Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! (33804 Views)

Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by HardMirror(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2017
randomperson:

So u are sure that in Greek or Hebrew, fall and jump are not synonymous?? grin.... Because I remember the other day when we were asking why God would allow a human being to be sacrificed to him, u and Ebuka said, where the bible says " AND" , it actually means "OR" ...
Isn't that double standard??
Wow. So "and" is "or"? Wow wow wow goes the ambulance
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by DoctorAlien(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Interested individuals should visit this link and read about Judas' death.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2017
HardMirror:

You have not convinced me on the headlong fall.
Btw, I thought u already left.

Oh, here comes the tautology again. grin
I already explained how a rotten hanged body can fall in any direction especially even in a windy clime.

So ur childish tautology dies there.

But how "fall" becomes "jump' from a university graduate is a LIE until proven otherwise.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by HardMirror(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2017
felixomor:

Oh, here comes the tautology again. grin
I already explained how a rotten hanged body can fall in any direction especially even in a windy clime.

So ur childish tautology dies there.

But how "fall" becomes "jump' from a university graduate is a LIE until proven otherwise.
Address acts 1:18 putting "lie" in bold does not address it.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by DoctorAlien(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2017
HardMirror:

I remain defiant. No one scored even 1 question correctly. Because the passages contradict. If you had any iota of intelligence as you presume to, you wld know this. I care not for your intelligence test as that does not change the fact that any answer you chose in the test is wrong because the contradicting narrations claim to address the same event yet could not be more not similar.

A. Judas hanged himself. B. Judas jumped and was squashed on a field. What the fvck happened to judas? I don't even know what stupid point you still trying to prove.

Please where did you get that bolded word?
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2017
HardMirror:

Address acts 1:18 putting "lie" in bold does not address it.

All these while, what were we addressing?

Although i understand that your best escape route is to keep generating the same question in different format, so u wont appear wounded.
I understand. cool
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by HardMirror(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Please where did you get that bolded word?
From the same place you got the rope breaking and judas rotting and falling and scattering and all the onions and pepper you added to Acts 1:18
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by DoctorAlien(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
HardMirror:

From the same place you got the rope breaking and judas rotting and falling and scattering and all the onions and pepper you added to Acts 1:18

LOL grin grin grin Typically unintelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by HardMirror(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
DoctorAlien:

LOL grin grin grin Typically unintelligent.
Stuff u say when u have nothing to say. I am used to it. Waiting for the source of all the garnish you added to the story. Still searching for the rotten and falling narrative in Acts1:18

Why do u enjoy lying for jesus
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
HardMirror:

Stuff u say when u have nothing to say. I am used to it. Waiting for the source of all the garnish you added to the story. Still searching for the rotten and falling narrative in Acts1:18

Why do u enjoy lying for jesus

Look at who is calling "liar"
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by DoctorAlien(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
felixomor:

Look at who is calling "liar"

People are shameless. The same person who claimed to be a "Christian" while in school. LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
DoctorAlien:

People are shameless.

Honestly.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by udatso: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
HardMirror:

Now you must think we all stuppid.

Here are the bible verses

Matthew 27:5
Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself.
Acts 1:18
Now this man purchased a field with the wages of iniquity; and falling headlong he burst open in the middle and all his entrails gushed out.

So how do you fall headlong from a hanging position? Are you trying to rewrite the bible?

If a man was to commit suicide by jumping, do you know the proper way is to jump head first to ensure quick death? But here you are trying to twist things to suit ur nonsense fancies.

Again don't presume us fools here, I know ur church members wld applaud ur "explanations" to ease their confusion, but don't try selling ur bullcrap to us here.
Lol. Your post is so funny. Couldn't stop laughing at the underlined. That's the explanation most Christians give to reconcile the event, and I haven't really viewed in this dimension that exposes the flaw in it. As an ex-christian, which explanation did you use to give in reconciling these stories? grin

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by teemy(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2017
HardMirror:

Now you must think we all stuppid.

Here are the bible verses

Matthew 27:5
Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself.
Acts 1:18
Now this man purchased a field with the wages of iniquity; and falling headlong he burst open in the middle and all his entrails gushed out.

