Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Prayer Corner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Corner (2603 Views)

The METHODIST CHURCH CORNER. / Fools Corner - Godsmopols Displeasure About Religion Section / Prophet Goes To Court To Stop 'one Corner' Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Corner by delishpot: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Drop your prayer point and let's pray together cool
Re: Prayer Corner by 4kings: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
My prayer point : I want next year to be more productive and merry for me and everyone on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Corner by sonofluc1fer: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
May next year produce more Satanists. Christians and Muslims, both fake and original, don spoil this country pata-pata.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
May next year produce more Satanists. Christians and Muslims, both fake and original, don spoil this country pata-pata.

grin grin grin see vex.
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
4kings:
My prayer point : I want next year to be more productive and merry for me and everyone on this thread.

cool

1 Like

Re: Prayer Corner by sonofluc1fer: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
delishpot:

grin grin grin see vex.
angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

angry

grin

There you are. Smiling is good, your teeth are very white don't hide them beneath a frown

1 Like

Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
They say prayers can move mountains, well, I have learnt that prayers may not be answered instantly at all times but of we pray and keep our minds at rest, we just may find that the answers come as quietly and from a direction we never even thought it would.
I am still in the process of learning about prayers and how it works but I am not afraid to pray and keep faith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Corner by lepasharon(f): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Corner by lepasharon(f): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thread nuked

1 Like

Re: Prayer Corner by Joagbaje(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2016
lepasharon:

If you don't pray about what is in Gods will and plan .it may never come to pass . Even if it's Gods will
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2016
lepasharon:
Thread nuked

You are adorable. Just like a baby is cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prayer Corner by lepasharon(f): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
delishpot:

You are adorable. Just like a baby is cheesy cheesy
embarassed
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2016
Count down to 2017 cool
Re: Prayer Corner by 4kings: 12:35am On Jan 01, 2017
delishpot:
Count down to 2017 cool
Happy new year!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2017
4kings:

Happy new year!!!

And a very happy new year to you too. May only joy and love fill your days this year.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Corner by 4kings: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2017
delishpot:

And a very happy new year to you too. May only joy and love fill your days this year.
Thanks, and you too.
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2017
So, I am back again. I will be open to those who are in need of prayers. We will join hands and pray for whatever favour we desire and by the grace if God we shall make breakthrough. Please make sure your hands and hearts have been cleansed and you owe no man anything except love in your heart. We do know that sin is no barrier to Gods awsome power and God has left his power with us men that we can with faith and looking up to our goals with love and dedication we can move the hands of God to bring peace and calm into our lives but sin hinders a lot of things. It changes and weakens our energy level and stands as an accuser to our joys making us not in the best position or energy level to keep faith and recieve what we are asking for.

So, We will be working with one request at a time which would last for two days per prayer request. Feel free to drop yours and please do not forget to testify to the blessings you recieved to encourage others who may need a place to seek the divines intervention.
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2017
4kings:

Happy new year!!!

How are you sir and how is life treating you? From the vibes I feel you need some encouragement at the moment (Also, I dont know why but I feel a child whose interests you are trying to support at this moment it may or may not be yours though)
Please let me know if I am on point with that assumption.
Re: Prayer Corner by 4kings: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2017
delishpot:

How are you sir and how is life treating you?
I'm fine, thank you Sir.
Hope you good too?
From the vibes I feel you need some encouragement at the moment
Ya, a very big one.
But don't we all?
[(Also, I dont know why but I feel a child whose interests you are trying to support at this moment it may or may not be yours though)
Please let me know if I am on point with that assumption.
Hmmm, nope. At least not now.
Re: Prayer Corner by breadtom: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2017
Please pray for me for financial breakthrough and career growth.
delishpot:
So, I am back again. I will be open to those who are in need of prayers. We will join hands and pray for whatever favour we desire and by the grace if God we shall make breakthrough. Please make sure your hands and hearts have been cleansed and you owe no man anything except love in your heart. We do know that sin is no barrier to Gods awsome power and God has left his power with us men that we can with faith and looking up to our goals with love and dedication we can move the hands of God to bring peace and calm into our lives but sin hinders a lot of things. It changes and weakens our energy level and stands as an accuser to our joys making us not in the best position or energy level to keep faith and recieve what we are asking for.

So, We will be working with one request at a time which would last for two days per prayer request. Feel free to drop yours and please do not forget to testify to the blessings you recieved to encourage others who may need a place to seek the divines intervention.
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
breadtom:
Please pray for me for financial breakthrough and career growth.

Noted. May God answer our prayers.
Today is day 1.
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
4kings:

I'm fine, thank you Sir.
Hope you good too?

Ya, a very big one.
But don't we all?

Hmmm, nope. At least not now.

We all do o my brother. Even me sef sometimes I need the support of brothers and sisters to calm me down.
Okay. Maybe a child or a new project(like a child needing attention) I am still honing in on my sensors cool any which way may God see you (us) through. Remember that someone is rooting for your happiness and victory over here.
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Disgraced like a nobody and sent out like a common rogue? A little missunderstanding tutned into a a big problem and you were kicked out disgracefully. This is not time to be challenging any one. Just stick to your truth and have faith that God is in control.
Re: Prayer Corner by 4kings: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
delishpot:

We all do o my brother. Even me sef sometimes I need the support of brothers and sisters to calm me down.
Okay. Maybe a child or a new project(like a child needing attention) I am still honing in on my sensors cool any which way may God see you (us) through. Remember that someone is rooting for your happiness and victory over here.
Ya, a project.
Thanks.

