Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

TRUTH ABOUT NIGERIAN MILITARY SHOULD BE TOLD By Kisna - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / TRUTH ABOUT NIGERIAN MILITARY SHOULD BE TOLD By Kisna (531 Views)

Facts About Nigerian Universities!!! / 12 Tweets About Nigerian Aunties That Are Hilarious As They Are True / Nigerian Military Dancing One Corner in Sambisa(so Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TRUTH ABOUT NIGERIAN MILITARY SHOULD BE TOLD By Kisna by Kisna(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
TRUTH ABOUTH NIGERIAN MILITARY SHOULD BE TOLD.

The Nigeria military is said to be the populous army in the whole Africa which I see no reason Nigeria should be called that.
Nigeria army tortures Their trainee and violate human rights all in the name of training.
Head implant is one of the training done by our military at times I wonder what it will add to our soldiers in battleground are they going to use their head to Kill enemies or weapons. I asked a soldier what is the use of those Inhuman training and he was like that's the standard to make them tough If so I believe Nigeria military should be No.1 in world in terms of physical training but that's not so the UNITED STATES MILITARY is the best they don't engage in such inhuman training.
NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY is a military institution Where cadets are trained to be Military officer.
68Regular Course 2Cadets were reported dead within 2days of their stay in the academy and I believed the academy did rigorous test to make sure they are physically fit at Times you will find cadets with broken bones Etc why no safety precaution for them to use.Am also an aspirant of the academy I know the process before they accept you into the prestigious academy those new clowns that died, died for nothing cause their family were not compensated the family of the deceased did not even enjoy the fruit of their labour I feel sorry for them.
US ARMY Every family of the brave men that defend their country are well taken care of.Soldiers that died in Iraq Syria etc are Treated like Little gods Unlike Nigeria the government don't give a Bleep about these brave men.A Rtd soldiers once said there is no difference between dying for a girl that don't love you and dying for Nigeria
The training in the academy is aimless and useless and it's called the "mother of African academy" South African Academy in the world is ranked 7TH PLACE NIGERIAN MILITARY INCLUDING WON'T BE FOUND TOP 100 AMONG THE BEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD.
In N.M you would see someone above 18years beaten like an animal.
Welcome to Depot is done to wash civilian blood trainee would lie inside a dirty gutter for hours and still they would be beaten inside I wonder what kind of training is that.
May God help us.
Nigerian military ain't equipped also the fact is Boko haram and Niger delta have the right weapons to destroy the N.M.
I know many dedicated aspirant but because of the inhuman training they can't serve their nation.
During training some trainee even disappear from the place nowhere to be found cause of the foolish training which is bad.
Those in military presently joined because that's the only way to make money for them some because their life entirely has no meaning which is bad.
Complied by Kisna
Part 1.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious As Guy Proposes On April Fool's Day / God Of Fighter Jet / Faith Of Every Manchester United Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.