So how do you fall headlong from a hanging position? Are you trying to rewrite the bible?

If a man was to commit suicide by jumping, do you know the proper way is to jump head first to ensure quick death? But here you are trying to twist things to suit ur nonsense fancies.

Again don't presume us fools here, I know ur church members wld applaud ur "explanations" to ease their confusion, but don't try selling ur bullcrap to us here.

Him hanging himself would have taken place at a time where there were no witnesses. The other part from acts could only have taken place with witnesses such as at a time when he was cut down or alternatively the rope breaking from the weight. Allowing for these two lines of thought (especially the rope breaking) there is no contradictions there.

A lot more contradictions of https://www.nairaland.com/2445936/list-30-pairs-bible-verses were debunked here https://www.nairaland.com/2478375/answers-supersuaves-30-pairs-bible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by GoodMuyis(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
lepasharon:

If God made us from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Simple! Because the dirt did not transform into human. the maker only took little portion from the dirt, hence we have large remnant of dirt lying around.

But all this years we have not seen any Monkey transform to human, OR did evolution went on recess, when is it resuming. Remember change is constant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Simple! Because the dirt did not transform into human. the maker only took little portion from the dirt, hence we have large remnant of dirt lying around.

But all this years we have not seen any Monkey transform to human, OR did evolution went on recess, when is it resuming. Remember change is constant
Lol

LoL @ recess
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by lepasharon(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
GoodMuyis:

You really need to educate urself on what evolution is and stop blasting ur ignorance.

But don't worry, you can still believe in god and evolution. Others do.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by cyber5(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is impossible! I mean i can't just score zero.
The website is a cheat.

Damn! Am taking that quiz again, yes again and am checking each bible quotations
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
cyber5:
This is impossible! I mean i can't just score zero.

The website is a cheat.

Damn! Am taking that quiz again, yes again and am checking each bible quotations

Yes, its cheat.
Read more about what they did here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3538710/bible-contradiction-dummies-correction-internet
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by cyber5(m): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
I just took the damn test again.

I choosed the opposite of what i picked the first time and well the answers still says INCORRECT.

The site is nothing but a cheat. It is just impossible for me to score 0.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by GoodMuyis(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
lepasharon:

You really need to educate urself on what evolution is and stop blasting ur ignorance.
But don't worry, you can still believe in god and evolution. Others do.

You can start by telling me what Evolution is not
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by GoodMuyis(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
cyber5:
I just took the damn test again.

I choosed the opposite of what i picked the first time and well the answers still says INCORRECT.

The site is nothing but a cheat. It is just impossible for me to score 0.

Maybe You did answered the question, see my score

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by lepasharon(f): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2017
GoodMuyis:

You can start by telling me what Evolution is not

You can start by educating urself on what it's not undecided
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by cyber5(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Maybe You did answered the question, see my score

Am surprised, there are some questions i can't miss but i missed them and the option i choosed is correct
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by felixomor: 3:54am On Jan 05, 2017
cyber5:

Am surprised, there are some questions i can't miss but i missed them and the option i choosed is correct

U no dey hear word.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by cyber5(m): 4:40am On Jan 05, 2017
felixomor:

U no dey hear word.
Issoriat, i don dey hear word.
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by GoodMuyis(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2017
cyber5:

The Test is fraudulent and I did not bother to answer but to rig it

1 Like

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Seun:
It's just apologetics. It's a skill that anyone who doesn't really care about the truth can learn.

why can't we edit our profile?
Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Seun(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! by Robynwelo1(f): 11:50am On May 14, 2017
Gullible People! I have not seen.

A book full of errors is what you call inspired by the holy spirit.

How can the holy spirit direct someone to say one thing and two other persons to say another?

But because you have been brainwashed, you decided to overlook all these errors.
A book full of errors is an error.

I can show you a hundred other verses in the bible that is contradictory and false. But hey! pick your message and forget the rest. That is why Christianity is divided.
The confused spirit is telling everyone different things.

Keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah / A different View on COZA Sex Scandal / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.