Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" (40727 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode In "REBIRTH": Why I Lied That I Was A Virgin / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details (2) (3) (4)

Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by tomdon(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
sarahade:

I will appreciate if you can give me a proof to your claim.
Which means any man that has had sex is lesser than a virgin man because he has a fairly used manhood
Thank you sir.

Yes
If you need brand new manhood, how do you prove it??
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by olaajilaran(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
lanre316:

Non-virgins have fathers and there are greater ways of making one's father proud than this obsession with virginity. I pray to have a smart daughter who will do something great with her life. Virginity is non-issue here.

I got question for you too: How long did your mother stay as a virgin? If virginity is that useful, why didn't she remain a virgin all her life?

you haven't answered my question.

answer me first.. and be honest
Re: Juliana Olayode: "Being A Virgin Doesn't Make Me Old School" by Unique23(f): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Must they always announce everything Me dah M a v****n sef didn't .... Ooops! Did I just announce? gringringringrin

Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Wear Shorts, Hang Out With Alex Asogwa / Captain Demuren's Curvy Wife, Toolz Looks Alluring In New Photos / Faithia Balogun Looking Radiant In Red Stunning Jumpsuit For Xmas

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6