Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Christmas Robbery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christmas Robbery (562 Views)

Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police / I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Robbery by mindboggler: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
My fellow women, if you are shopping in any crowded place, be it at a mall or in the market, clutch onto your purse as if your heart beat depended on it.

Position it in front of your chest and hold on tight with your 2 arms. Don't worry about how funny you would look holding your purse or bag like that but this is a serious matter o.

I was at a mall when suddenly a woman let out this shout and started crying profusely. As she was crying, she was searching for something in her bag.

Turned out to be that as people were pushing and shoving against each other in the same mall, the thief had cut the bottom of her bag and stole her money.

How much? Two hundred and fifty thousand naira CASH.
Let everyone shine their eyes during this period.

Na wa o.........not everyone that goes to the mall is an ajebo.

visit www.amaxonowu..com for my opinion on issues
follow me on twitter @amaxonowu
Re: Christmas Robbery by Raydos: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Christmas Robbery by smartanthony5: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
thank u
Re: Christmas Robbery by mindboggler: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2016
smartanthony5:
thank u

You're welcome.
Re: Christmas Robbery by Ehinmola(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm.....People are just desperate to celebrate xmas at all cost. Xmas has been turned to do or die.

(1) (Reply)

Babcock University Undergraduate, Ogun State, Committed Suicide / Woman Allegedly Burns Down Boyfriends House For Breaking Up With Her (photos) / Nigerian National Held In Credit Card Fraud Probe In Guyana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.