Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) (51061 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by prophetfire: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You mumu o. Who then pays for the visits?
I may give on you if you insult me again. but I ll give you a chance to learn. I initialy told u to ask seun but since u dnt want to ask him,go and ask google. you buy mb with ur money ba? there is a way it is worked out pertaining who gets what and the percentage.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Ranchhoddas: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
prophetfire:
I may give on you if you insult me again. but I ll give you a chance to learn. I initialy told u to ask seun but since u dnt want to ask him,go and ask google. you buy mb with ur money ba? there is a way it is worked out pertaining who gets what and the percentage.
Just shut up. Who pays for the visits?
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by prophetfire: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Just shut up. Who pays for the visits?
I give up on you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
prophetfire:
olodo adver is one of the ways they make money but not the only way. the main source is visits and that is why bloggers put up false sensational topics in order to drive traffic to their sites. mr. stoneage man go and ask seun how they make money on nairaland.

oh my God what kind of generation youth & boys are here in Nigeria. too many dumb ones! these days. I know most nairalanders are children but it doesn't STOP u to be intelligent, smart & productive in meaningful venture to God & humanity. most children age 9 & above in China have their own factory.
If only visiting your website would earn you a cent, then I would have be a dollanair with my website that pulled average 5,107 monthly visits for 3 years before shutting it down. This desperate blogger thing have not even come up then. to earn 1cent on Google Ads was not joke before I remove it. Didn't do it cos of money but free service. I love productive ventures - value+service devoid of cheating & without Peter losing for me to get paid.

ignorance na bliss abeg

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Ranchhoddas: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mtchew
prophetfire:
I give up on you.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by FRS(m): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
rottennaija:

What is your obsession with mmm?

Secondly, your questions and answers are bereft of ideas of mmm.

I'm making this suggestions. Make a serious investigative research about mmm, from mmm website, read its ideology and warning. Then, you can write an informed article or question and answer coverage about mmm

Attached is a picture of a communication of participants of MMM. one attached a fake proof of payment and the other didn't confirmed it. After some days, precisely, yesterday, MMM support intervene in the matter and asked for bank statement of account.

My question is, does that seem to you like MMM is interested in running with the participants' money?
I feel disappointed when people don't understand how scammers go about their normal routine. Prior to the 'restriction on marvos' I told a friend that my project topic is on Cybercrimes and that MMM is a scam. He couldn't hear me and went on to invest 200, 000.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by rottennaija(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
FRS:
I feel disappointed when people don't understand how scammers go about their normal routine. Prior to the 'restriction on marvos' I told a friend that my project topic is on Cybercrimes and that MMM is a scam. He couldn't hear me and went on to invest 200, 000.

When you eat your words, you come back and I'll respond

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
BetaThings:

Nobody is praying for financial ruin for MMM guys but I read a post somewhere where an employer said many of his staff are into MMM
If the scheme collapses, and it will, just model or simulate it, the staff becomes a threat to their employer
No company can stop fraud if the accountant,m auditor and securitymen want to do it jointly

Are you saying all your funds are now parked at home or in MMM?
My fund isn't in MMM at all
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
BetaThings:

Nobody is praying for financial ruin for MMM guys but I read a post somewhere where an employer said many of his staff are into MMM
If the scheme collapses, and it will, just model or simulate it, the staff becomes a threat to their employer
No company can stop fraud if the accountant,m auditor and securitymen want to do it jointly

Are you saying all your funds are now parked at home or in MMM?
Those persons are aware of the risk so they should deal with it.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by manofguts: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Does the Op realise that even in the Nigerian context, these sort of things happen under our nose and hardly do people raise as much alarm as they do against MMM. And as such, they seem to act some kind of script.

Just on Thursday, the Nigerian Guardian Newspaper reported N700 BILLION trapped in Private placement SCAMS.
Neither the Upper chamber, Senate, nor the House of Reps order EFCC to arrest the perpetrators. It was silence all the way until the news become irrelevant. Read the response from Securities and Exchange Commissions, SEC, below.

N700 billion trapped in private placement scams[

http://guardian.ng/business-services/n700-billion-trapped-in-private-placement-scams/

SEC says, Investors were already warned; So, at your risk.

Take your time to pause a bit then compare both scenarios. What do you realise?
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by BetaThings: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Those persons are aware of the risk so they should deal with it.
And their boss who is potentially a victim of the action the staff might take to deal with the risk and the loss?

Look around you in Lagos, people build their houses right within drainage channels
But as soon as there is flooding, people will be pleading with the government to come to their rescue
They do this by showing pictures of babies rendered homeless
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
BetaThings:

And their boss who is potentially a victim of the action the staff might take to deal with the risk and the loss?

Look around you in Lagos, people build their houses right within drainage channels
But as soon as there is flooding, people will be pleading with the government to come to their rescue
They do this by showing pictures of babies rendered homeless
It would be hypocritical for anyone to blame government when they know what to do at the right time. Why should anyone build his house close to the drainage? When the taskforce comes to destroy such building, you would see some persons blaming the government. So using this scenario to likened to mmm is uncalled for because
1. The government through it's agencies warn the public about the scheme
2.The scheme said use your spare money but out of greed some persons have invested in their life savings
3. The scheme had to pause because of the December rush which am sure would occur because Nigerians non dey hear ward.
4. Those workers were greedy to had put in their life savings when it stated use your spare money.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by DanielGb(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
BetaThings:

I hope you realise that you are saying that MMM is better than you setting up a business
Shares can be derived from ANY business
If MMM promoters ask people to contribute money for them to set it up at the beginning, the people invited are already investing in shares

If amnybody selling or producing goods ask you to contribute money to expand, you are already investing in shares
The fact that people "invest" without seeking to properly understand the business does not mean investing is speculation
BTW the two people may be holding shares in Nestle Plc while one might be investing, the other might be speculating

Please pick up a finance text and try and understand the difference between investment, speculation and gambling

The stock exchange is my focus. It also crashes. Life is a risk. Gambling is one of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by DahLegend: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2016

Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by maclatunji: 1:01am On Jan 12, 2017
^Planning his next heist I am sure.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by moshino(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Lilimax:
Like I said earlier, keep asking while the Mavros are growing smiley
January 14th is just around the corner.
We shall all leave to see it !

