Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. (5092 Views)

Ur idea pls, Would investing in Online Forum Be A Good Business? / I Want To Stop This.need Your Idea Pls. / Importing Building Materials From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:25am On Nov 18, 2009
HI FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,

I AM GOING TO IMPORTING BUILDING MATERIALS FROM GUANGZHOU IN CHINA.

BUT I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF ANY OF THESE PRODUCT ARE CONTRABAND OR NOT

BATH TUB,SINK AND BASINS,TOILET SIT, AND FLOOR TILES ETC,

I WILL ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IF IT WILL MAKE GOOD SALES IN NIGERIA MARKET

I AM NOT SELLING IN PIECES, RATHER I WANT TO SELL AT WHOLESALE PRICES TO OMO IBOS AT ORILE.

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME AND I NEED SOMEONE THAT HAS AN EXPERIENCE WITH THOSE ORILE GUYS TO SHARE IT WITH ME.

IF THERE IS ANY SUGGESTION ON WHAT TO INCLUDE IN MY LISTS DON`T HESITATE TO LEMME KNOW.

I HAVE HEARD THE SHIPPING FOR 40FT CONTAINER FROM CHINA IS AROUND 5000USD AND 20FT IS AROUND 3000USD.

HOW MUCH IS THE CLEARING IN NIGERIA FOR 40FT AND 20FT CONTAINER
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by hua: 4:54am On Nov 18, 2009
hello, my friend!

you want to come china guangzhou welcome, for building materials and IT i do not know is contraband or not contraband, but you can ask clearing agent make sure aboout this and clearing charge, if you need clearing agent information i can send you, my friend can i get your E-mail. thank you.
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:57am On Nov 18, 2009
@HUA

THANKS

IF YOU REALLY HAVE ANY SUGGESTION, KINDLY PUT IT UP HERE FOR US TO BENEFIT FROM IT

AND MORESO ARE U BASED IN CHINA OR NIGERIA
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by hua: 5:05am On Nov 18, 2009
ok, thank you my friend.
here is one of lagos clearing agent 234-8056787878 234-1-7633745/7633746 Block 14,Flat 1,Coconut Close,
M.K.O. Abiola Gardens,Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos , my friend you can ask clearing agent make sure. my friend if you need import socks our company can help you, socks is contraband. but can go coutonu to lagos is no wahala. socks profit is very good , my friend if you need socks information i can send to you. thank you!
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by hua: 5:08am On Nov 18, 2009
my friend,now now i am in china. when 2006-2008 year i am in lagos
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:16am On Nov 18, 2009
THANKS HUA,
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by hua: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2009
you are welcome, my friend if after in china have any question you can call me or E-mail me cmykbook@hotmail.com thank you!
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by stillfly(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2009
building materials have a big market here in Nigeria.
good luck.
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2009
@ STILLFLY

THANKS

I NEED TO KNOW THE GOOD AND THE BAD SIDE OF IT

MOST IMPORTANTLY I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THOSE ORILE MARKETERS

AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU THINK I SHOULD ADD TO MY LIST PLS LEMME KNOW
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by hua: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2009
my friend
fist, i think you need orile market, investigation building materias goods, your best ask these building materias local biger buyers, they will give you some lagos building materias information, such as lagos building material price information, what kind of desige and quality nigerian like, and so on.
second, i think you make sure everything price, including the goods transport charge, clearing charge, and your travel to china total fee. and so on! and building materia china factory price, and selling nigeria price. you sabi all this, you can caculator your profit and do this biz.
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by yanizi(f): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2009
hi friend,buying is easy,shipping not hard,how to sell well,it is the key.
i have companies arabic importer buy containers building materials,even my business is garments.
building materials most in foshan,shunde and yunfu city,not in guangzhou city.but these cities nea rby guangzhou.
before u buy it,make sure u can sell well,and u need have potential buyers ,otherwise risky too even it is good business.
my saudi friend,each time,when his goods still in the sea,he got his payment from his buyers in saudi,so his business always safe and good.how about you ?
well,if u like,send mail to me:
yanizi086@yahoo.com
i am in shenzhen,which is beside hongkong and not far to guangzhou.
yani
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2009
THANKS A LOT GUYS

@HUA

I USED TO LIVE IN BEIJING CHINA,SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM DOING BUSINESS THERE,

@YANIZI

I DO GO TO HONGKONG OFTEN,ALMOST EVERY MONTH SO NO PROBLEM GETTING TO SHENZHEN OR GUANGZHOU.

PRESENTLY I AM IN JAPAN AND I NEED TO DIVERSIFY MY BUSINESS THAT IS WHY I AM SEEKING ADVISE.

TO ALL CONTRIBUTORS I SAY A BIG THANK YOU.

I NEED MORE EXPERIENCE WITH ORILE MARKETERS PLS
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by yanizi(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
i added you,if u like,wish to talk to you in messenger,ok?
yani
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by HopeWin: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
Hi, OYINBOGOJU,
I am a chinese in VI lagos now and I am trying to promote the market here. hope to have a meeting with you and find our way for profit.

my phone: 08032649202
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
@HOPW WIN

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY IDEA, BUT PRESENTLY I AM NOT IN NIGERIA BUT I WILL BE THERE SOON(IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS) CONTACTING YOU IS NOT THE PROBLEM,I WILL CALL YOU ASAP.

@YANI

I HAVE ADDED YOU,LETS GET DOWN TO BIZ
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
HI GUYS, I STILL NEED MORE IDEA ON THIS TOPIC.

WHERE ARE THE BRILLIANT BRAINS?
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2009
IDEAS NEEDED, EXPERIENCE NEEDED TOO
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by Kingsland209: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
hey my guy, i think i'm intrested in ur buz, so lets do d buz just contact me so dat i can choose on what to order, i'm chinedu by name, base in abuja dis is my number 08036316329, Thanks.,
Re: Shipping Building Materials From China. Idea Pls. by reais(m): 3:18am On May 29, 2015
my people please i need your help i want to buy a 20 fit container of floor and wall tiles please
how much will be enough to buy and ship it someone said 15,000 usd why another of my friend said 20,000 usd
so am com-fused i need advice here please

(1) (Reply)

My Experience As A Jumia Affiliate-terrible! / CBN Injects 195m Dollars Into Forex Market / White Santana Nylon Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.