Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote (749 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Earnings On Instagram Will Buy 58 Rolls Royce Phantoms / Arsenal Lose £210m In Four Years Thanks To Poor Transfer Dealings / Childhood Pictures Of Iwobi And Akpom At Arsenal In 2003. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote by ihedioramma: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
I will buy Arsenal in “three to four years” - Dangote Chairman of Dangote Group of Company, Aliko Dangote has said he wants to buy Arsenal Football Club within “three to four years”. Dangote, who is Africa’s richest man, is a lifelong Arsenal supporter and is reportedly worth $10.9million. The 59-year-old businessman has often spoken about his desire to acquire the Premier League club , but it seems he now has a plan. “Maybe three to four years,” he told Bloomberg Television when asked when he intends to buy the club. “The issue is that we have more challenging headwinds. I need to get those out of the way first and start having tailwinds. Then I’ll focus on this.” Dangote pointed out his success in business, as proof that he is the right man to transform Arsenal’s fortunes. “It’s not about buying Arsenal and just continuing with business as usual,” he said. “It’s about buying Arsenal and turning it around. “I’ve run a very successful business and I think I can also run a very successful team. Right now, with what we’re facing, over 20billion dollars of projects, I cannot do both.” Stan Kroenke is Arsenal’s major shareholder with 67.05%, while Russian billionaire, Alisher Usmanov, owns 30.04%.
Re: I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote by Segadem(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
ihedioramma:
I will buy Arsenal in
“three to four years” -
Dangote Chairman of Dangote Group of
Company, Aliko Dangote has
said he wants to buy Arsenal
Football Club within “three to four
years”. Dangote, who is Africa’s richest
man, is a lifelong Arsenal
supporter and is reportedly worth
$10.9million.
The 59-year-old businessman
has often spoken about his desire
to acquire the Premier League
club , but it seems he now has a
plan. “Maybe three to four years,” he
told Bloomberg Television when
asked when he intends to buy the
club. “The issue is that we have more
challenging headwinds. I need to
get those out of the way first and
start having tailwinds. Then I’ll
focus on this.” Dangote pointed out his success
in business, as proof that he is
the right man to transform
Arsenal’s fortunes. “It’s not about buying Arsenal and
just continuing with business as
usual,” he said. “It’s about buying Arsenal and
turning it around. “I’ve run a very successful
business and I think I can also
run a very successful team. Right
now, with what we’re facing, over
20billion dollars of projects, I
cannot do both.” Stan Kroenke is Arsenal’s major
shareholder with 67.05%, while
Russian billionaire, Alisher
Usmanov, owns 30.04%.
I didn't get that
Re: I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote by kenzysmith: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
This man should keep quiet he knew they won't sell to a black man if he serious why not purchase hull city
Re: I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote by ihedioramma: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Segadem:
I didn't get that
Read it small, small
Re: I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote by ihedioramma: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
kenzysmith:
This man should keep quiet he knew they won't sell to a black man if he serious why not purchase hull city
As he have money to buy it, why not use 50% of money and start his own ? .
Re: I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote by Segadem(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
ihedioramma:
Read it small, small
wetin I wan read small, small?
Who is reportedly worth $10.9m?

$10m?

Arsernal or Dangote?
Re: I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote by easyelliot(m): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Kronke who is the majority owner, does not sell. Denver Nuggets LA Rams are also his. He buys to keep not to sell. If Dangote is smart and I believe he his, buy shares and be part owner and then go from there.

P.S. Maybe if he succeeds will bring the gunners to Nigeria to play exhibition games for their fans instead of hiding in the hotel, making a cameo and running to the airport.
Re: I Will Buy Arsenal In “three To Four Years” - Dangote by Movicq(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Na u b bayern Munich

(1) (Reply)

Didier Drogba,chelsea Legend, Buys Top America Football Club Phoenix Rising / Lille Sack Enyeama, 10 Others By Sms / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 5 Things We Learnt From Thrilling 4-0 Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.