How's that mmm thing working out for you now?
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by maclatunji: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
moshino:

grin grin grin grin grin

'Mavros are growing'.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Lilimax(f): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
moshino:

grin grin ;One chance cheesy
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by tpapi: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
vikstandon:
OP dey do MMM...He is just an attention seeker.
If em say na lie, make em swear with em life
I saw one of ur comments on d health section, pls were u totally cured of staph thru d use of tricefin injection
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by Akhils101: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
maclatunji:
The following are my questions to the subscribers to MMM popularly called Mavrodians.

1. Where do you think the money you are collecting through MMM is coming from?

MMM claims not to be a business and not an investment, so where do you think the 30% return which excites you so much is coming from?

2. Do you know what a Ponzi scheme is?

I have to ask this question because of those who defend MMM with the claim that they have made money from it. To be the clear, a minority will make money from Ponzi schemes being the early adopters that help to create the exponential growth. However, the latter subscribers are the ones that lose greatly. If you understand this, you will not present this argument as evidence for MMM not being a fraud.

3. Where did you get the money you invested in MMM from?

You could not use that money in any legitimate business?

I ask this question because many MMM subscribers behave as if they were incapable of earning money before MMM came.

4. Is it that you don’t understand that governments across the world are duty-bound not to allow a Ponzi scheme started by an ex-convict that has scammed people across the world operate freely within their countries?

This one is self-explanatory, Sergey Mavrodi the main brain behind MMM is an ex-convict. He got convicted for scamming Russians with a precursor scheme to MMM.

5. Explain how MMM is a revolutionary idea that commercial banking should be afraid of?

MMM subcribers are quick to tag banks as stealing from their customers while MMM is the solution for the masses. Curiously enough, they pay into each other’s bank accounts; curious to say the least.

6. Do you understand that wealth is created based on the value you create not through this system operated by a few people to rob people of their money while leaving them in the lurch?

Let us say all of us joined MMM, where would productive output come from?

7. Did you anticipate that your ‘investment’ (sorry, your ‘Mavros’) could be frozen without you having any say on what happens next?

I am sure many ‘Mavrodians’ did not expect this December debacle, but we are here.

8. Do you agree that as a promoter of the scheme, you are quite dubious because you are seeking to reap bountifully at the expense of others when the scheme crashes?

Note I wrote ‘when’ not ‘if’

9. Do you not worry that you could have a hand in the death or grievous harm happening to people who could lose money from MMM and become suicidal?

We already have reports of some people taking poison because their money got frozen this December.

10. Do you understand that you are effectively using time that you could use for productive activity to promote a questionable scheme at best?

If you understand that time lost is irrecoverable, why waste it?

Your answers and feedback are quite welcome.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/top-10-questions-mmm-subscribers-mavrodians-answer/

nice
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by vikstandon(m): 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2017
tpapi:
I saw one of ur comments on d health section, pls were u totally cured of staph thru d use of tricefin injection

My friend used it and it worked well...he has gone back for test, and it was confirmed that there was no trace of it
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by onomemike: 2:48am On Feb 25, 2017
Are you less informed about what is happening to MMM .?

Are you tired of trying to call the ever switched off phone number of your Guider?

Are you tired of being in the dark without any information on when and how you will get your money...?

*QUEST WHAT*? MMM has solved your problems.

You can now choose your guider and be in control of your account.

Follow these steps below to remove your unproductive guider

1) Log into your MMM Nigeria Personal Office (PO).

2) At the top click *“My Page”*

3) On the right hand side, click on *“Guider”*

3) Click on *“Select Guider”*

4) write the email address below there.
micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

as your New guider

5) Click *“Save”.*

Then join our 24/7 information What's App Group by visiting the link below

https:///F4biQ4yAd4wAUbvdY7NdJx
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by onomemike: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Today was amazing... A friend called me and said I shld change my MMM guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com and that I did.

To my greatest surprise, few minutes after I GH, I was matched and someone paid 17k to my acct. Here is my proof.

I am still expecting others to pay aswell cos I have confirmed the first person that paid me.

Try this trick and share with friends if it works for you as I have done too.

Best of luck.
Re: 10 Questions For MMM Subscribers (Mavrodians) by easygig(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
ABOUT THIS METHOD

Easy Google Adsense (or any CPC) method that makes profit without regular content writing.

DESCRIPTION

This Method is going to show you how to create a profit pulling Google Adsense or any CPC website in a specific zero competition niche.

The Method shows you how to increase adsense revenue by creating the site in a specific niche and then placing the ads in a specific way.

If you have a few hours of time to set the system up and a budget of $100 you can get started right away. The potential is limitless as to how much you can earn and there's abslutely zero competition.

The course also shows you how to scale up the system and take it to the next level where you can earn additional money - a few thousand dollars every month in monthly membership fees apart from the Adsense income.

WHAT YOU WILL GET

A compact video that shows you an untapped niche to create your adsense website in and also how to drive boatloads of traffic to that site using a specific free method.

The tutorial also shows you how to autorotate advertisements and overcome the problem of Ad Blindness in adsense, thereby increasing CTR to up to 25%

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN WHATAPP ME ON; 08060958207.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.