Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All (11855 Views)

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by morereb10: 4:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Actress Empress Njamah is a beauty that keeps on getting better as the day goes by. She is a darling and a blessing to the Nigeria movie industry and to the less privileged people in the country as she made it a duty to help people by founding organization on that "Empress Njamah Foundation.

The Nollywood darling shared this beautiful Christmas picture and messages on her Instagram page wishing everyone a Happy Christmas and wonderful new year ahead. In one of her numerous messages:

Compliment to you all as we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ! Whom later gave his life for us! The question is, what have we done in return to appreciate our Lord?its not too late to be thankful to him, rather than curse, hate, betray,envy,live a fake life, find fault n backstabbing others!

Let's sit, think n make a change! Love ourselves , care for the needy , be our brothers keeper! Start by loving ourselves n the rest will fall in place!

Merry Xmas all!

more pictures and messages ....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/checkout-empress-njamahs-beautiful.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove ijebaby dominique

1 Share

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Came: 5:06am On Dec 24, 2016
People way she dey give yarsh, I hope say una don hear ... Una merry Xmas oooooo.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Nutase: 5:31am On Dec 24, 2016
Same to u

1 Like

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Goldenheart(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2016
Empress ojuyobo

Chai Timaya!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by patchsk(f): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Again?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by JonSnow(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Who's she? undecided
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Dyt(f): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2016
How many times do we see this on FP?
undecided undecided
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Sojebrand(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Came:
People way she dey give yarsh, I hope say una don hear ... Una merry Xmas oooooo.....
chai
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Shortyy(f): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2016
I have nothing nice to say
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Why she no open her toto?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by dotun4real: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2016
I knew this lady to be dark,what a transformation

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by passyhansome(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Who she epp?.
I keep wondering, why the world keep sensualizing almost everything, Santa Clause dress use to cover the whole body leaving no part of the body exposed, but look at what we had there, Immorality is the other of the day, this poise a great danger on our society

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by aplusekwe(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2016
nawa oooo, empress don turn full time oyibo, a lady who is completely dark skinned before

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by nwosu35: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2016
So. . . .
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Greedgod: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2016
Keep showing me skin provided vaseline is constant

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Atiku2019: 7:19am On Dec 24, 2016
Nice
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by ItzHoludex(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2016
how many times undecided
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by timsbee(f): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=aplusekwe post=52210830]nawa oooo, empress don turn full time oyibo, a lady who is completely dark skinned before[/quote

. I swear....
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2016
merry Christmas to you and all Nairalanders
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Janitoh2: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2016
I have a strong feeling of have seen this other on front page before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by deebrain(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Why she no open her toto?

How old are you?
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by BigBelleControl(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2016
No comment

9 Likes

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by SolexxBarry(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Same here dearie,
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by metroid(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2016
She is so hot and sexy kiss
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by GlorifiedSon: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat (around Ajah)
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Austinjay50: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2016
Good
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Till date I still wonder what Timaya saw in her... undecided
Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by victorazy(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2016
patchsk:
Again?

Yes! The first one had spelling error so I expected this second one.

Kudos my crush.
Merry christmas!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Empress Njamah's Beautiful Christmas Photos & Messages To All by victorazy(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2016
dukeolumde:
Till date I still wonder what Timaya saw in her... undecided

shocked Rather Timaya can't stop crying for losin her.
This laby is made of steel with golden heart, you don't really know her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr P And Genevieve Did Not Know That Camera Was On Them / "This Guy Fine Die" — Ladies Gush Over This Bbnaija Housemate (pictures) / African Beauty Queens Show Off Their National Costumes At The 2011 Miss Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.