Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem (6813 Views)

What's So Special About This Phantom 6? / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Bossmd: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2016
excanny:

Both of you need to take Carlcare if you have genuine claims tho and not just routine bad mouthing. Should be fixed ASAP.

Like someone rightly said, China will always be China grin
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by queenfav(f): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2016
Bossmd:

My broda Na real waste oooh. My own na 130k, this one worse pass MMM oooh! grin
lwkmd @ worse pass mmm.Bros kpele o.. And their fans dey run mouth like tap. I close eye buy gionee m6 for 120k and no regrets... On top d metal body, no heating at all, strong battery,fast connectivity, in fact its perfect in all ramifications. Try sell d phone,then buy something better.If them dash me tecno phone, i no use o. Their phones always have one generic issue.Camon c8 na poor multitasking, boom j8 na unresponsive screen, now the almighty phantom 6 cannot even browse... Warra waste! U would have waited for reviews from honest users before getting urs.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by queenfav(f): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2016
Bossmd:

Oga.. Use a gionee phone and you will testify!Its a cut above infinix and others. Take it from a phone freak.. I have used samsung, iphone, blackberry, tecno, cubetalk.. Its only gionee i have used three of their phones consecutively within a year plus without any issues. From p5w to S plus and now using m6. Every phone i used back to back was a hit!Gionee is an international brand which has strict production and quality standards to conform to. I work hard o, so i did my research well and arrived at the conclusion that gionee gives you the best value for your money in every way!
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Kenneth10110(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2016
queenfav:
lwkmd @ worse pass mmm.Bros kpele o.. And their fans dey run mouth like tap. I close eye buy gionee m6 for 120k and no regrets... On top d metal body, no heating at all, strong battery,fast connectivity, in fact its perfect in all ramifications. Try sell d phone,then buy something better.If them dash me tecno phone, i no use o. Their phones always have one generic issue.Camon c8 na poor multitasking, boom j8 na unresponsive screen, now the almighty phantom 6 cannot even browse... Warra waste! U would have waited for reviews from honest users before getting urs.

My Boom J8 screen is very responsive even the rest have seen. The issue was long fixed
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Bossmd: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2016
queenfav:
Oga.. Use a gionee phone and you will testify!Its a cut above infinix and others. Take it from a phone freak.. I have used samsung, iphone, blackberry, tecno, cubetalk.. Its only gionee i have used three of their phones consecutively within a year plus without any issues. From p5w to S plus and now using m6. Every phone i used back to back was a hit!Gionee is an international brand which has strict production and quality standards to conform to. I work hard o, so i did my research well and arrived at the conclusion that gionee gives you the best value for your money in every way!

Don't bother, I have disowned MTK for good! grin

1 Like

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Bossmd: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2016
I am waiting for the almighty iPhone 8. I heard the phone will run on waters grin
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by tafat: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
bimbor:
My Tecno Phantom 6 plus always struggle to Connect to the internet! I have to turn on Airplane Mode and turn it off again several times to get Connected. Its so frustrating honestly.

This is my last dinner with Tecno Rubbish.

Good Riddance!!

Back to Apple or Samsung, Those are the real serious Phone Manufacturers to be fair.

Dont conclude so fast maybe its from ur settings
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Ricmayak1: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
I now have a fix to this issue. Am still verifying it.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:11am On Dec 30, 2016
I just got a phantom 6 today and its really a nice device. The internet is so fast and the sound is good. Love all the specs its got. Ive never been a tecno fan buh I'll give it to them on this one. Its a masterpiece. cool

2 Likes

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Bossmd:
I am waiting for the almighty iPhone 8. I heard the phone will run on waters grin

Lol. No be only water
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by aadenubi: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ricmayak1:
I now have a fix to this issue. Am still verifying it.

please kindly share the fix as i have similar problem that i am trying to find a solution to. regards
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Norman4real(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Bossmd:

But guys come on, there's no such thing as perfection when it comes to gadgets. Even users of Samsung, LG and the like have constant issues that they face. It's a matter of knowing that you'll have reliable after sale repair services. Besides such issues are not general, it's usually just a faulty unit that can be repaired.

1 Like

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by john1122: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
I thought it would be nice to share this with you guys. You can sell anything at SellersNG without limitation. Safe and secure platform for those who are looking for ways to promote their business online.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by edwinfad2000: 2:47am On May 25, 2017
Good day Everyone, I am so sad to say Nigerians are quick to judge things because we don't enjoy researching to know why things are happening or why they have happened.

I am glad to inform you guys that I have found the solution and it simple; but before I go into the steps, I used Samsung Galaxy, IPhone 6 and other phones in the past and using right now using both Phantom 6 Plus and iPhone 6 and phantom 6 plus has got some edge over it from my own point of view.

Cause for the problem:
The Hi Manager has a functionality whereby when you have used so much data without specifying any limit, then it automatically disables some applications from responding to data at random.

Steps to solution

1. Go to your Hi manager
2. Go to Data traffic management
3. then disable "Auto disconnect when data limits exceeds.....
4. Also, go to Network management and check that all applications should respond to data then click on complete.

That is all.
If you can explore the features of Phantom 6 plus then you will be proud of your phone any day and at anytime

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by edwinfad2000: 2:48am On May 25, 2017
aadenubi:

please kindly share the fix as i have similar problem that i am trying to find a solution to. regards

Good day Everyone, I am so sad to say Nigerians are quick to judge things because we don't enjoy researching to know why things are happening or why they have happened.

I am glad to inform you guys that I have found the solution and it simple; but before I go into the steps, I used Samsung Galaxy, IPhone 6 and other phones in the past and using right now using both Phantom 6 Plus and iPhone 6 and phantom 6 plus has got some edge over it from my own point of view.