What's your philosophy towards "happiness for others"?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
4kings:

Ya, a project.
Thanks.

What's your philosophy towards "happiness for others"?
Find a way to do what you love doing. That is what brings the greatest happiness.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Corner by 4kings: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
delishpot:

Find a way to do what you love doing. That is what brings the greatest happiness.
Nah, i mean inspiring happiness for others.
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
4kings:

Nah, i mean inspiring happiness for others.

You mean to make others happy personally or to make others find their own happiness? What ever the question, I would still say do what you love doing. There is no single rule and only you can not inspire hapiness in one man. We are like sponges you play your part ie what you live doing and someone else pkays his part. Its like building a house. The person who does roofing and the one who installs the electricity and the plunber all have a rile to play. That is why we are all encouraged to do good because we all have different talents and ideas and areas we are good at. Note that I am not talking about people who delight in causing pain to others.
Re: Prayer Corner by 4kings: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
delishpot:

You mean to make others happy personally or to make others find their own happiness? What ever the question, I would still say do what you love doing. There is no single rule and only you can not inspire hapiness in one man. We are like sponges you play your part ie what you live doing and someone else pkays his part. Its like building a house. The person who does roofing and the one who installs the electricity and the plunber all have a rile to play. That is why we are all encouraged to do good because we all have different talents and ideas and areas we are good at. Note that I am not talking about people who delight in causing pain to others.
Hmm.
Considering variables like, marriage or family issues, bullies at workplace, poverty level and so on, how then can you logically explain happiness even if a person does what he/she loves doing.

For example, say Miss XYZ is a girl from a very poor city in Mozambique who loves plaiting hair or something, but there are "life variables" like Poverty which means she is always worried about how to fend for her younger ones, Poor Education which means she has less chance of getting a good job, Bullies where she stays that hate her so much and would do anything to make her not happy, Father's Health that she is very concerned about because she can't aforrd the hospital bill and many others "life variables"(like i call it) that exist around her life;
Even if she does what she loves doing which is plaiting and styling hair, how can you logically explain the derivation of happiness in this scenario?
Thanks.

@ Wilgrea7 and PastorAIO also
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
4kings:

Hmm.
Considering variables like, marriage or family issues, bullies at workplace, poverty level and so on, how then can you logically explain happiness even if a person does what he/she loves doing.

For example, say Miss XYZ is a girl from a very poor city in Mozambique who loves plaiting hair or sometjiing, but there are "life variables" like Poverty which means she is always worried about how to fend for her younger ones, Poor Education which means she has less chance of getting a good job, bullies where she stays that hate her so much and would do anything to make her not happy, Father's Health that she is very concerned about because she can't aforrd the hospital bill and many others "life variables"(like i call it) that exist around her life;
Even if she does what she loves doing which is plaiting and styling hair, how can you logically explain the derivation of happiness in this scenario?
Thanks.

Now I get your point. When one man is down it is what others who are up do or dont do that helps inspire him to be his best. That is why every religion teaches love because God knows that we all need someone to support us in time(s) of need.
For the one under preasure I would say go look for someone around you or your circle who would listen even if they cant afford to help financialy.
When I was under pressure and lost my parents first thing I did was talk to the few friends who made themselves available to me.
But in all honesty my view of life is more esoteric(not occultic) these days. it is hard to explain such things without worsening the sisters condition and creating more doubt. Such a person doesnt need only explanations she needs action and support. We can not be happy everyday of our lives but sadness should not be a lifelong event either. Some people say hapiness is finding satisfaction where ever you find yourself but I know that sometimes it is hard to be satisfied with the problems life throws at us. The best we can do is to look back at the happy days and look forward to happier times as we battle and work towards overcoming lifes difficulties at the moment.
Each individual situation is different hence there are no set rules to handle such maters. What works for Jane may not work for James. Hence I can not give you a clear cut answer.
These are my personal opinion though others may differ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Corner by 4kings: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
delishpot:

Now I get your point. When one man is down it is what others who are up do or dont do that helps inspire him to be his best. That is why every religion teaches love because God knows that we all need someone to support us in time(s) of need.
For the one under preasure I would say go look for someone around you or your circle who would listen even if they cant afford to help financialy.
When I was under pressure and lost my parents first thing I did was talk to the few friends who made themselves available to me.
But in all honesty my view of life is more esoteric(not occultic) these days. it is hard to explain such things without worsening the sisters condition and creating more doubt. Such a person doesnt need only explanations she needs action and support. We can not be happy everyday of our lives but sadness should not be a lifelong event either. Some people say hapiness is finding satisfaction where ever you find yourself but I know that sometimes it is hard to be satisfied with the problems life throws at us. The best we can do is to look back at the happy days and look forward to happier times as we battle and work towards overcoming lifes difficulties at the moment.
Each individual situation is different hence there are no set rules to handle such maters. What works for Jane may not work for James. Hence I can not give you a clear cut answer.
These are my personal opinion though others may differ.
Thank you.

You don turn my counselor ooo. grin
Re: Prayer Corner by delishpot: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2017
4kings:

Thank you.

You don turn my counselor ooo. grin

LOL. I dey Kampke. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Spiritual Quotes To Live By In The Year 2013 / US Army List Evangelical Christianity, Catholicism As Religious Terrorist Groups / Apostle Paul Is A Judaizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.