Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU (54228 Views)

#OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Adesegunfat: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Let me thank all OAU medical students and graduates who have called me over this matter.

I have taken the pain of extracting the results of Aror directly from the database - using screenprint so that everyone can see the evidences. She uploaded only 7 subjects, and her overall average is 75.2%.

If she has further issues, she is free to contact the University's Admissions office.

For others to judge if the attached documents are true or not, I encourage people to take a good look at her JAMB result print out - It reflects the same 7 subjects only, same calculation, and the same weighted average of 75.2%. Aror should please upload that document again for others to see.

I wish her well.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by psucc(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Only if the said VC or JAMB registrar went through such score metrics.
Education has slip past the poor and the unconnected.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by kolad59: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Adesegunfat:
Let me thank all OAU medical students and graduates who have called me over this matter.

I have taken the pain of extracting the results of Aror directly from the database - using screenprint so that everyone can see the evidences. She uploaded only 7 subjects, and her overall average is 75.2%.

If she has further issues, she is free to contact the University's Admissions office.

For others to judge if the attached documents are true or not, I encourage people to take a good look at her JAMB result print out - It reflects the same 7 subjects only, same calculation, and the same weighted average of 75.2%. Aror should please upload that document again for others to see.

I wish her well.
sir, have jamb uploaded all the list send to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by DEXTROVERT: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Greatest
Ife.
I'm
Proud
To
Be
An
Alumni
Of
The
College
Of
Health
Science.

I
Don't know why this issue is generating a lots of public sympathy when there are clarification and evidence to prove..
Let her show the world her O level results if not she should be queried.

God
Bless
You
Sir

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Harbylon(f): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
She has done that.

DEXTROVERT:
Greatest
Ife.
I'm
Proud
To
Be
An
Alumni
Of
The
Faculty
Of
Clinical
Science.

I
Don't know why this issue is generating a lots of public sympathy when there are clarification and evidence to prove..
Let her show the world her O level results if not she should be queried.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by cyberguy72(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
OAU does not recognise Civic Education as a subject.Probably it wasn't used in the calculations. Correct me if am wrong. Abeg check my signature,join the winning group

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by cyberguy72(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
OAU does not recognise Civic Education as a subject.Probably it wasn't use in the calculations. Correct me if am wrong

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Kendzyma(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
See the amount of south west guys wey get 75 and not admitted,yet people will still be saying Oau is biased and spewing trash about tribalism..
Thank you sir.
Cc lalaaticalala,mynd44,fynestboi..

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Waoh... For the Provost to take his time out to attend to this issue is laudable(such a rare grace) to me and to all the parties that are helping to see that the right thing is done.... Am impressed... Social media has gotten another big up here....

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by lekanville: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thanks sir for the pain taken in clearing the air on this. I hope people will learn not to just dabble into matters but instead, gather facts then make comments from the gotten facts.
Lekan Awoniran

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by dejt4u(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by dejt4u(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
In other cases, computer education were deleted. I thinks the fault is from the school management
cyberguy72:
OAU does not recognise Civic Education as a subject.Probably it wasn't use in the calculations. Correct me if am wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Mammangaddafi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
The babe made a mistake. Tnx to the provost for this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Iamabraham(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thanks for the clarification.

The problem is with Nigerian educational system, not with the school or candidate.

A student like this will surely perform well in the post-utme had it not been scraped.

I wish her well in her future endeavours.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by baum1: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Peterjosh:
Waoh... For the Provost to take his time out to attend to this issue is laudable(such a rare grace) to me and to all the parties that are helping to see that the right thing is done.... Am impressed... Social media has gotten another big up here....

Yes, it's rare. He is a correct man..Seeing his picture alone, I sensed it.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by MrOdyssey(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
These Grade point system was certainly a no good. how can you decide a candidates present fate with a certificate that was acquired many years ago?. Jamb ought to have been scrapped not Post utme.