Cause for the problem:
The Hi Manager has a functionality whereby when you have used so much data without specifying any limit, then it automatically disables some applications from responding to data at random.

Steps to solution

1. Go to your Hi manager
4. Also, go to Network management and check that all applications should respond to data then click on complete.

That is all.
If you can explore the features of Phantom 6 plus then you will be proud of your phone any day and at anytime

Bye.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by edwinfad2000: 2:52am On May 25, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:
I just got a phantom 6 today and its really a nice device. The internet is so fast and the sound is good. Love all the specs its got. Ive never been a tecno fan buh I'll give it to them on this one. Its a masterpiece. cool

It is a great phone. We should learn to find out things before jumping to conclusions. Even so many guys a the Tecno Calcare Centres don't have some solutions pertaining to software because they don't even study the phones as much as they should do.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by edwinfad2000: 3:24am On May 25, 2017
bimbor:
My Tecno Phantom 6 plus always struggle to Connect to the internet! I have to turn on Airplane Mode and turn it off again several times to get Connected. Its so frustrating honestly.

This is my last dinner with Tecno Rubbish.

Good Riddance!!

Back to Apple or Samsung, Those are the real serious Phone Manufacturers to be fair.

I am using the same phone and for Internet connectivity I have never had any issue. Even my last Samsung Galaxy J 7 prime had some issues.

Plssssss note that Tecno don't know me and I am not contributing here because I stand to benefit anything. Kindly check properly what the problem is and figure it out.

Bye.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by edwinfad2000: 3:26am On May 25, 2017
bimbor:
I will never venture into Tecno or any foolish Chinko products ever again!!!

Quality does not come cheap!

Cause for the problem:

Steps to solution

1. Go to your Hi manager

That is all.

Bye.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by edwinfad2000: 3:27am On May 25, 2017
Bossmd:

Cause for the problem:

Steps to solution

1. Go to your Hi manager

That is all.

Bye.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by edwinfad2000: 3:31am On May 25, 2017
abram10:
bro get a marathon 6 and be happy
It got same 4gb ram
64gb rom with a dedicated sd card slot with unending storage. No hybrid sim
Fingerprint security is top notch as it came with data encryption chip which works your fingerprint to keep your files, messages and contacts safe and well hidden.
9V2A technology for fast charging and better cooling effect.
other include split screen, ir blaster e. t. c

buy and enjoy

Gionee Is king.

These Gionee you are talking about is the last phone I will use my money to buy. The fingerprints lags more than any other phone I have come across. So many issues. Pls I will not recommend that Gionee at that price.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by edwinfad2000: 3:33am On May 25, 2017
Bossmd:

That is not true.

Cause for the problem:

Steps to solution

1. Go to your Hi manager

That is all.

Bye.
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by edwinfad2000: 3:34am On May 25, 2017
Bossmd:

I use Phantom 6 plus.

I'm having the same issues.

Only wifi works well. The Mobile Data does not connect until I reset it over and over again.

Sighs! I guess Tecno is still Tecno no matter the cloth you wear for it. Its unfortunate.

iPhone here I come, come 2017.

Somehowpenis, Greenhulk, you guys should get ready to welcome me on board! grin

Always find the cause of a problem before jumping to conclusions.

Good day , I am so sad to say Nigerians are quick to judge things because we don't enjoy researching to know why things are happening or why they have happened.

Cause for the problem:

Steps to solution

1. Go to your Hi manager

That is all.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by omoalajah(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2017
Exact question i wanted to ask
Whizpeter:
OP did you come here to blast Tecno or you came here to find a solution??
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Dainnif(m): 11:49pm On May 25, 2017
Honestly no issues whatsoever with my Phantom 5....am enjoying this phone to the maximum. Thanks to tecno on this one

1 Like

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by datyorubaboy: 12:19pm On May 26, 2017
Even high end devices do comes with some issues out of the box too

1 Like

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by missslimzy(f): 12:24pm On May 26, 2017
Dainnif:
Honestly no issues whatsoever with my Phantom 5....am enjoying this phone to the maximum. Thanks to tecno on this one
My Camon C9 still working so great
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by luckshine: 2:54pm On May 26, 2017
I rep p6, this is the best phone I have use compare to Samsung s5, A5 2016 and note 3, but experience some network issue sometimes may it's my airtell network, I will try mtn or etisalat if my sub on airtell expire

1 Like

Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 26, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Looks like you are really enjoying your device pretty much. We hope to join you too
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 26, 2017
edwinfad2000:

Always find the cause of a problem before jumping to conclusions.

Good day , I am so sad to say Nigerians are quick to judge things because we don't enjoy researching to know why things are happening or why they have happened.

Cause for the problem:

Steps to solution

1. Go to your Hi manager

That is all.

Bye.

Nice one bro. Thanks for this
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 26, 2017
luckshine:
I rep p6, this is the best phone I have use compare to Samsung s5, A5 2016 and note 3, but experience some network issue sometimes may it's my airtell network, I will try mtn or etisalat if my sub on airtell expire

But it's dual SIM now or are you using an SD card?
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by luckshine: 8:35pm On May 26, 2017
funmyade:

But it's dual SIM now or are you using an SD card?
I used both dual sim plus SD card
Re: Phantom 6 Intetnet Connectivity Problem by shiftback: 11:37pm On May 26, 2017
Dainnif:
That phone was and still is dope. That where some of us started taking the serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Got My Redmi Note 9s / REDMI NOTE 8 PRO Available at the Best Prices!!! / List Of Android Phones That Can Be Upgraded To Android 4.4 Kitkat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.