Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times (9063 Views)

Poll: Is She?

Yes: 35% (42 votes)
No: 64% (75 votes)
This poll has ended

Top Nollywood Celebrity Se x Tape Surfaces On The Internet (Watch Video) / Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) / Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 4:42am On Nov 18, 2009
don't you all agree?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Winnergal(f): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2009
I agree . . She's one of the greatest nollywood actors . . . smiley
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by MissyB1(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2009
Let's hope, what such thread caused in 1670 doesn't happen again. cheesy

Erhmm . . . .I think Tola is 'Good' but she's not the greatest.
One of the most famous actresses? Yelz.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by adeshsam(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
I aggreed. She's one of the most bautiful actress nollywood ever produce.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by omohwunmmy: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
great actress? yes. the greatest celebrity in nollywood? NO. Not by a long shot.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by foyeks2001(f): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
NO, She is not, though she is a good actress
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by amebono1: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
no shes not
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by FFA: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
[color=#000099]SHE IS GIFTED AND BEAUTIFUL , DESPITE ARE YEARS OF MARRIAGE SHE IS EVER STUNNING.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by blueface1(f): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
she is one of 9ja's greatest
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by otukpo(f): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
Definitely NO. Though she is good actress.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by mellow(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
she is a great actress but there is no greatest attist in Nollywood
not by a long shot.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by kok(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2009
mellow:

she is a great actress but there is no greatest attist in Nollywood
not by a long shot.

Seconded!
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by mrperfect(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
This is an exaggeration, is definitely not, but she is a good actress.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
she's cool but ill say no.
i said my reasons on another thread.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by liftedme(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2009
She is beautiful and acts well too, but not the greatest! cheesy
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by obyann(f): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2009
She's good but not the greatest cool cool
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by dammizz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
Since y'all cant mention a celebrity who compares/contests wit OMotolami, then quit hatin and admit that she d best cool cool
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by SwaggaCob(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2009
I just do not like her. Me think Rita Dominic is the best thing to happen to nolly.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
she's not d greatest I lyk her though cus shes scandal free undecided
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by delegiwa(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2009
SwaggaCob:

I just do not like her. Me think Rita Dominic is the best thing to happen to nolly.

The question was not about liking her or not.  Ok you don't like Omotola and you obviously like Rita Nwaturuocha sorry Dominic but please quit hating.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by SwaggaCob(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
What makes her an all time celeb ? She's like any actresses on the screen. Nothing special or am i missing something about her ?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by MissyB1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
dammizz:

Since y'all cant mention a celebrity who compares/contests wit OMotolami, then quit hatin and admit that she d best  cool cool
We haven't mentioned, doesn't mean we can't mention or there aren't.

Geneieve (I hope that's how t's spelt)
Rita Dominic
Ini Edo
Jackie Apiah . . . . .and many others.

These actresses are better than Tola on the screen . . .Ma personal opinion, that is.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Nezan(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2009
She is just one of the greatest.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by milkan05(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
shez cute no doubt. but greatest? how naaaaaa?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
dammizz:

Since y'all cant mention a celebrity who compares/contests wit OMotolami, then quit hatin and admit that she d best cool cool
^^^ people like this make me laugh. lol
but here is my opinion. choose to agree or disagree.
i chose not to post people, but if you insist.  smiley cool
genevieve (my all time favorite, can act in almost any role given to her. a very versatile actress)
ini edo (she is good at almost all roles given to her, same with genny)
kate henshaw nuttal
stephanie okereke
dakore egbuson
omotola
and so on. . .
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by KnowAll(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
No - The beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Dotman01(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
He didnt ask for d beautiful ones lolcheesy
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Dotman01(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2009
He didnt ask for d beautiful ones lol grin
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Maxidoe(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2009
Whatever happened to Liz Benson and Joke Silva,greatest my foot,are we talking about flabby tommy here
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by platinumnk(f): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
All time Top

Older actress- Patience O.

Young Actress- Genny-

Case Closed

I only just started noticing Omo tongue tongue
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by puskin: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
The poster must be jaded to even think she's the greatest Nollywood actress.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Nchara: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
Who dash monkey banana?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day: Blue Ivy Vs North West On Kim K's New Nude Photo / Davido's Fan Base Remains Solid In Spite Of Controversies / Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.