But who can we blame except our Able president and his all knowing minister of education. a bunch of clueless folks

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by superfelix: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
chai! i wish d gal all d Best tho.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Topiipii(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by INTERMAN: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Peterjosh:
The provost is a very good man. I mean an extremely great and good father in this generation that has influenced many. Words only cannot express how good Prof Adesegun Fatusi is unless you get to know him. Such a humble meek Professor, Medical Doctor and pastor

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by INTERMAN: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
The affected student AROR
OGHENERUKEVWE is a current Medical Rehabilitation part one student. I have adviced her to go and see the provost. But I wonder what she has been doing all these while since she is already a student and should know how admission request for supplementary list is been done at OAU instead of waiting all these while. She should have just taken some few steps into the office of the provost or other Prof and request for admission assistance right from the beggining of the admission processing.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by INTERMAN: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
I am sad that the tenure of Prof Fatusi as the Provost OAU College of health sciences will be expiring Next year. I wish he should Just continue to remain our provost forever. He is such a great man and a man of highly respected and wonderful character. He often say politely and I quote " I am not a politician, when I say I will help, I will help you" He is not a biased man. Very loving, simple and meek. Words only cannot express him, you need to be close to him to feel the cool breeze of his angelic behaviour. Proudly OAU College of health sciences.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by INTERMAN: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
lalasticlala and seun, I will come and use both of your heads to knock each now because I don't know when it will take you to take my Professor's topic (sounds strange on nairaland) to front page. A professor of medicine for that matter. A high ranked medical doctor's post which is rare on Nairaland.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
INTERMAN:
The provost is a very good man. I mean an extremely great and good father in this generation that has influenced many. Words only cannot express how good Prof Adesegun Fatusi is unless you get to know him. Such a humble meek Professor, Medical Doctor and pastor
He is very rare I must confess... I mean, am so surprised... In this country? Waohhh....

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by INTERMAN: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Peterjosh:

He is very rare I must confess... I mean, am so surprised... In this country? Waohhh....
infact we should create a new word better than "rare" specially dedicated for him. I know him, I must confess, the man is just too good. If Aror had gone to meet him since during the admission process, he might have helped her cos she is currently a medical rehab student at OAU who had come in through Post utme era or pre degree last yr. But she dull herself o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Idyllic: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wow! wow!! wow!!! This is sheer meekness on a very different level. I doff my hat sir. Sir, I am lost for words. Sincerely speaking, the vehicle of words will fail me in expressing my adulations for you... God continue to be with you sir and continue to uplift you. This is very rare in this country.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Genius101(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wish all university provosts can be this Humane unlike some schs delsu and unizik, they will tell you meet the registrar, registra will ask you to go meet the vc

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Donpre(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
OAU just won my respect with this... Never knew any school in Nigeria can be this transparent

Reminds me of that one school that couldn't give physical and concrete proof of how someone with 185 got medicine... lemme not stir still waters

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Coldfaya(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
the only good thing I'm taking from this is the provost.

that aside, the girl is supposed to get this admission no matter the angle the school is coming from.

big ups to the Professor though. it's rare

11 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by dustydee: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
I wish all universities in Nigeria were this responsive and transparent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by Donpre(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
its clear she only uploaded 7 subjects instead of 8 and she claims it was due to a digital error on the ICT department's part, of which they refused her entering computer which was a compulsory subject in 2015's waec... I feel the adminstration should reconsider her case and see how they can help her. she really does deserve to study medicine

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by INTERMAN: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Donpre:
OAU just won my respect with this... Never knew any school in Nigeria can be this transparent

Reminds me of that one school that couldn't give physical and concrete proof of how someone with 181 got medicine... lemme not stir still waters
that 181 medicine candidate was said to be a pre degree student. She entered through pre degree and not jamb screening. There was a lot of error in this year Jamb as some candidates in some days were marked low by Jamb due to wrong marking. Some day were added extra mark while some had computer and server hitches in their centre. So a 300 candidate this year may not be better that someone who scored 200. It is just a luck and random thing this year

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU by favourmic(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Gu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What You Must Know Before You Apply For HND Programme / WAEC Timetable 2017: Comprehensive 2017/18 WAEC Timetable - May/June / Solve This Maths And Win #200 Any Network Of Your Choice Credit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.