get money from your friends in facebook, i help people realize that. It is simple and cheap to know. Though, nothing is free of charge nowadays so i collect a little amount for this information. To cantact me to acquire this unrereaveled way of making cash on facebook, you can buzz me up on ositastanley8@gmail.com but if you want to talk to me directly, you can aswell reach me on +2347063247376. You will not regret this, i promise.

How do u mean by getting money from my friends on facebook?
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by buzzme: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2010
@ justwise, it seems impossible and funny, right? But i am telling you that it is interesting and fun of it. If you want more infor, you can message me or call me. I will explain the book to you in details and i bet you wont regret it.
Re: A Quick Money Spell. . . . by justwise(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2010
buzzme:

@ justwise, it seems impossible and funny, right? But i am telling you that it is interesting and fun of it. If you want more infor, you can message me or call me. I will explain the book to you in details and i bet you wont regret it.

Your e-book right? How much have u made so far?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Setup An Authority Site That Will Earn $500 Monthly Using Google Adsense / Top 15 Best Online Banking App in Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Dollar As At Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.